Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,394 members, 7,950,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:01 AM

Junior Economists (internal Firm Service) At Pricewaterhousecooper (pwc) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Junior Economists (internal Firm Service) At Pricewaterhousecooper (pwc) (2042 Views)

Internal Firm Service Arm Of Pwc???? / Institute Of Chartered Economists Of Nigeria (ICEN) / My Junior Colleague Was Handed Over To By My Boss In Her Absence. What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Junior Economists (internal Firm Service) At Pricewaterhousecooper (pwc) by JobForNigeria: 2:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
Application Closing Date: 15th June, 2016.

PwC firms help organizations and individuals create the value they are looking for. We are a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services

We are looking for a Manager to oversee engagements that enable our clients to realize competitive advantage from their operations. Specific areas of focus include Operations optimization, Operating model design, Process analysis and design, Supply chain optimization, Cost management, Financial Analysis, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) strategy development & Project/Program Management.

We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Junior Economist (Internal Firm Service)

Reference Number: 125-NIG00104
Department: Internal Firm Services

Roles & Responsibilities
- Perform qualitative and quantitative research under the guidance of the Economist, providing research input and data analysis for the PwC Nigeria - Economic Bulletins and other Thought Leadership publications
- Monitor developing Global and Domestic trends in various industries, anticipate changes in business and financial conditions as well as underlying behavioral relationships using modelling techniques
- Application of technical tools: market analysis, business modelling, strategy, policy appraisal and economic modelling in developing client solutions
- Work on various challenging engagements across the PwC network on a project basis
- Communicate and engage clients on emerging economic and industry trends based on the output of our analysis
- Maintain Thought Leadership publications and Macro database; ensuring accessibility for the larger PwC Nigeria network
- Work with other business groups to deliver on client presentations and information requests, represent the team in meetings, delivering PWC’s capabilities to clients

Requirements
- Education: Degree in Economics/Finance/Mathematics
- Grade requirements: 2:1 and above
- Experience No more than 2 years experience as a research economist or analyst

Skills required:
- An interest in global and domestic macro issues and an understanding of financial markets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.

How to Apply

Interested and qualified candidates should apply via this link: http:///1XHJEvR

1 Like

Re: Junior Economists (internal Firm Service) At Pricewaterhousecooper (pwc) by luvlyADESUWA(f): 9:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
I am an Economist and statistician......I also did a professional course in chartered institute of customer Relationship management, but I have a 2:2. .......

Can I apply?
economistadesuwa2015@gmail.com
Re: Junior Economists (internal Firm Service) At Pricewaterhousecooper (pwc) by JobForNigeria: 1:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
luvlyADESUWA:
I am an Economist and statistician......I also did a professional course in chartered institute of customer Relationship management, but I have a 2:2. .......

Can I apply?
economistadesuwa2015@gmail.com

Hi,

Most companies allow you with a 2:2 even when they specify a 2:1, provided you have a Masters degree.

If you don't have a Master's Degree, it's unlikely that they will accept your application.

Regardless, there is no harm in trying.
Re: Junior Economists (internal Firm Service) At Pricewaterhousecooper (pwc) by julz24: 11:19am On Jun 15, 2016
Please who has submitted successfully
Re: Junior Economists (internal Firm Service) At Pricewaterhousecooper (pwc) by JobForNigeria: 12:31pm On Jun 15, 2016
julz24:
Please who has submitted successfully

Hi,

I just noticed something!

There's a technical glitch... I guess you are told that Step 2: Questionnaire is incomplete (see screenshot 3).

If you are currently in employment, don't click the yes box in the employment field (see screenshot 2). Rather put in a future date (see screenshot 1). If you click the yes box, it will give you the error message at the end, while, if you input a future date, it will allow you submit.

I hope this helps.

2 Likes

Re: Junior Economists (internal Firm Service) At Pricewaterhousecooper (pwc) by julz24: 1:44pm On Jun 15, 2016
Thank you.
Re: Junior Economists (internal Firm Service) At Pricewaterhousecooper (pwc) by julz24: 1:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
Thank you
Re: Junior Economists (internal Firm Service) At Pricewaterhousecooper (pwc) by julz24: 2:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
Please do you know the recruitment process for this role? Will there be a test first?
Re: Junior Economists (internal Firm Service) At Pricewaterhousecooper (pwc) by JobForNigeria: 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
julz24:
Please do you know the recruitment process for this role?
Will there be a test first?

Here's how it works:

Step 1: complete the application form
Step 2: take some online tests
Step 3: first interview
Step 4: attend an assessment centre and final interview
Step 5: receive an offer
Step 6: pass our pre-employment checks

This is normally the process so I advice that you start practising!

I hope this helps!

2 Likes

Re: Junior Economists (internal Firm Service) At Pricewaterhousecooper (pwc) by julz24: 10:38pm On Jun 15, 2016
Yes it does, thank you.
Re: Junior Economists (internal Firm Service) At Pricewaterhousecooper (pwc) by ENOCH123: 8:07pm On Sep 06, 2016
Good day I haven't gotten any feedback or update since I applied
Re: Junior Economists (internal Firm Service) At Pricewaterhousecooper (pwc) by omaraji: 11:10pm On Sep 08, 2016
Redfox Consulting Statistical/investment and Econometric packages We offer project/dissertation/thesis writing assistance to student/researchers With the use of softwares like SPSS,Eviews,PcGive,STATA,Matlab and Microsoft Excel forecasting, financial and investment(currency & fixed income)analytics and IBM SPSS plus SaS BA for Business Analytics Simulation Don't compromise quality for anything in the world. Call for research assistance and training. Session Date: September 10/11, 2016. September 12/13, 2016. V/Island and Abraham Adesanya Estate, Ajah Call Kingsley: 08063944177
Kingsleyukwuoma@gmail.com

Re: Junior Economists (internal Firm Service) At Pricewaterhousecooper (pwc) by Jefa4real: 3:59am On Sep 16, 2016
ENOCH123:
Good day I haven't gotten any feedback or update since I applied
I got a regret email within a month of submitting my application.
Re: Junior Economists (internal Firm Service) At Pricewaterhousecooper (pwc) by ENOCH123: 8:44am On Sep 25, 2016
Thanks I think they just readvertised the same position, probably one could reapply.
Re: Junior Economists (internal Firm Service) At Pricewaterhousecooper (pwc) by buchicode: 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2016
Has any one gotten a feedback on the application yet?
Re: Junior Economists (internal Firm Service) At Pricewaterhousecooper (pwc) by buchicode: 2:45pm On Oct 27, 2016
Pls has any one been called for a test?

(1) (Reply)

Cbn Or Shell / Petroleum vs. Geosciences / Relocation To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.