Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,498 members, 7,892,040 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 04:30 AM

Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD (26149 Views)

Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" / We Will Not Use Military Force Against Fulani Herdsmen - FG / Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by Ryda(m): 10:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
Cow sef get freedom of movement to enter people farm abi... angry
Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by Olumoze(m): 10:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
I read this and am appalled, what a lame excuse the law allows free movement but doesn't grant you the right to trample on other people's right or does it?

Mr Minister even if the law gives them all the rights, are you saying that the life's of Nigerians is not enough to demand that they leave? Are you saying there are no loop holes in the law such as lawful ways of doing your day to day business?

You are seemingly saying that PMB killing of Boko Haram is a breach of the freedom of religion and freedom to ones cultural beliefs. I am bewildered and I raise a motion that this minister be removed immediately.
Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by paramakina202: 10:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
Buhari is the most cold blooded lying incompetent hypocrite in history of mankind who will do or say anything to shift blame from his murderous terrorists brothers.
You can only fool your zombies.
Libyans have now become ECOWAS citizens over night.
Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by mcgaius: 10:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
You people should keep wasting your MB ranting on nairaland.The alliance between the northern Nigeria,Libya and Niger Republic it's as old as ant Hill.You don't expect a country to supply you a reasonable population to win election and to be populous in census without rewarding them.The hands of FG are tied in this matter so don't expect anything from FG.
Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by IRserveMyComent(f): 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2016
I marvel at the foolishness of this government. May the Lord judge you all. What non sense.
Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by ibautodealer(m): 10:26pm On Jun 09, 2016
Does the ECOWAS Transhumance Protocol also give herdsmen the right to graze their cattles across the ECOWAS region with assault rifles?

2 Likes

Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by BraniacX(m): 10:41pm On Jun 09, 2016
I am at a loss for words!!! angry

Like seriously?

Fvcking unbelievable! undecided

Please let buharis government step down since it has failed in carrying out and upholding its statutory responsibility of protecting Nigerians!

We all know buhari is simply unwilling to tackle his murderous ethnic fulani jihadist henchmen disguised as herdsmen! We know his civilian garb is false and he nurses a not too secret ambition of spreading islam into the majority christian middle belt and south of Nigeria!

But let's play dumb and pretend we believe this claptrap! Step down buhari and grant me the powers of the presidency for six months and this ugly recurring socio-religious malaise would be exterminated for good! I will make sure the ripe rotting carcasses of these evil murderous swine hang on trees across rural Nigeria ripe as figs! angry

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by chidozieikeji2: 11:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
rozayx5:

http://punchng.com/cant-stop-non-nigerian-herdsmen-fg/
nonsense since dey have given free movement for herdsmen and their cattle they shud also give free movement of goods cotonou nonsense write up from a biased mind
Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by poseidon12: 11:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
I used to regard Audu Ogbeh highly but not anymore. Let a Nigerian herdsman go to Benin Republic and graze his cattle in someone's farm and we'll see if their government will not deal with the herdsman. Useless government.
Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by mayorchelsea(m): 11:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
Are we kids that they think we will believe this kinda poo?It just doesn't add up ;pure nonsense.Even Lai Mohammed would do better than this, Mr Ogbeh-be warned!
Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by Netcontactsng1(m): 11:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
The dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Bubu, even your Zombies are frowning at you on this one.
Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by Henon: 11:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
When did Libya become West Africa country? Buhari, you are a big mistake!

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by piagetskinner(m): 12:05am On Jun 10, 2016
Since the government is not willing to protect its citizenry.. ..then everyone should protect himself however way he can... Life no get duplicate

Audu one-hour can say whatever poo buhari tells him...
The guy no Wan loose him job
Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by mmsen: 12:06am On Jun 10, 2016
If there is one country in the ECOWAS region where foreign herdsmen should not be slaughtering citizen it should be Nigeria, considering that the ECOWAS budget is largely funded by Nigeria.

