Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,855 members, 7,899,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:14 AM

FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees (51118 Views)

Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age / Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List / Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by inaiduna(m): 2:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
Duru009:
Now i know this govt its a northern agenda.....

Luk at the names of northerns on that list.
This is really serious.....
Kai! Sorry is your case.
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by prinsam30: 2:51pm On Jun 09, 2016
what is the use of these ambassadors when our country men and women keeps crying for help in the foreign lands....

Italy, China, Indian even in South Africa

all what they are interested in is a change of environment and more money in their pockets.

every government post in this country it's just in the detriment of the masses
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
NwaNimo1:
[b]Chai - I no see persin wey I know. Rubbish list...

Yes,
This is because all the people that u know are all criminals.
Criminals, none made the list [/b]
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by vislabraye(m): 2:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
Hmmm
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by Bhol28: 2:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
Wailers Must Definitely Wail,Even if PMB start feeding the jobless too after school children dey can never stop crying.
PMB continue dishing out all your good intentions.You will definitely succeed

1 Like

Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by hundredhunndred: 2:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
GWMI:
With the three key positions already giving the North upper hand(Minister of defence, [b]Finance [/b]and Petroleum)(gives you 2/3), no position will be of any relevance.Buhari is tribalistic and he likes treating others as second class or else what stops him from sharing these same positions equally before now?What's done is done hypocrisy is all i see in Buhari's Govt.Shame.Thanks.

Never knew the Minister of Finance is from Ogun state, Northern region cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
chrisxxx:
Take Christians on the list to Christian countries and Moslems to Islamic countries. But Moslems will reject this. Send them to where they will practice their religion strictly and sharia in full observance they will reject it. Ironically they see Christian countries as cause of their upheavals.
Na comment you make for your eye. For your info Muslims are in US and European countries same goes to Christians also. We have Christians in Iran, Iraq, Syria, Turkey and other countries.
Let me burst your bubbles. The Mayor of London is a Muslim, the mayor of Ankara is a Christian, In Iran Christians have permanent seats in their Parliament, same in Egypt, Iraq and Syria. The Ghali family in Egypt are Christians! have you heard of Boutrous Boutrous Ghali before, he was the former scribe or Secretary general of UN and he was a Christian.
Mr Man, change your mindset about religion.

2 Likes

Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by beGOOD4aba(m): 3:00pm On Jun 09, 2016
Cyph98:
In a sane country its about who can perform. I wouldn't care less if all the ambassadors are from one section of the country as long as they can perform
P_S; if you're one of those that counted this list to see how many notherners are there, Believe me, you need a psychiatrist because you've got NORTHERNOphobia

U are living in self denial. Zombified dullard
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by SIRRDIQ(m): 3:00pm On Jun 09, 2016
SUPOL:
I no see my name. embarassed
47 SUPOL S. SIRRDIQ
did u see ur name now?
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by ojialo(m): 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
tukdi:
Keep quiet! don't u know dat Sen. Dr. Olorunimbe Mamora really played a very important role towards the victory of President Buhari! He deserves to be given something in this administration OR ELSE.....!!!!
OR ELSE what will happen?
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by chrysso83(m): 3:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
Any list from Buhari must surely marginalize Igbos. Out of 46 names they have just 5. And u call this fair. They put an Igbo name first and in d upper part of the list to confuse us. 95 - 5% formula still much @ work.
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by guychidile: 3:04pm On Jun 09, 2016
OK, we wait for their postings....!
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by Lilimax(f): 3:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
AdaNri1:
No comment yet, until they are assigned their countries then we shall ask based on what criteria before we say anything.

These are just names; for all we know no face has been attached to each.
Let's wait and see before any reasonable comment smiley
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by ojialo(m): 3:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
kenonze:

Yes, This is because all the people that u know are all criminals. Criminals, none made the list
UKWULICIOUS BAE
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by PentiumPro(f): 3:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
mynduu44:
The only List from this regime that does not look bias..

Wait oo, that chukwuemeka on number 1 on the list might actually be ambassador to Sudan while Salisu on number 2 would be ambassador to USA...

You people are wired to be like this, nothing one can do to change you.
Madam Joy Ogwu has been UN Permanent UN ambassador for a long time time now, but no one think it's inappropriate.
When it's in your favor, you think it is merit, but when it is other, you shout marginalization and all sort of nonsense.
The President has the right to assign them to countries without recourse to anyone.
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by Lilimax(f): 3:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
Hoping that these nominees are still young and vibrant and not old men and women that
have lived out their useful age embarassed
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by Syjibrin(f): 3:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
mynduu44:

Wait oo, that chukwuemeka on number 1 on the list might actually be ambassador to Sudan while Salisu on number 2 would be ambassador to USA...

kai naija every thing u guys must attach politics to it
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 09, 2016
ojialo:
UKWULICIOUS BAE

Spoilt child
Lol

1 Like

Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by bokohalal(m): 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
tuale4u:
cant clearly see edo name on d list.
You go wonder @Nosa Ahmed.
Edo state gave Buhari the most votes of the South- South and South-East regions. Maybe Oyegun gave the slots to his inlaws.
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by feedthenation(m): 3:18pm On Jun 09, 2016
It's so unbelievable that 'wailing wailers' can believe the list given by Saharareporters.

If SR should published any news which is not in their interest, they will be here making noise.
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by NwaNimo1(m): 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
kenonze:

Yes,
This is because all the people that u know are all criminals.
Criminals, none made the list

You must be very right - there are no criminals in Buhari's govt!

(Ewu)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
beGOOD4aba:

U are living in self denial. Zombified dullard
Self denial of what? Some senseless conspiracy theory of Northern agenda? Is that what I should believe in ?
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by kelechi17(m): 3:24pm On Jun 09, 2016
omusiliyu:
Our brothers from the other end are fully represented in the list.

Who one Nigeria no go epp?
if u like name d whole Ambassadors to b ibos my take is splitting beta to b on my own Dan b hoping for 1 useless ambassadorial position

1 Like

Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by rhektor(m): 3:26pm On Jun 09, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

I got it. Hmm... Are you saying Dr. Mamowora will siphon funds.

Since you gerrit, no need to ask that question
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by tukdi: 3:26pm On Jun 09, 2016
grin
ginajet:
huh Are you talking to me?? speak louder because I can't hear you from Germany tongue tongue
grin International something! tomorrow u go dey cameroon next tomorrow u go dey Ghana! I salute u
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by dantsohoma: 3:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
Actualy my name is missing and that of my uncle Father. friend ,former deputy Governor of Niger state AHMED MUSA. IBETO.Never d less BABA have tried and for d wailing wailers food is ready particularly Biafra. amd Avengers.
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by olajizz01(m): 3:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
mynduu44:

Chukwuemeka is going to malaysia or Indonesia where he can serve his kinmen better.
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by tukdi: 3:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
undecided
ojialo:
OR ELSE what will happen?
undecided I will not disclose it now! It's too early!
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by ginajet(f): 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2016
tukdi:
grin grin International something! tomorrow u go dey cameroon next tomorrow u go dey Ghana! I salute u BUT no 4get say dem dey carry bellè & oda things oooo!
Belle for Buhari YES wink being a baby mama is the highest paid job now, imagine me as number one Baby mama of the federation cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy kiss other things hell NO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Handicapped Man Blocks Police Van, Demands Release Of Arrested Protesters: Video / This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever / Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike Wore Suit & Head Tie To An Event (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.