Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

Surgery Gone Wrong: Medical Student Dies After Hair Surgery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Surgery Gone Wrong: Medical Student Dies After Hair Surgery (1708 Views)

Olurotimi Isaiah Ayinde Is Dead. Abu Olododo Dies After A Brief Illness / Checkout Justin Bieber's BEFORE And AFTER Hair STYLE (photos) / Ani Iyoho Burnt In Fire Stunt Gone Wrong While On Set (Graphic Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surgery Gone Wrong: Medical Student Dies After Hair Surgery by fingard02k(m): 5:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
A final year medical student in Chennai, 22-year-old Santosh was shy of his slight baldness and decided to go for a hair transplant procedure last month. But two days after the surgery, he was dead.

His mother, P Josebeen, a nurse, is heartbroken. She said she could only watch helplessly as her only son developed a fever immediately after the 10-hour-procedure involving around 1,200 hair transplants and died on the third day in a private hospital.

His parents allege the doctors at the Advanced Robotic Hair Transplant Centre who performed the procedure were not surgeons and the anaesthetist left soon after the procedure began. Both doctors are now missing.

“They earn fifty to sixty lakhs every day. For them, only money matters. They don’t value life. I lost my son in a short time. This should not happen to anyone. We need justice, arrest both doctors,” Ms Josbeen said, who had paid Rs 73,000 for her son’s surgery.

Authorities say the hair transplant centre had obtained a licence only to run a hair salon which too expired two months ago. Although they had qualified doctors one of who was trained in China, there was no infrastructure to tackle any complication. The centre has no sterile place or an operation theatre, officials said.

For now the authorities have sealed the centre. The drug controller has recovered a huge stock of medicines kept without licence.

The state medical council has sent a notice to the owners while the health department is recommending using a tough law to regulate such centres dealing with surgical procedures including hair and wart removal, often masquerading as beauty parlours, spas and hair treatment centres.

The police have filed a case of suspicious death and are now working on exhuming Santosh’s body since he was buried without a post mortem.
Officials from the hair transplant centre were unavailable to respond to the charges.

However, a police officer who did not want to be quoted said, “They are based out of Pune with 17 centres in seven cities. This centre appears to be getting around 35 clients every month.”

cc lalasticlala mynd44

SEE HIS PHOTOS http://www.enzyhub.com/surgery-gone-wrong-boy-dies-after-hair-surgery/
Re: Surgery Gone Wrong: Medical Student Dies After Hair Surgery by iykekelvins(m): 6:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
If you're bald, stay bald

1 Like

Re: Surgery Gone Wrong: Medical Student Dies After Hair Surgery by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 09, 2016
God have mercy.
me, i love my fourhead sorry, fivehead, and my fivehead loves me cheesy
Re: Surgery Gone Wrong: Medical Student Dies After Hair Surgery by blessedvisky(m): 6:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
Too bad. Jẹ should have gone somewhere standard as a med student. Probably was trying to cut cost. Rip cry cry.
Re: Surgery Gone Wrong: Medical Student Dies After Hair Surgery by clinicspots(m): 8:34am On Jun 20, 2016
It is happened because of doctor mistake. So, Be aware. Before Choosing doctor. Consult from friends & old patient. Take treatment from testimonial hospitals & clinics. After my experience, I suggest you this link.

For More Info: hair transplant in delhi

Re: Surgery Gone Wrong: Medical Student Dies After Hair Surgery by nhtdelhi: 7:14am On Jul 11, 2017
If you will not choose a good, experienced & well qualified surgeon then you have to bear such issues. So be aware while choosing hair transplant doctor For you.

Some points to keep in note while choosing hair transplant doctor...

1. He must a plastic surgeon
2. He must be experienced
3. Should not be technician

for information you can visit Hair transplant in Delhi.

(1) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda Heads To The Gym In Sexy Workout Outfit / Famous 'instagram Girl' Put Her Massive Boobs On Display (photos) / Wizkid Shares Beautiful Photo Of His Alledged Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.