Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,405 members, 7,950,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 04:58 AM

Question About God That Will Live with you Till you depart Earth. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question About God That Will Live with you Till you depart Earth. (461 Views)

Believe Right And You Will Live Right - Olamide Obire / 14 Inspiring Bible Verses About God's Love / Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question About God That Will Live with you Till you depart Earth. by yomialoba: 1:10am On Jun 10, 2016
I have few questions and need your honest answer.

Question# What is the most important Gift God has given you to acknowledge God existence.

Note: My options are below: you can add yours if not listed, but please do give a good reasons.

Options:
Life

Earth

Brain

His only Son (Jesus Christ)
Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

My own answer:
(Brain) God as use me as my own physical example to acknowledge God existence and to believe in God, because with my brain God has given me the freewill to acknowledge God existence and decide if i want to believe in God or not yet he still loves me and give me the power to record information and be imaginative with the most powerful tool nothing on earth can replace. the (Brain) this is the best gift and only love God has given me. IF there is paradise only my Brain can get me there.
Re: Question About God That Will Live with you Till you depart Earth. by chivic(m): 1:36am On Jun 10, 2016
1)His word(the bible) we have not only believed but have tasted it and found that is true.
2) The holy spirit: it bears witness that God really exist.
Re: Question About God That Will Live with you Till you depart Earth. by yomialoba: 1:38am On Jun 10, 2016
chivic:
1)His word(the bible) we have not only believed but have tasted it and found that is true.
2) The holy spirit: it bears witness that God really exist.

How did you digest all this information have eyes to see, ear to hear it and mouth to speak it? how do you come about answering my question what did you use?

(1) (Reply)

No Hope In Buhari’s Government –apostle Suleman / You Need Intel / Best Hymns Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.