Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,968 members, 7,873,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

What Is Happening To Lagos State Water Cooperation? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Happening To Lagos State Water Cooperation? (586 Views)

FG Threatens To Withdraw Funding For Bonny-bodo Road Due To Lack Of Cooperation / What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? / Something Strange Is Happening In The Southwest - Azuka Onwuka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Happening To Lagos State Water Cooperation? by hardhedhoyin(m): 7:23am On Jun 10, 2016
Hello all, i live around alapere ketu and the government water has not been running for over a month.

Is this a general thing or just my area? We can't continue living without electricity and water oooo.

May God help us.

Finally the government water is now running. Ambode is working grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Happening To Lagos State Water Cooperation? by Feranchek(m): 8:09am On Jun 10, 2016
E taya me o0o
Re: What Is Happening To Lagos State Water Cooperation? by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 10, 2016
hardhedhoyin:
Hello all, i live around alapere ketu and have not seen water for almost a month.

Is this general thing or just my area? We can't continue living without electricity and water oooo.

May God help us.

A month? A month?!

In Ojota we have not seen water since October 2015 (Last year). We heard a lot. That Ambode froze the contract. Infact the the contract has been cancelled because the LSWC was being managed by a private company who I headed by Fashola's sister. That the workers went on strike. Etc. Etc. What have we not heard?

This is the same government that is on the verge of stopping many people from sinking bore holes claiming that they are trying to prevent the proliferation of bore holes and limiting the indiscriminate use of ground water.

(1) (Reply)

Aregbe Education Policy: Cause Of Hijab Controversy In Osun. / U.S Accuses Nigerian Lawmakers Of Attempted Rape And Soliciting Prostitutes / Photo: President Buhari Resumes Work At Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.