Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,088 members, 7,880,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:39 PM

Check Out This Throw Back Photo Of Phyno - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out This Throw Back Photo Of Phyno (976 Views)

Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper / Pictures Of Phyno, His Mother, Sister And Brother / Throw Back Photo Of Phyno' What A Transformation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Throw Back Photo Of Phyno by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 09, 2016
Lol....See this Phyno Throwback photo.
Can you spot phyno??

See this also

http://nairagistz.com/blog/check-throw-back-photo-phyno/

Cc, lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Check Out This Throw Back Photo Of Phyno by benedictnsi(m): 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
gringringrin

Who said money is not good biko nu..... Thunder fire poverty left, right and center...

I dey like this when I never got money how more next year or two from now coolcheesy
Re: Check Out This Throw Back Photo Of Phyno by WAECFlyer1: 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
cool
Re: Check Out This Throw Back Photo Of Phyno by Davbams(m): 2:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
Cool.

Means he survived poverty!

G!!!
Re: Check Out This Throw Back Photo Of Phyno by Olumidebolu64(m): 2:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
isoirait
Re: Check Out This Throw Back Photo Of Phyno by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
Money is good........grin

Re: Check Out This Throw Back Photo Of Phyno by olayinka807: 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
shocked :oReally?
Re: Check Out This Throw Back Photo Of Phyno by Adaowerri111: 2:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
chineke nna emego kwa nwa ogbonye ezege
Re: Check Out This Throw Back Photo Of Phyno by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 09, 2016
Owu na Bastard
Re: Check Out This Throw Back Photo Of Phyno by StArK3(m): 2:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
issokay
Re: Check Out This Throw Back Photo Of Phyno by Brymo: 2:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
Poverty is the parent of revolution and crime. Aristotle
Re: Check Out This Throw Back Photo Of Phyno by Brymo: 2:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
“ That same night, I wrote my first short story. It took me thirty minutes. It was a dark little tale about a man who found a magic cup and learned that if he wept into the cup, his tears turned into pearls. But even though he had always been poor, he was a happy man and rarely shed a tear. So he found ways to make himself sad so that his tears could make him rich. As the pearls piled up, so did his greed grow. The story ended with the man sitting on a mountain of pearls, knife in hand, weeping helplessly into the cup with his beloved wife's slain body in his arms.
Khaled Hosseini , The Kite Runner
Re: Check Out This Throw Back Photo Of Phyno by THONZE(m): 3:04pm On Jun 09, 2016
CHAI,,,MONEY IS GOOD....ANYBODY BLOCKING OUR PROGRESS MUST DIE THIS WEEK IN JESUS NAME....AMEN.... I DONT REALLY KNOW WHERE AND HOW TO CLASSIFY PHYNO,,,BUT MONEY IS GOOD...GOD HAS PICKED HIS CALL AND GOD IS HIS CONNECT.....GOD PLEASE PICK MY CALL AND BE MY CONNECT..... OWU NA WITCH....SAVE YOUR PEOPLE OH LORD....
Re: Check Out This Throw Back Photo Of Phyno by izuch(m): 3:05pm On Jun 09, 2016
Owu is a bascard!!
Re: Check Out This Throw Back Photo Of Phyno by theEYe21(f): 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
See suffer head grin

(1) (Reply)

Wande Coal Working With Keri Hilson, Jazee Pha And Ray Bells – PHOTOS / Nollywood Actress Queeneth Agbor Says Igbo Men Are Crude / Nollywood Actress Mide Martins Stuns In Black Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.