Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:13 PM

How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) (50124 Views)

Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos / Nigerian Pastor Performs Miracle On The Street Of London (pics, Video) / The Church And Evangelism Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by janefarms2015: 11:38pm On Jun 09, 2016
Weah96:

When you say God, what do you mean? Are you referring to the voice or creature that instructed the bronze age Jews to write a book and give to you? Or are you implying a more general connotation?
weah96, why did u just waste ur mb correcting those who are under hypnotism? Its like juju, there's nothing we can say to open their eyes, imagine one fellow just commented here that no account of fake miracle in d bible! Kai! See d brain wash from our pastors that ppl can't just pick their bibles n read, Nigeria is doomed wt religion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Weah96: 11:40pm On Jun 09, 2016
analice107:

I don't expect you to believe me. And sincerely I don't care. I don't owe you. If I will lie using the name of Jesus, then I will be the one to answer for my deceit, not you. Don't bother, move along.

I should allow you to lie only because you will receive a posthumous punishment, abi? See your mentality? It's the same reason why females receive belle from their pastors, they believe that a human being will not lie in Jesus name. So they commot the pants allow the pastor enter goalpost.

2 Likes

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Weah96: 11:52pm On Jun 09, 2016
janefarms2015:
weah96, why did u just waste ur mb correcting those who are under hypnotism? Its like juju, there's nothing we can say to open their eyes, imagine one fellow just commented here that no account of fake miracle in d bible! Kai! See d brain wash from our pastors that ppl can't just pick their bibles n read, Nigeria is doomed wt religion

I have unlimited WI-FI, my brother. Otherwise, I won't even bother.
The pastors are the most difficult because they are already agnostics pretending to be Christians. Someone who talks to god and yet commits sins daily is like a cocaine dealer who opens market in front of police precinct. It's like you're just doing everything to enter cell or hell fire. LOL.
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by nickjnr21(m): 11:58pm On Jun 09, 2016
tosinjay:

Who tell you say fake no dey, fake full everywhere. Either planned or supernaturally effected by ocultic means with demonic forces behind. The question is, is he saying miracles don't exist at all.
If there is a fake then there is definitely an original... N that's what I want... Anyone u performs miracle without telling u abt the one who sent him(jesus) is fake fake fake... I hv been in a service were it ws miracle tru out with out even one wrd abt jesus being spoken...that ws FAKE....
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by analice107: 12:02am On Jun 10, 2016
skinflint:
Genuine miracles still exist. Mom used to have fibroid and went to a hospital where she was scheduled to be operated. On a historic day, she went for her regularly Wednesday prayers at her church. Already, another woman who had same ailment was being prayed for and mom quickly joined them to pray. A vision came amidst the ongoing prayer that someone amongst them was being operated on spiritually. The next day, she went to the same hospital where she had been scheduled to have an operation and asked the doctor to run another check-up on her inwhich the result showed no fibroid found. I believe in miracles and I know for sure genuine ones still exist. But I ask, why was the actual woman whom the prayer was initially focused on not get her healing but my mom?
It's to them according to their faith. But, some cometh not out, except by fasting and prayers.

Let me telling you something I read. A christian lady was very zealous to hear from God audibly. She wanted to hear God's voice giving her instructions on what to do. Now, that's a very dangerous venture. God speaks to whoever he wants to and when he wants to. You do not ask for that. But this woman was asking. Waking up at midnight calling on God, while doing that, of course, God is not going to break his rules for whatever reason, so he didn't speak, but some one did. Satan spoke, and voices started whispering to her in her heard. At first, it was fun, she started telling people about themselves, you know us, especially women, they flocked to her house and church.
Then two voices started whispering, then three, then, she couldn't count how many voices spoke sometimes. Then all of a sudden, one voice will stay. When all the voices will come bacj, she started getting disoriented and confused. She started talking to herself, at least to people who weren't hearing any voice. The voices wanted her to do things unchristian, she started gradually, then went all out. Her case became a source of concern to her family, especially to her husband who was a pastor.
The pastor couldn't help her. He has prayed all manner of prayers, nothing. She always submitted herself for prayers, but remained the same. Her husband was taking her to other men of God for prayers nothing, until she was taken to a particular man of God, whose eyes was opened to see that the woman was demon possessed and liked it. She had formed a kinship with the voices in her head.
Before prayers was done for her, the man of God told her husband what she had done in the past, and that although she has been coming out for prayers without being asked, but doesn't really want the voices to stop. She was asked, "Do you want the to voices to stop?" she said no.
With that, no amount of prayer or fasting can help her.
Most of the sicknesses are demon induced and possession without the Hosts consent, if you reject it, it easily goes away, but if you indulge Satan, you will enjoy.
Sorry for taking so long.

