Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,502 members, 7,951,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:35 AM

Husband And Wife Publicly Disgraced After They Were Caught Stealing Inside Super - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband And Wife Publicly Disgraced After They Were Caught Stealing Inside Super (839 Views)

How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. / Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) / Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband And Wife Publicly Disgraced After They Were Caught Stealing Inside Super by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:20am On Jun 10, 2016
Husband and Wife Publicly Disgraced After They Were Caught Stealing Inside Supermarket The couple pictured above were publicly disgraced when the attendants of a supermarket in Nairobi, Kenya caught them stealing some items from the store.
They were reportedly forced by the attendants to stand at the most conspicuous part of the market and colourfully announce their crime. The things they stole were displayed at their feet. See another photo below:

Re: Husband And Wife Publicly Disgraced After They Were Caught Stealing Inside Super by Evakinqz: 7:22am On Jun 10, 2016
Na wa oooo,

E dey dia blood.. undecided
Re: Husband And Wife Publicly Disgraced After They Were Caught Stealing Inside Super by RoyalBlak007: 7:23am On Jun 10, 2016
Shame

what they stole isn't tangible sef..are they that broke??!! undecided cheesy ..HungryCoupleInCrime
Re: Husband And Wife Publicly Disgraced After They Were Caught Stealing Inside Super by ikbnice(m): 7:24am On Jun 10, 2016
Their children will now grow up to become notorious armed robber or drug lord and the parents would be forming innocent.
Re: Husband And Wife Publicly Disgraced After They Were Caught Stealing Inside Super by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:24am On Jun 10, 2016
Lol, shame. Shows that they're still amateurs in the trade. Some people leave stores with plasma TVs between their thighs. How they do it, IDK. It must take some skill.
Re: Husband And Wife Publicly Disgraced After They Were Caught Stealing Inside Super by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 10, 2016
Kilon shele gaaaaaaaaaaaan?
Re: Husband And Wife Publicly Disgraced After They Were Caught Stealing Inside Super by Cutehector(m): 7:26am On Jun 10, 2016
Just deTtol? Really
Re: Husband And Wife Publicly Disgraced After They Were Caught Stealing Inside Super by anyicash(m): 7:28am On Jun 10, 2016
It was in there stealing point they met each other and fell in love with their profession and got married...real partners in crime.
Re: Husband And Wife Publicly Disgraced After They Were Caught Stealing Inside Super by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:28am On Jun 10, 2016
are u high.. i go frustrate ur life.. didnt i tell u make u no dey coment on my thread.... angry angry angry angry
Cutehector:
Just deTtol? Really
Re: Husband And Wife Publicly Disgraced After They Were Caught Stealing Inside Super by Cutehector(m): 7:30am On Jun 10, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
are u high.. i go frustrate ur life.. didnt i tell u make u no dey coment on my thread.... angry angry angry angry
guy just shutup abeg. U should be glad I grace ur worthless threads.
Re: Husband And Wife Publicly Disgraced After They Were Caught Stealing Inside Super by NiRfreak(m): 7:34am On Jun 10, 2016
The man is kinda proud of the act in the 2nd pics.. The man be like: Na today?....No shaking
Re: Husband And Wife Publicly Disgraced After They Were Caught Stealing Inside Super by bewla(m): 7:36am On Jun 10, 2016
thank God no be naija na bubu for carry the blame by the wailers association
Re: Husband And Wife Publicly Disgraced After They Were Caught Stealing Inside Super by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 10, 2016
lipsrsealed
lipsrsealed

How I wish say na so we go use catch all dos people wey dey steal our MONEY

Re: Husband And Wife Publicly Disgraced After They Were Caught Stealing Inside Super by princefunmmy(m): 7:53am On Jun 10, 2016
Hmmm. #onlyforNaija... Big thief dey waka, small thief dey get disgrace of life
Re: Husband And Wife Publicly Disgraced After They Were Caught Stealing Inside Super by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 10, 2016
Eayah i pity them grin
Re: Husband And Wife Publicly Disgraced After They Were Caught Stealing Inside Super by naijaloadedguru: 8:02am On Jun 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
Eayah i pity them grin

Why you too dey pity MY HEART
Re: Husband And Wife Publicly Disgraced After They Were Caught Stealing Inside Super by Drinkwater(m): 8:24am On Jun 10, 2016
What the heck
Re: Husband And Wife Publicly Disgraced After They Were Caught Stealing Inside Super by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 10, 2016
The woman married a thief.

(1) (Reply)

We Served Together, No Feelings. Now We Working Together, Lot Of Feelings..... / Why Not Try Souls Solution Whatsapp Group, For Link Up,mingle & Counseling / Girls Who Eat Fish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.