Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:41 AM

Prague College Student Studies JAYWON As Her Final Year Project - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prague College Student Studies JAYWON As Her Final Year Project (36521 Views)

Jaywon Replies Followers Who Accused Him Of Bleaching / Singer Jaywon Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prague College Student Studies JAYWON As Her Final Year Project by LAUWALI222(m): 1:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
Yeah
Re: Prague College Student Studies JAYWON As Her Final Year Project by 7inches: 1:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
Re: Prague College Student Studies JAYWON As Her Final Year Project by Davbams(m): 1:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
wolextayo:
it's better you're happy for him

aiie. i agree.

1 Like

Re: Prague College Student Studies JAYWON As Her Final Year Project by Omotaday(m): 1:15pm On Jun 09, 2016
@dirtygold, tuface is overrated. The likes of Brymo and Dare are even more good than him.

@topic, Jaywon is talented, always dishing out cool songs. I like his collabo with 9ice.

1 Like

Re: Prague College Student Studies JAYWON As Her Final Year Project by Paulancebay(m): 1:15pm On Jun 09, 2016
When Overseas are studying Nigerians, the only thing a deaf dulladino sees in his people is corruption and denigrating them whenever he goes!
Re: Prague College Student Studies JAYWON As Her Final Year Project by Starlet50(m): 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
someone needs to tell her there are more artistes in Naija dat can be studied
Re: Prague College Student Studies JAYWON As Her Final Year Project by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:23pm On Jun 09, 2016
J won ti take over
Re: Prague College Student Studies JAYWON As Her Final Year Project by InformedLola(f): 1:23pm On Jun 09, 2016
Actually, she's his girlfriend. Or so she claims on her Instagram page. This project of hers is a bit silly if you ask me.
Re: Prague College Student Studies JAYWON As Her Final Year Project by riczy(m): 1:23pm On Jun 09, 2016
hu is he?
Re: Prague College Student Studies JAYWON As Her Final Year Project by Mom007(f): 1:32pm On Jun 09, 2016
She omitted the part about her crushing on the cute naija brother! wink
Re: Prague College Student Studies JAYWON As Her Final Year Project by Yankeeboi2(f): 1:38pm On Jun 09, 2016
Re: Prague College Student Studies JAYWON As Her Final Year Project by Boyooosa(m): 1:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
Av not recovered from the shock of seeing Haters in this kind of thread again. (thar.... in ibo low voice!)Haters are everywhere, thread softly bro!

2 Likes

Re: Prague College Student Studies JAYWON As Her Final Year Project by KosiKinq(m): 1:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
olokeded:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3818654_20160609130814_jpeg50a7f25c74ae9d034ff4cc72c0f63a28

course to be studied in the university."[/b]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd2UXpAv7So
JAYWON NOW STUDIED AT A BRITISH SCHOOL “PRAGUE COLLEGE” CZECH REPUBLIC

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photos-british-university-student.html
Jaywon?,"course to be studied"?

Ok...so..how many [strike]days[/strike] years course?
Re: Prague College Student Studies JAYWON As Her Final Year Project by kayalla(f): 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
MrCEO69:
When will naija uni student start studying our own! But it kinda funny to study some1 or use some1 as case study!