1 Like

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by analice107: 12:10am On Jun 10, 2016
[quote author=Weah96 post=46426457]

I don't believe the story. First of all, how do you know that the other woman remained unhealed? Did you follow her after service?

Pastors will preach the gospel at 10 AM and be phucking a choir member at 5 PM. Then they will both show up for Bible study on Tuesday.
The Bible god clearly does not punish liars in this life, Christians/Pastors are not afraid of telling lies, even on the pulpit.

You may be telling the truth, but because Christians/pastors love to tell lies in general, I don't believe you. Who knows, you might be a pastor yourself. Pastors are known for telling bone-chilling lies
[/quote
It may surprise you to note that it's not about the pastor 90% of the times. It's our individual faiths.
Visit any Winners Chapel's Assembly and wait for Pastor to lay hands on you, you go sleep for there. They teach you to grow and be a adult in Christ. Nobody prays any special prayers for you. A prayer point is given, backing up with a scripture, slug it out. If you can't, then stay put. Satan never touch you.
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by analice107: 12:16am On Jun 10, 2016
omojeesu:

No specific satanic miracles were recorded in the Bible. But the same Bible alludes to them in Exodus, the Gospels, Acts and Revelation.
Really? Are you sure of that? Do you know who Jannes and Jambres are or were? Those magicians in Pharaohs palace counterfeiting Moses' Miracles, where they working for you?
Hmmm, are you advocating for Satan? Let's know so that we know from which angle to tackle you.
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by analice107: 12:34am On Jun 10, 2016
Weah96:

You must be a pastor, the worst liars on planet earth. Forget the fake miracles, your whole Bible is fake, how's that?

Have you actually spoken to your god?
Weah, quit acting like a child all the time. If you want us to talk about Whether or not I have spoken to my God open and thread and mention me, Now, focus. Point out the lies or what makes the miracles "if they are any" fake.
What, are you standing on ants? Keep still boy.
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by analice107: 12:41am On Jun 10, 2016
janefarms2015:
I was expecting that with all this your super intelligence you'd point out the fake Miracles from the Bible and who performed them, but alas, empty words from a child who basks on the euphoria of atheism, because some demon possessed decedent's of Satan worshippers bad mouth God.
So you are an Atheist eh? And yet you believe in the potency of juju. Brood of Vipers.
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by analice107: 12:48am On Jun 10, 2016
Weah96:

I should allow you to lie only because you will receive a posthumous punishment, abi? See your mentality? It's the same reason why females receive belle from their pastors, they believe that a human being will not lie in Jesus name. So they commot the pants allow the pastor enter goalpost.

Hahahahahaha. Now am convinced you are child. So now my standard is a pastor ndeh? Pastor, is an office which men can confer on themselves, besides, nobody says when a man occupies that office, he rises far above sin. We will continue to rise and fall until we meet our savour. Perfection is only God's. As long as we put on this flesh, we shall be imperfect, from the Pope(especially the Pope) to Pastor to priest to Pauper.
The day you point out a Sin Jesus ever committed to me, i will take you and your sick excuse of atheism seriously, until then, move along son.
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by analice107: 12:59am On Jun 10, 2016
Weah96:

I have unlimited WI-FI, my brother. Otherwise, I won't even bother.
The pastors are the most difficult because they are already agnostics pretending to be Christians. Someone who talks to god and yet commits sins daily is like a cocaine dealer who opens market in front of police precinct. It's like you're just doing everything to enter cell or hell fire. LOL.

It's so funny you can't see the Irony in what you just said.

