Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,268 members, 7,977,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 01:50 PM

In Need Of A Vanagon Bus Diesel Engine - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / In Need Of A Vanagon Bus Diesel Engine (1277 Views)

Vanagon For Sale 300k / Few Month Reg Volkswagen Vanagon T4 Petrol 750k / Volkswagen Vanagon bus for sale in lagos for just 180k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Vanagon Bus Diesel Engine by onyeoriri: 7:28pm On Jun 09, 2016
Hello nairalanders, am in need of a vanagon bus diesel engine. I want to know the cost and where i can get it. Thanks.
Re: In Need Of A Vanagon Bus Diesel Engine by Exponental(m): 7:47pm On Jun 09, 2016
Car for a Toyota hiace diesel engine 2003 model? Registered but not used at all. No seats, no window.
Re: In Need Of A Vanagon Bus Diesel Engine by Exponental(m): 7:47pm On Jun 09, 2016
Care for a Toyota hiace diesel engine 2003 model? Registered but not used at all. No seats, no window.
Re: In Need Of A Vanagon Bus Diesel Engine by jasper83: 8:23pm On Jun 09, 2016
onyeoriri:
Hello nairalanders, am in need of a vanagon bus diesel engine. I want to know the cost and where i can get it. Thanks.

if you stay in Lagos, you may visit Daleko market at mushin known for rice business. The other part of the market is used for selling volkwagen product. In fact its the best place you can buy good tokunbo vanagon because they use those buses to cargo their volkwagen tokunbo part. My friend bought a petrol vanagon injector engine in February for 1.250million.

The diesel engine as at then goes for 800k, but my only reservation is that diesel mechanic are limited. So the engine does not last more than 6-7 months. Majority of our technician are most comfortable with petrol thus the skyrocket price of petrol vanagon and lower price of diesel vanagon.
Gracias...
Re: In Need Of A Vanagon Bus Diesel Engine by jasper83: 8:25pm On Jun 09, 2016
onyeoriri:

If you stay in Lagos, you may visit Daleko market at mushin known for rice business. The other part of the market is used for selling volkwagen product. In fact its the best place you can buy good tokunbo vanagon because they use those buses to cargo their volkwagen tokunbo part. My friend bought a petrol vanagon injector engine in February for 1.250million.

The diesel engine as at then goes for 800k, but my only reservation is that diesel mechanic are limited. So the engine does not last more than 6-7 months. Majority of our technician are most comfortable with petrol thus the skyrocket price of petrol vanagon and lower price of diesel vanagon.
Gracias...
Re: In Need Of A Vanagon Bus Diesel Engine by Redstone(m): 12:03am On Jun 10, 2016
jasper83:

if you stay in Lagos, you may visit Daleko market at mushin known for rice business. The other part of the market is used for selling volkwagen product. In fact its the best place you can buy good tokunbo vanagon because they use those buses to cargo their volkwagen tokunbo part. My friend bought a petrol vanagon injector engine in February for 1.250million.

Gracias...
Bros, there are diesel mechanics everywhere, you only need to ask people and they'll give you contacts. Besides our Nigerian mechanics are lazy, I know a diesel mechanic that works perfectly on petrol Japanese cars, he is intelligent and smart. He is currently my mechanic, services my kia carnival which iOS diesel and I have used it for about 8 months now but have decided to put it up for sale because I want to buy an SUV.
Re: In Need Of A Vanagon Bus Diesel Engine by Legendbaba1(m): 8:58am On Jun 11, 2016
I have Toyota HIACE BUS Diesel call my number 08023917741

Re: In Need Of A Vanagon Bus Diesel Engine by femi9naija(m): 9:43am On Jun 11, 2016
If you don't mind this Fiat Ducato van, diesel and manual transmission beep me via 08034645197

Re: In Need Of A Vanagon Bus Diesel Engine by olusegunA1: 9:45am On Jun 11, 2016
onyeoriri:
I have toks Renault Master long chassis not registered (08036149246).

(1) (Reply)

-- Toks 2003 Ford F150 -- Single Cab -- 950k Negotiable -- / Registered Nissan Primera @ N220,000(Negotiable) / Sold...5 Units Tin-can Cleared 2009 Toyota Corolla LE & Sport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.