i tire o. Naija is up for anything. why then no study chris brown and usher and gbogboo over there
Re: Prague College Student Studies JAYWON As Her Final Year Project by ogtavia(m): 2:12pm On Jun 09, 2016
how come we no hear the song...
Re: Prague College Student Studies JAYWON As Her Final Year Project by doveda: 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
How so? Maybe she is an Art student, may be there is something artistic or cultural about the video or the song...maybe
InformedLola:
Actually, she's his girlfriend. Or so she claims on her Instagram page. This project of hers is a bit silly if you ask me.
Re: Prague College Student Studies JAYWON As Her Final Year Project by macaranta(m): 2:52pm On Jun 09, 2016
Cool
Re: Prague College Student Studies JAYWON As Her Final Year Project by nepapole(m): 2:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
Bluffly:
These people have a different view t life compared to Blacks. They pick assumed useless things and brand it up making it attractive. We need to grow in minds Africa
Meaning that jaywon useless abi. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prague College Student Studies JAYWON As Her Final Year Project by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
Hope sey dem no go fail this girl for school so?
Re: Prague College Student Studies JAYWON As Her Final Year Project by girl4rmspace(f): 2:57pm On Jun 09, 2016
Lol are they for real? the same jaywon struggling to be relevant in naija?
Re: Prague College Student Studies JAYWON As Her Final Year Project by capacino(m): 2:58pm On Jun 09, 2016
O madantin really!!!!
Re: Prague College Student Studies JAYWON As Her Final Year Project by Stepoo: 3:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
Nice one though he doesn't look as confidence as a king
Re: Prague College Student Studies JAYWON As Her Final Year Project by alex81(m): 3:15pm On Jun 09, 2016
end time school,
end time project,
and of course ....
end time student.
Re: Prague College Student Studies JAYWON As Her Final Year Project by sidebayo(m): 3:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
oyinbo mumu sha.. sad
Re: Prague College Student Studies JAYWON As Her Final Year Project by sidebayo(m): 3:22pm On Jun 09, 2016
how come we no hear the song... bubu's family cheesy
Re: Prague College Student Studies JAYWON As Her Final Year Project by BarrElChapo(m): 3:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
lucky him
Re: Prague College Student Studies JAYWON As Her Final Year Project by kenex4ever(m): 3:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
lol,

na after dem say some students study brymo 4 jant some yrs ago,
na since den we stop to hear frm brymo oo, I hope dis one no wan end Jaywon small Fuji career.
Re: Prague College Student Studies JAYWON As Her Final Year Project by kenex4ever(m): 3:41pm On Jun 09, 2016
Omotaday:
@dirtygold, tuface is overrated. The likes of Brymo and Dare are even more good than him.

@topic, Jaywon is talented, always dishing out cool songs. I like his collabo with 9ice.
just b listening to yoruba music Abeg, since u lack music sense.
Re: Prague College Student Studies JAYWON As Her Final Year Project by Akmarshal(m): 3:41pm On Jun 09, 2016
Bluffly:
These people have a different view t life compared to Blacks. They pick assumed useless things and brand it up making it attractive. We need to grow in minds Africa

I think your use of ' assumed useless thing' though in this context is not nice. Though u re trying to make a point but ur expression in comparison is not nice.
Re: Prague College Student Studies JAYWON As Her Final Year Project by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
When i was in junior secondary school...we studied Music as a subject. An the first prize in music was always mine. I couldnt play any instruments but I always got first. There is a chapter in the text book called composers. There we studied Beethoven, Chopin, fur elise etc. Now I'm wondering when we will leave slave mentality and start studying King Sunny Ade, Orlando Orwoh, Tuface, Daddy showkey, Mariam Makeba, Yvonne Chaka Chaka in secondary school.

Many of my secondary school mates found this composers part of the textbook very uninteresting because they couldnt relate. Im sure if such changes can be made interest in Nigerian music will grow.

Now someone is studying Jaywon with a dead career abroad. While people studying music in University of Ibadan are still studying classical music. Kwnantinuue
Re: Prague College Student Studies JAYWON As Her Final Year Project by Bluffly: 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
Akmarshal:

I think your use of ' assumed useless thing' though in this context is not nice. Though u re trying to make a point but ur expression in comparison is not nice.

One major characteristic of every language is arbitrariness. Every word has at least two meanings. You might choose to attach an implied meaning or take it genuinely that many things do not matter to blacks
Re: Prague College Student Studies JAYWON As Her Final Year Project by Bluffly: 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2016
nepapole:

Meaning that jaywon useless abi. grin grin

I guess that is your own implied meaning.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) / Denrele Edun Kissing Onyi Alex In A Wedding Outfit / Ibinabo Fiberesima And Fred Amata Their Daughter, Zino In New Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.