1 John 2:1 My little children, I write you these things so that you may not violate God’s law and sin. But if anyone should sin, we have an Advocate (One Who will intercede for us) with the Father—[it is] Jesus Christ [the all] righteous [upright, just, Who conforms to the Father’s will in every purpose, thought, and action].

So, why not you leave us and our pastors to our advocate?
To him we stand or fall.
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by vchykp(m): 1:53am On Jun 10, 2016
thier r stil some real ones out thier tho... may God help us in dix endtime
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Chukzyfcb(m): 2:13am On Jun 10, 2016
Wow, this video is hmmm....well as a christian, there's a qst we are not asking on this forum.
The bible says "By their fruits,we shall know them" abi? In this video posted by seun, this guy is seen preaching to a large congregation, not just the congregation but in presence of OTHER PASTORS!
It definitely means that detecting a fake pastor is not as easy as we make it seem. The pastors, The born-again in the church couldn't tell this guy was a phony.
No be to just quote bible & say By their fruit we shall know them. These fake prophets hav gotten good @ their act. We christians need to learn their tricks so we can fish out the badguys.
#Remember, Wisdom is profitable to direct
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Akshow: 3:16am On Jun 10, 2016
analice107:

Do you know what keeps believers from harnessing their full covenant rights? Doubt. Most people pray prayers of fear. Some complain and murmur believing they are praying. Until you know who you are, you can never recieve what belongs to you in the covenant. That's not to say, true believers don't fall sick or die in sickness they do. I understood why when I read;

"Where is God, When it Hurts?"

Pain is good. Pain is an umpire that makes us listen most times. And it always ends up as a testimony anyways. Without them how can we have testimonies?
And, must "Christians" who fall sick and die mysteriously in those ailments, may have broken the hedge which created an Avenue for the serpent to crawl in and bite. Just saying.

Secret and unconfessed sins are very dangerous for a believer.
Chai see mental psychological slavery and suffering in the name of believe in God. Let me tell u the psychology of prayers. If you pray and coincidentally it works, viola! Praise God you all sing. If you pray and it doesn't work which is usually what happen most cases, you console yourself with God works in mysterious ways. Lol. If faith and prayer works, one pastor should have been able to move mountains with prayers and faith. Mountain is too big self. Someone should have move a chair from one side of the church to the other. That would be very practical and convincing. grin

3 Likes

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Akshow: 3:29am On Jun 10, 2016
analice107:

I. Faith has helped me. I shd ve been an Amputee today but for God. If faith hasn't helped you, no shakes leave faith alone.

Let me give you a testimony of " who Faith Don Help". I was in an hospital some years back. I and the Radiologist became friends, in his free time, he will come to my ward, and we will gist. One day, he came not looking very bright, I asked why, he told me he wasn't feeling fine. What was it? He said he had Kidney Stone. How did stones get into your kidney, you swallowed stones? He tried to laugh. He explained what that meant, I was really getting to know about that then. I guess I was hearing about it, but didn't really pay much attention. It didn't have a cure, but drugs and more drugs to keep the excruciating pain down.
He told me he had had it for years, and had been constantly in pains and had to go about with his drugs. And very expensive drugs too.
Him being a Core Catholic, who don't believe in that part of Christianity, made light, when I told him God could heal him. He laughed a condescending laughter, I still took his hands in mind and prayed, standing on my own faith, not his.
I didn't give it much thought after then. Not long, I was discharged and went home. Months later, I went for checkup, now, he was the one excited, He didn't even know when the pains ceased, it was his wife who noticed that he had not been in pains for a some time, then he tried to remember the last time he had bought drugs, it was the drugs he bought before I prayed for him.
He was so excited when he was telling me how for the first time in years he had been free from pains. He was all thanks, and I said, "No find trouble for me ooo", go your church and testify that God healed you.
So, you see? Faith helped someone.
Stay there. The day all of these, will fail you, you'll realise that all your words are noise and are empty.
I don't know your story but I'm sure u are not an amputee today thanks to the effort of d docs who treated u. Ur friend,'s kidney stones was cured because of the drugs he took before or after u prayed for him. There is no voodoo or miracle involve in this. Simple logic. Are there no born again christians and even pastors that die of same kidney stones and who have body part amputated? Is it that their own faith and prayers is not as strong as urs?

