Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,284 members, 7,887,831 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:44 PM

Primate Ayodele: "I Warned Keshi, Wrote A Letter To Him" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Primate Ayodele: "I Warned Keshi, Wrote A Letter To Him" (52779 Views)

Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election / Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than / Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele: "I Warned Keshi, Wrote A Letter To Him" by bolafex(f): 9:04am On Jun 11, 2016
E done start. Ok.Did he also write to Coach Amadu?

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: "I Warned Keshi, Wrote A Letter To Him" by khing00600: 9:04am On Jun 11, 2016
If anyone has a revelation or prophecy to give to any famous person in Nigeria, it should made known publicly so that people will be aware of it and also to put more effort for the guideline. It is not until bad things happens then they will come out telling us what they want us to believe.
Re: Primate Ayodele: "I Warned Keshi, Wrote A Letter To Him" by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 11, 2016
Why didn't he speak up then so the church could pray for him?
Re: Primate Ayodele: "I Warned Keshi, Wrote A Letter To Him" by seangy4konji: 9:04am On Jun 11, 2016
Oh yeah

It's past tense now though.

We will all die one day.

May we live long and fufilled.
Re: Primate Ayodele: "I Warned Keshi, Wrote A Letter To Him" by ednut1(m): 9:04am On Jun 11, 2016
we will all die one day. so make dis man go sleep
Re: Primate Ayodele: "I Warned Keshi, Wrote A Letter To Him" by Dollyak(f): 9:05am On Jun 11, 2016
Nigerian pastors are making a mockery of Christianity angry.
Re: Primate Ayodele: "I Warned Keshi, Wrote A Letter To Him" by missyadorable(f): 9:07am On Jun 11, 2016
Death is inevitable

People die everyday

What's the heck about Keshi's death?

Plssssss prophet, cut some slack
Re: Primate Ayodele: "I Warned Keshi, Wrote A Letter To Him" by ceejay80: 9:13am On Jun 11, 2016
Did he also write to Mohammed Ali and amodu shuaibu
Re: Primate Ayodele: "I Warned Keshi, Wrote A Letter To Him" by delishpot: 9:13am On Jun 11, 2016
Shuo, who know this man should tell him that two ex coaches are dead maybe he should re evaluate his prophesy
Re: Primate Ayodele: "I Warned Keshi, Wrote A Letter To Him" by seankay(m): 9:13am On Jun 11, 2016
Fake prophet on the loose again.

substantiate your claim by showing us a copy of the letter you sent!

This is one of the reasons why I'm having a rethink about religion. Rubbish!
Re: Primate Ayodele: "I Warned Keshi, Wrote A Letter To Him" by hpk(m): 9:15am On Jun 11, 2016
STFUAREYOUGOD??
Re: Primate Ayodele: "I Warned Keshi, Wrote A Letter To Him" by brownlolly(m): 9:17am On Jun 11, 2016
Honestly, its appalling to see that the prophet said that God is interested in soccer. Who would av tot?

Okay. He warned Keshi. What about Amodu Shuaibu?
Re: Primate Ayodele: "I Warned Keshi, Wrote A Letter To Him" by Irreplaceable48(f): 9:18am On Jun 11, 2016
mary8000:
Still on this?? MTN never discover dis cheat??
Re: Primate Ayodele: "I Warned Keshi, Wrote A Letter To Him" by Ajewealth123(m): 9:20am On Jun 11, 2016
KissCODE:

http://sunnewsonline.com/i-warned-keshi-primate-ayodele/
they should make JAYJAY OKOCHA the coach. Since the pastor said they should look inward for a coach
Re: Primate Ayodele: "I Warned Keshi, Wrote A Letter To Him" by ceejay80: 9:22am On Jun 11, 2016
Ajewealth123:
they should make JAYJAY OKOCHA the coach. Since the pastor said they should look inward for a coach

God forbid!!!!
Make jay jay die too?

