Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,837 members, 7,872,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:39 PM

Rapists Kill Primary School Teacher In Lagos In Her Child’s Presence (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rapists Kill Primary School Teacher In Lagos In Her Child’s Presence (photos) (26751 Views)

Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) / Serial Rapists Of Nine Women Arrested In Lagos (photo) / Rapists Kill Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapists Kill Primary School Teacher In Lagos In Her Child’s Presence (photos) by bolafex(f): 12:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
Lord have mercy! Nowhere is safe again. I pray these women get justice sha.
Re: Rapists Kill Primary School Teacher In Lagos In Her Child’s Presence (photos) by holybabayo(m): 12:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
okuneddie:
evil everywhere......but wait, were they expecting the 14months old child to say something? The vigilante though. RIP madam, may the killers and rapists never know peace as long as they live... Meanwhile

Well, today I finally got the news I've been
waiting for. I am moving to CANADA for my
MASTERS....

wooooooo!️ .....and will be leaving 18th
July. I've kept this quiet as those that know me
well will know I don't like to make a big fuss. I
guess I need to make a fresh start somewhere
completely different. I would message everyone
individually but I thought it would be easier to
post on here. I promise you that I will never forget
anyone here, or the amazing memories. I am
gonna miss every single one of you that I have
met here. Thank you to everyone for the amazing
times we have had together and been on nights
out etc and I will never forget all the amazing
people I have met along the way. I promise I will
stay in touch, especially because this isn't real
and you should post it as your status and see
how many people actually read stuff till the end
before they fall for it.

You chose the wrong occasion to share your testimony. Good luck nonetheless.
Re: Rapists Kill Primary School Teacher In Lagos In Her Child’s Presence (photos) by RUDEBOYY(m): 12:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
Re: Rapists Kill Primary School Teacher In Lagos In Her Child’s Presence (photos) by beautycrush24(f): 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2016
How can 2 different sides of the same story be on FP. B4 she b Grace Obinna (Ghanaian) now na Grace jubreel. SMH for nairaland.

May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Rapists Kill Primary School Teacher In Lagos In Her Child’s Presence (photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
ijustdey:

why wanting to rape a women at her home when with 500hundred naira.... you can have a prostitute by you side

some people are just plain sick in the head

Honestly bro......the thing dey baffle me no be small!

If I can gather all the rapists in an area(say Lagos) and solve their sex problem by telling them to contact me whenever they are in the mood, and that I'll organise olosho for each one of them FREE.......I'll take care of the bill.....I'll be happy and then all these nonsense will stop!! I taya
Re: Rapists Kill Primary School Teacher In Lagos In Her Child’s Presence (photos) by Jacko01: 12:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
Fact
Location is ikorodu meanin there is an 80% chance concerned ppl are. Mmm mmm
Hoodlums... It has been proven that simce its hoodlum 99% yoro.....mmmm mmm
Rape os prevalent with ebonyi state that contribute a meager 5% the remainin 85% belong to the most sophristicated tribe

Yoruba
Re: Rapists Kill Primary School Teacher In Lagos In Her Child’s Presence (photos) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
Come and get some.

IGP, do the needful. Let the citizenry be legally armed.

Re: Rapists Kill Primary School Teacher In Lagos In Her Child’s Presence (photos) by UyiIredia(m): 1:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
May God punish her killers. May they never know peace.
Re: Rapists Kill Primary School Teacher In Lagos In Her Child’s Presence (photos) by R0LL0N(m): 1:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
okuneddie:
evil everywhere......but wait, were they expecting the 14months old child to say something? The vigilante though. RIP madam, may the killers and rapists never know peace as long as they live... Meanwhile

Well, today I finally got the news I've been
waiting for. I am moving to CANADA for my
MASTERS....

wooooooo!️ .....and will be leaving 18th
July. I've kept this quiet as those that know me
well will know I don't like to make a big fuss. I
guess I need to make a fresh start somewhere
completely different. I would message everyone
individually but I thought it would be easier to
post on here. I promise you that I will never forget
anyone here, or the amazing memories. I am
gonna miss every single one of you that I have
met here. Thank you to everyone for the amazing
times we have had together and been on nights
out etc and I will never forget all the amazing
people I have met along the way. I promise I will
stay in touch, especially because this isn't real
and you should post it as your status and see
how many people actually read stuff till the end
before they fall for it.
so u dont want it to be real?
Re: Rapists Kill Primary School Teacher In Lagos In Her Child’s Presence (photos) by COvo(m): 1:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
The person who did this will never go unpunished.

But naija hospitals sef, the only thing they know how to give is drip, see someone was molested and beaten and they gave her drip. Smh
Re: Rapists Kill Primary School Teacher In Lagos In Her Child’s Presence (photos) by loomer: 1:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
I don't know, why i said same region means that region is a Rape Zone in the Republic of Zoo.

In as much I no be Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo, I just want make we try make naija better and make we stop to call the country zoo since for now na the only country wey we get
Re: Rapists Kill Primary School Teacher In Lagos In Her Child’s Presence (photos) by modestofynest(m): 2:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
Yoloba boys and rape and kill

Re: Rapists Kill Primary School Teacher In Lagos In Her Child’s Presence (photos) by missyadorable(f): 2:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
The husband should be properly investigated

These days that killing of spouse is rampant,he may have a hand in it, if not arranged it all

Trust nobody!
Re: Rapists Kill Primary School Teacher In Lagos In Her Child’s Presence (photos) by mizlovette(f): 3:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
May amadioha and egbeeligwe visit those bastards and their generations yet unborn. May they know no peace for the rest of their already miserable lives
Re: Rapists Kill Primary School Teacher In Lagos In Her Child’s Presence (photos) by Davoski222: 3:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
blacq2009:
Hmmmmm
I suspect the husband, he's just telling a story like it's a normal thing, he doesn't sound like he's mourning.
Re: Rapists Kill Primary School Teacher In Lagos In Her Child’s Presence (photos) by esejessy(f): 6:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
It is well! cry
Re: Rapists Kill Primary School Teacher In Lagos In Her Child’s Presence (photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 6:27pm On Jun 10, 2016
WEST and molestation are light bread and butter

RIP
Re: Rapists Kill Primary School Teacher In Lagos In Her Child’s Presence (photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
Too heartless pple, no peace 4 d wicked. They ll surely face their karma
Re: Rapists Kill Primary School Teacher In Lagos In Her Child’s Presence (photos) by valralph(m): 11:57pm On Jun 10, 2016
loomer:

So someone is lying then

Different story man....the other was a Ghanaian married to an Igbo woman....this one is an Igbo woman, from Anambra State, married to a yoruba man. She was given blood at the general hospital before transfer to Lasuth meanwhile the previous one was rejected by two hospital before taken to Lasuth.
Re: Rapists Kill Primary School Teacher In Lagos In Her Child’s Presence (photos) by valralph(m): 11:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
From the same region...

Different story man....the other was a Ghanaian married to an Igbo woman....this one is an Igbo woman, from Anambra State, married to a yoruba man. She was given blood at the general hospital before transfer to Lasuth meanwhile the previous one was rejected by two hospital before taken to Lasuth

(1) (2) (Reply)

14 Passengers, Driver Kidnapped In Port Harcourt, N14 Million Ransom Demanded / My Experience At LASU NIMC Center / Police Officer Quarrelling With His Colleague For Stopping Motorists.video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.