Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,105 members, 7,896,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 07:21 PM

Ghanaians Are The Most Patriotic Africans! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ghanaians Are The Most Patriotic Africans! (1028 Views)

Why Do Ghanaians Have Similar Culture With Black Americans? / Why Are Ghanaians Opened To Fight With Nigerians All The Time / Horn Africans Are NOT BLACK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaians Are The Most Patriotic Africans! by onila(f): 4:35am On Jun 10, 2016
ghanaians believe africa will be great and be like america one day

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Are The Most Patriotic Africans! by Fulaman198(m): 6:14am On Jun 10, 2016
I don't know about that Malians, Burkinabe, and Nigeriens are pretty patriotic and proud to be Africans as well. The way you gauge how proud people are to be African is how much of their respective traditions they practise. If they kiss up too much to Western culture, then they are not proud to be Africans.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Are The Most Patriotic Africans! by Elxandre(m): 8:56am On Jun 10, 2016
I very much agree with you for once, having lived there for a while.
Re: Ghanaians Are The Most Patriotic Africans! by lepasharon(f): 11:27am On Jun 10, 2016
I agree certain Africans think they are French another one thinks they are Portuguese..
Re: Ghanaians Are The Most Patriotic Africans! by absolutism: 12:18pm On Jun 10, 2016
I wonder the point: to spur an inter-african bashing?
Re: Ghanaians Are The Most Patriotic Africans! by Batman123: 8:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
Yes for once Onila you have created a sensible topic grin

Those who know Ghanaians on a personal level and lived with them will know that we are extremely patriotic, even the ones outside of Ghana and the ones with mixed heritage are just as patriotic.
Re: Ghanaians Are The Most Patriotic Africans! by absolutism: 9:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
I can't see any good from threads as this
Re: Ghanaians Are The Most Patriotic Africans! by absolutism: 10:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
Sorry pretty, no offence intended wink
Re: Ghanaians Are The Most Patriotic Africans! by absolutism: 10:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
'There is nothing in man for intrinsic goodness or badness. Actions are a result of various mixes of born into culture to a point,and to a greater extent choice' true story by a great writer
Re: Ghanaians Are The Most Patriotic Africans! by iamord(m): 5:15am On Jun 11, 2016
onila:
ghanaians believe africa will be great and be like america one day
that's the pan African spirit the Ghanaian has always carried wink
Re: Ghanaians Are The Most Patriotic Africans! by mmsen: 3:05pm On Jun 12, 2016
Patriotism should be measured by what you spend your money on and how you spend your time.

If you spend your money on imported goods when there are equally good local products; wear imported clothes (such as the impractical three-piece suit) as opposed to native dress; consume news from CNN and BBC instead of local news outlets; support whoever is big in Europe instead of local football teams; wear weave instead of plaits; and spend your life dreaming of living abroad then you are not a patriot.

When you measure those three indices then you will be able to assess who is truly a patriot.

(1) (Reply)

Take A Guess(picture Attached) / Boy’s Legs Buried, In Benue State, Over His Inability To Walk As At When Due. / Ooni Of Ife Dines With Queen Elizabeth (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.