Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:40 AM

Adorable Moment Groom Breaks Down In Tears As Bride Arrives - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Adorable Moment Groom Breaks Down In Tears As Bride Arrives (1039 Views)

Deportee In Tears As Only Son Dies, Wife Marries Best Friend (pic) / Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) / Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable Moment Groom Breaks Down In Tears As Bride Arrives by willywasco(m): 6:50am On Jun 10, 2016
This is the heartwarming moment a man breaks down as he sees his bride walking down the aisle.

Groom Gabriel Deku, was overcome with emotion as he saw his wife-to-be Annabella walking towards him at their lavish ceremony at St Martin In The Fields church at Trafalgar Square.

Cameras captured the moment his beautiful bride made her way to the altar in a poignant video - but the minute Gabriel caught a glimpse of her the tears started flowing.

More pictures: http://nigerianpilot.com/adorable-moment-groom-breaks-tears-bride-arrives/
Re: Adorable Moment Groom Breaks Down In Tears As Bride Arrives by bewla(m): 6:53am On Jun 10, 2016
No push me i never ready cry be this
Re: Adorable Moment Groom Breaks Down In Tears As Bride Arrives by Danhumprey: 6:56am On Jun 10, 2016
exactly what made him emotional? I am sure it definitely wasn't the mere sight of his wife to be.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Moment Groom Breaks Down In Tears As Bride Arrives by youngest85(m): 6:57am On Jun 10, 2016
na debit alert cause am
Re: Adorable Moment Groom Breaks Down In Tears As Bride Arrives by dondo83(m): 7:03am On Jun 10, 2016
The friend be like guy why you wan fall our hand now? wetin cause cry lol
Re: Adorable Moment Groom Breaks Down In Tears As Bride Arrives by princefunmmy(m): 8:04am On Jun 10, 2016
Maybe e dey reason all d money he spend ontop d gown, jewelry, shoe, makeover... And then, he be like, na $1m dey waka so o

Re: Adorable Moment Groom Breaks Down In Tears As Bride Arrives by Feranchek(m): 8:14am On Jun 10, 2016
Chai!! Sorry brov. I really do feel your pain. I did the best I could to make your father change his mind about this marriage. iKnow you're not ready cos you still wanna enjoy life buh you need to be a MAN! That's the only way he'll allow you be the MD of his company and you know what that means to me also.

Don't worry, I'll make sure I and the boys visit very often (cos clubbing no go make sense at this early period)

And chill, your wife is also a what's-up babe so she no go dull you for 'That' department.
Re: Adorable Moment Groom Breaks Down In Tears As Bride Arrives by 5minsmadness: 8:14am On Jun 10, 2016
No going back now cry
Re: Adorable Moment Groom Breaks Down In Tears As Bride Arrives by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 10, 2016
Nigga so dark.
Re: Adorable Moment Groom Breaks Down In Tears As Bride Arrives by Ranchhoddas: 8:18am On Jun 10, 2016
Adorable wetin? This is absolute regret
Re: Adorable Moment Groom Breaks Down In Tears As Bride Arrives by lilmax(m): 8:50am On Jun 10, 2016
Smh

Woman of the house
Re: Adorable Moment Groom Breaks Down In Tears As Bride Arrives by goldenone(f): 11:07am On Jun 10, 2016
The look on the friend's face: Priceless

1 Like

Re: Adorable Moment Groom Breaks Down In Tears As Bride Arrives by Zizicardo(f): 11:17am On Jun 10, 2016
hmmm. makes me remember one old black American film ' best man' cheesy

1 Like

Re: Adorable Moment Groom Breaks Down In Tears As Bride Arrives by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 10, 2016
Danhumprey:
exactly what made him emotional? I am sure it definitely wasn't the mere sight of his wife to be.

He was thinking , this is finally it , am trading my freedom, no more hang outs , no more Game of thrones marathon. And thus tears manifested itself
Re: Adorable Moment Groom Breaks Down In Tears As Bride Arrives by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 10, 2016
Then the friend is screaming , calm down I can always send game of throne videos via Dropbox and you can watch it at work. cheesy but seriously why do people give that notion that when married, you lose alot of your freedom and personal life

(1) (Reply)

New Year Of Depression / 7 Things Single Ladies Should Know About Guys / Do You Ever Feel Like Giving Up? Remember These People And Get Back On Your Feet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.