Never!!! Make una leave my jay jay and kanu out of naija politic soccer
Re: Primate Ayodele: "I Warned Keshi, Wrote A Letter To Him" by musb92yahooco: 9:22am On Jun 11, 2016
Lie lie pastor attention seekers nonsense
Re: Primate Ayodele: "I Warned Keshi, Wrote A Letter To Him" by shehuolayinka(m): 9:23am On Jun 11, 2016
Them all this pastor should go and sit down.
Re: Primate Ayodele: "I Warned Keshi, Wrote A Letter To Him" by hotspec(m): 9:24am On Jun 11, 2016
mary8000:
When will u stop ds ur childish and stupid 419? Why duping innocent people makes u happy?
Re: Primate Ayodele: "I Warned Keshi, Wrote A Letter To Him" by CharlieMaria(m): 9:25am On Jun 11, 2016
stphn:
you are silly for saying that
Why is he silly? That title suits you better for being gullible.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: "I Warned Keshi, Wrote A Letter To Him" by CypherAde(m): 9:26am On Jun 11, 2016
Omly God himself nows his true prophets, might be saying the truth and might as well be lying[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Primate Ayodele: "I Warned Keshi, Wrote A Letter To Him" by kevoh(m): 9:28am On Jun 11, 2016
Some times I just feel like slapping some common sense into the brains of these opportunists a.k.a Pastorpreneurs ...Yeah, I mean it literally! cool
Re: Primate Ayodele: "I Warned Keshi, Wrote A Letter To Him" by MCeeShort(m): 9:29am On Jun 11, 2016
Some people ignore men of God when they give them revelations, saying 'there's no need to be over spiritual.
Please everyone, RESPECT UR PROPHET and ur days will be long.
Re: Primate Ayodele: "I Warned Keshi, Wrote A Letter To Him" by MoneyGreen(m): 9:30am On Jun 11, 2016
stphn:
you are silly for saying that
the pastor is the most silliest for saying he warned Keshi about death.. Shey Na Keshi kill himself.. Brainwashed Zombie!

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: "I Warned Keshi, Wrote A Letter To Him" by Oeakin: 9:31am On Jun 11, 2016
theEYe21:
Abeg! Prophet Ayodele, shut up your mouth undecided
check his prophesy of 2014 or Google it you will know he shut his mouth or your mouth should be shut permanently.
Re: Primate Ayodele: "I Warned Keshi, Wrote A Letter To Him" by olanshile2016(m): 9:36am On Jun 11, 2016
THIEF THIEF,WORK OF HUNGER
Re: Primate Ayodele: "I Warned Keshi, Wrote A Letter To Him" by emmkeffs(f): 9:39am On Jun 11, 2016
Religion is the school worst thing to happen to humanity. They always look for opportunities to accord glory to themselves. Greedy, egocentric and self centered religious cankerworm parading themselves to be hearing from one God somewhere.

Crazy Africans fall for this shit and that's why they are still in business
Re: Primate Ayodele: "I Warned Keshi, Wrote A Letter To Him" by Olaa: 9:40am On Jun 11, 2016
Re: Primate Ayodele: "I Warned Keshi, Wrote A Letter To Him" by basadenet: 9:41am On Jun 11, 2016
Why relating to something of 2013. Some people are just looking for cheap publicity.
Re: Primate Ayodele: "I Warned Keshi, Wrote A Letter To Him" by fireforfire: 9:45am On Jun 11, 2016
Mtchewwwwww. ...I knew someone will com out wit dis .
Re: Primate Ayodele: "I Warned Keshi, Wrote A Letter To Him" by Emeka71(m): 9:46am On Jun 11, 2016
I heard this on radio yesterday .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CANT STOP LAUGH: Caption This Funny Photo / Apostle Suleman Praying In His Private Jet. Video Emerges (Photos) / Mohbad's Name Appears On Church Programme's Banner (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.