Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,689 members, 7,879,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:23 AM

Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin (66968 Views)

Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age / Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List / FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by Nellybank(m): 5:33pm On Jun 09, 2016
Ondo state nko?
Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by Akaujaa(m): 5:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
adioolayi:
All States Represented..... Federal Character Principles Upheld..

Modified: Ebonyi, Bayelsa and Ondo missing..he still try

Good representation bro but not all states are represented. Can't find Ondo, Ebonyi & Bayelsa for instance.
Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by Princedapace(m): 5:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
MosakuAW:

Nigeria and Whaala sha! What has state of origin got to do with the nomination.

OP! Why you no put their geo-political zone too.. Nonsense.

This is why it will be hard for us to move forward, if we refuse to drop all these unnecessary tag to political nomination or selections

I hope we get it right in this country before year 2050.

What do u expect when people of different cultural interests were forced to live together...my brother, this can never ever stop...
Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by Yekoyeko(m): 5:35pm On Jun 09, 2016
MosakuAW:

Nigeria and Whaala sha! What has state of origin got to do with the nomination.

OP! Why you no put their geo-political zone too.. Nonsense.

This is why it will be hard for us to move forward, if we refuse to drop all these unnecessary tag to political nomination or selections

I hope we get it right in this country before year 2050.
GOOD TALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell them that is if they have ear to hear and brain to reason.
Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by melzabull(f): 5:35pm On Jun 09, 2016
Ebonyi and Bayelsa conspicuously missing
Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by esthel(f): 5:35pm On Jun 09, 2016
So Ondo doesn't deserve any slot right while some states got more than 1 slot, this mimiko sef is badluck, I won't be surprised he didn't send any nominee.
Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by magzey: 5:35pm On Jun 09, 2016
Houseofglam7:

E no concern me.
Proudly 5%
*modified*
Make una free me abeg

This is Nigeria please, Biafra criminals Keep off.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by guiddoti: 5:40pm On Jun 09, 2016
chrisage:
No. NoBody from my state
grin no APC for your state? one party is dangerous grin grin
Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by MosakuAW(m): 5:41pm On Jun 09, 2016
Princedapace:

What do u expect when people of different cultural interests were forced to live together...my brother, this can never ever stop...

My brother nobody forced us to live together. We all lived together in peace before our orientation change for the worse. Nigeria was once a better place.

During the military regime self, nothing like all these yeye tribal war. Are we bigger in size than some other country with different beliefs and tribe. I just hope we get it right soonest.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 09, 2016
my dad nko
Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by Houseofglam7(f): 5:42pm On Jun 09, 2016
magzey:

This is Nigeria please, Biafra criminals Keep off.

Who's this insect
Never mind, I don't give two flying fuqs

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by guiddoti: 5:43pm On Jun 09, 2016
yordha:
There is a mistake somewhere, i can't find my name there. Please when is the second list coming out.....God i dey your hand o
where is your goggle glass? grin
Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by olanshile2016(m): 5:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
nice selection
Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by Nicepoker(m): 5:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
ukeame:
I hope no more wailers and buhari is not biased.
what is this one saying
Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2016
we will never make progress as a country so long as we appoint people on the basis of ethic, religious, state of origin etc and not merit.
Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by Davidchitah(m): 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2016
Does it mean no body worth nominating into ambassadorial post in Ebonyi state!??

Op, that list in incomplete o
Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
Any appointment that needs literate people ,he puts in South South and south east .
Mtchewww
Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by Deilluminator(m): 5:54pm On Jun 09, 2016
OUT OF 42, NOT EVEN ONE FROM PLATEAU STATE, BAYELSA, ONDO AND EBONYI BUT 3 FROM BORNO, 2 EACH FROM ADAMAWA AND GOMBE.

Hmmmmmmm politics of sectionalism
Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by AreaFada2: 5:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
Cway86:
No one from Ondo kai
Ondo, Ebonyi, Bayelsa & Plateau may already have one or even or two sitting ambassadors that won't be moved or replaced. Remember we have far more than 50 embassies and high commissions abroad.

But really your duty post matters more. Like Gambia cannot be compared to Germany. grin cheesy
Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by Jarus(m): 5:58pm On Jun 09, 2016
Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by moshould(m): 5:58pm On Jun 09, 2016
Them don baff?
Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by olandoboy(m): 5:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
Two female from Anambra state,female from Enugu state and another female from Imo state,na only BABES dey represent south east?
Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by AbarisFather(m): 6:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
It won't work as far as Bayelsa is not there. Trust me
Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by vicky3(m): 6:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
Chosen1984:
MOST NON APC STATES HAVE ONLY ONE NOMINEE.
Yes
Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by philips70(m): 6:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
What most of you are missing here and which is the most important is these people are career diplomats and not clueless politicians.
When the man does right try your best to commend him. Ambassadors were normally used to compensate failed politicians in times past. Buhari is showing he is really for nobody APC or no APC.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by holybabayo(m): 6:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
All States Except Adamawa, Anambra, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Edo, Ekiti, Gombe, Imo, Kano, Katsina, Kwara and Ogun have one nominees. The Rest has two except Borno with three nominess. I will not fault the list except for the fact that many South-Eastern nominees are women.
Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by bondingman: 6:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
South........20 North.........27 why not 23/24 or 24/23?
Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by nwakibie3(m): 6:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
adioolayi:
All States Represented..... Federal Character Principles Upheld..

Modified: Ebonyi, Bayelsa and Ondo missing..he still try
Those states don't have APC die hard fans/zombie grin grin grin
Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
Where are the "Ugandans"?
Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by hackactigist: 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
as for me, am counting down from ten days down until bubu shows up again to address us on how he traveled
Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by TUBLEZ(m): 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
Whr is ondo state? Abi wetin happen naaa
Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by nwakibie3(m): 6:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
It's not all about every state/region being represented; at the end the northerners will still be allocated the best of the countries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS, Police, Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Sunday Igboho — FFK (Video) / Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians / Why Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 In US — APC Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.