If you fly into another ECOWAS airport you need to show your passport which is stamped with entry and exit date, the same should be true with these herdsmen.
Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by osita76(m): 12:13am On Jun 10, 2016
rozayx5:

But the president said that Libyans infiltrates and unleashes mayhem in the name of Fulani herdsmen, the question still remains are Libyans among our west African neighbors? The issue is that this apc administration is synonymous with falsehoods we have been scammed
Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by Ikeg48: 12:18am On Jun 10, 2016
mcgaius:
You people should keep wasting your MB ranting on nairaland.The alliance between the northern Nigeria,Libya and Niger Republic it's as old as ant Hill.You don't expect a country to supply you a reasonable population to win election and to be populous in census without rewarding them.The hands of FG are tied in this matter so don't expect anything from FG.

You actually believe those herdsmen are foreigner? Jesus christ. The gullible ones chei. Na perfect mugu you be.

Abeg Nwoke, I'm a prince. My father died and left me 500 billion dollars but it's locked up in the bank. I need 100,000 dollars to unlock it. Once I get it, I'll give you a billion out of it. What's your bank account?
Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by ancientbanana: 12:30am On Jun 10, 2016
Pls who is fooling who. Herdsmen are hausa-fulani come rain come sun n Dis govt is using them to achieve an evil aim. All this deception n some fools believe them.
Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by ancientbanana: 12:33am On Jun 10, 2016
osita76:
But the president said that Libyans infiltrates and unleashes mayhem in the name of Fulani herdsmen, the question still remains are Libyans among our west African neighbors? The issue is that this apc administration is synonymous with falsehoods we have been scammed
not we, u n dem cos I saw all this coming but ppl didn't listen.
Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by AreaFada2: 12:40am On Jun 10, 2016
but has someone blamed Jonathan for bringing his brothers from Libya? cheesy grin

Or have you not heard that Otuoke hood is near Libya? grin cheesy
Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by masqot(m): 12:59am On Jun 10, 2016
What type of dangerous alliance is that? Protection of Nigerians first. If the alliance is parasitic and disastrous, let it be scrapped. What an effrontery? Foreigners terrorizing locals with sophisticated weapons. This is external aggression and should be nipped in the bud before the Boko Haram trend is replicated.
Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by Seahawk: 2:00am On Jun 10, 2016
Just imagine!
Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by badostic: 2:32am On Jun 10, 2016
That kind of word from a minister is very unfortunate, so itscthe right of herdsmen to kill your citizens bcuz of Malu? I dont get it.
Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by donodion(m): 4:23am On Jun 10, 2016
rozayx5:

Rubbish!!!

Among the reasons we have boko haram terrorists unabated is this very same reason and unacceptable excuses called transhumance policy "seen" as equal to " citizens right to free movement".
How can aliens freely graze cross country without checks?
Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by EkemezieNgene16(m): 5:38am On Jun 10, 2016
Useless country, useless government. Yet no free movement of your own citizens from your country to other ecowas country

Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 6:40am On Jun 10, 2016
rozayx5:

producing meat at the expense of people farms undecided

Life's
Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by ichito(m): 6:45am On Jun 10, 2016
rozayx5:

producing meat at the expense of people farms undecided
ur a Yahoo boy
Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by Tonason: 6:54am On Jun 10, 2016
When fools are in power. When other ECOWAS country are demanding that Nigerians obtain visa before entering their country and allocate duration of stay for them.
Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by pedrilo: 6:59am On Jun 10, 2016
This people think we are fools mehn
Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by pedrilo: 7:00am On Jun 10, 2016
This people think we are all fools mehn
Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by AntiWailer: 7:08am On Jun 10, 2016
Splinz:
You mean a government will sit back and watch her citizens being slaughtered everyday by migrants, because of one silly right? Does this right also says these people are to kill and maimed host citizens? Oh goodness! Do we even have a government in this country? Indeed, this is bound to happen when those at the helm of affairs are all idiots!

I taya oooo.

The way our leaders reason leaves so much to ponder about
Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by Rajosh(m): 8:06am On Jun 10, 2016
Did the law also give them the right to take lives?
Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by HirstMOG(m): 8:16am On Jun 10, 2016
but you can stop NDA who are fighting for their right? Federal government of shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan / Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc / Court Won’t Overturn President’s Victory, Economist Intelligence Unit Predicts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.