4 Likes

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by ebiagtales: 4:55am On Jun 10, 2016
Seun:
Matthew 24:11 - And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
The person wey first make that statement sef na fake grin
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Ranchhoddas: 7:24am On Jun 10, 2016
analice107:

I. Faith has helped me. I shd ve been an Amputee today but for God. If faith hasn't helped you, no shakes leave faith alone.

Let me give you a testimony of " who Faith Don Help". I was in an hospital some years back. I and the Radiologist became friends, in his free time, he will come to my ward, and we will gist. One day, he came not looking very bright, I asked why, he told me he wasn't feeling fine. What was it? He said he had Kidney Stone. How did stones get into your kidney, you swallowed stones? He tried to laugh. He explained what that meant, I was really getting to know about that then. I guess I was hearing about it, but didn't really pay much attention. It didn't have a cure, but drugs and more drugs to keep the excruciating pain down.
He told me he had had it for years, and had been constantly in pains and had to go about with his drugs. And very expensive drugs too.
Him being a Core Catholic, who don't believe in that part of Christianity, made light, when I told him God could heal him. He laughed a condescending laughter, I still took his hands in mind and prayed, standing on my own faith, not his.
I didn't give it much thought after then. Not long, I was discharged and went home. Months later, I went for checkup, now, he was the one excited, He didn't even know when the pains ceased, it was his wife who noticed that he had not been in pains for a some time, then he tried to remember the last time he had bought drugs, it was the drugs he bought before I prayed for him.
He was so excited when he was telling me how for the first time in years he had been free from pains. He was all thanks, and I said, "No find trouble for me ooo", go your church and testify that God healed you.
So, you see? Faith helped someone.
Stay there. The day all of these, will fail you, you'll realise that all your words are noise and are empty.
Awwww. I feel like crying. But where were you when Ebola was ravaging our country? We could have used your help you know.

2 Likes

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by owagbeba: 7:27am On Jun 10, 2016
hopara1:
Pls u answer me...why dont doctors goes to the sick home to cures them?

In fact there are many doctor from the developed world traveling to the remotest part of Africa with medical aids for the people. When Ebola hit west Africa, doctors were scrambled from many countries(US, China, UK etc..) There are 'Doctors Without Border' doing great jobs in many war -torn countries. That's help! Help to the people who need it most.

Now the point the other guy was trying to buttress is that "these Healers" should do more for humanity. If they are favored by God to heal the sick, let them do it selflessly. Go to hospitals, lay hands on the sick. Heal the people. Help humanity for God sake!

2 Likes

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by hopara1(m): 7:29am On Jun 10, 2016
analice107:
Thank you.
Thanks too.
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by hopara1(m): 7:37am On Jun 10, 2016
owagbeba:

In fact there are many doctor from the developed world traveling to the remotest part of Africa with medical aids for the people. When Ebola hit west Africa, doctors were scrambled from many countries(US, China, UK etc..) There are 'Doctors Without Border' doing great jobs in many war -torn countries. That's help! Help to the people who need it most.

Now the point the other guy was trying to buttress is that "these Healers" should do more for humanity. If they are favored by God to heal the sick, let them do it selflessly. Go to hospitals, lay hands on the sick. Heal the people. Help humanity for God sake!
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by hopara1(m): 7:41am On Jun 10, 2016
owagbeba:

If dat what he meant fine,but pls when last did u visit d sick?Bcus d last time i checked prayers are been offered frequently to dem by men n women of prayers unselflessly!
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Kennedyiheme: 7:49am On Jun 10, 2016
analice107:

I don't get it. You guys go on yapping all around about Nigerians this and Nigerians that, are the people in that Video Nigerians?
please use your sense..... it's cheap

1 Like

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by owagbeba: 7:53am On Jun 10, 2016
hopara1:
If dat what he meant fine,but pls when last did u visit d sick?Bcus d last time i checked prayers are been offered frequently to dem by men n women of prayers unselflessly!

Humanity needs more than prayers. "These healers" can get a bit more practical; Go to sick and Heal 'em!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo / Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers / Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.