Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,795 members, 7,972,842 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 07:53 PM

Refusal Of A Visit Visa -UK - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Refusal Of A Visit Visa -UK (1666 Views)

Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Italy Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Refusal Of A Visit Visa -UK by Captain12: 6:00am On Jun 10, 2016
Hi,
Need your advice so I can come out of my depression status. I and my husband lived in London for 15 months and came back to our orginal country.
Now my husband's office is sending him to London for 2 weeks - business UK visa for 2 week. I and my son wanted to go with him. When I was in London few years back I had offence for shoplifting and had to be in police station for 2 hours and i accepted my mistake. But the police never said that this MINOR issue will be in my records for life and I have to mention whenever I apply for any visa.

When I applied for Tourist UK visa. I got call from visa officer to ask me about my offence and why I have not mentioned in application. I answered her honestly with what offence I made and because it was minor issue I never thought it has to be mentioned on visa application.
My visa got refused becuase I have not mentioned in my visa application about the offence. And got a refusal lettter by the Visa Officer. Please see the attached letter.

Please advice me solution to clear this from my records and in future does it mean I can never go to UK or Canada ? I don't have any evidence of my offence with me. Am very upset and sad. Please advice.

Re: Refusal Of A Visit Visa -UK by brunofarad(m): 6:07am On Jun 10, 2016
Same thing my fiancee told me of,

Everything you do over there is being recorded and will always come to hunt u

shocked This people can keep records oo

Lalasticlala . ...come see traffic wink
Re: Refusal Of A Visit Visa -UK by wagazala: 6:24am On Jun 10, 2016
You'll just have to wait it off unfortunately. I've not come across anyone overturning the 10year ban.
Re: Refusal Of A Visit Visa -UK by justwise(m): 6:54am On Jun 10, 2016

(1)

Planning To Visit Badagry Seme Boarder Axis... / Accident In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic pictures) / Please Is Settlements At The Intl. Airport A Must For First Timer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.