Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,540 members, 7,972,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 09:50 PM

My Experience With Muslims In Business - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With Muslims In Business (704 Views)

CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah / "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) / "I Fasted 29 Days With Muslims " -Christian Nigerian Lady Reveals. Photos/ Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Muslims In Business by brainpowerng(m): 10:02am On Jun 10, 2016
I am an Estate Surveyor, buying, selling and letting of landed properties for clients. And I am a Christian.

For the past 8 years in this profession, I have had business relationships with both Muslims and Christians and below are my experiences:

1. Muslims are more likely to tell you the truth than Christians in business: Most Christians will say the truth to brag (I'm born-again) while the Muslim counterparts tell the truth naturally.

2. A Muslim is more likely and willing to help: Christians are filled with fear, envy and hatred. I have 2 Muslim landlords who have committed properties worth millions in my care and they didn't even bother to know my office. But there's a certain RCCG Deaconess who gave me an abandoned/dilapidated house to manage after she had thoroughly done a background check on me. Many of them like that.

3. A Christian will likely cheat you than a Muslim: Muslims believe in consequences of actions and giving of accounts of things done on earth to God. A typical Christian will lift up a bible to swear and defraud you.

There are many experiences to share but its not easy typing with a phone.

Are my observations wrong?

Please share your experience!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Muslims In Business by galadima77(m): 10:30am On Jun 10, 2016
It's a good thing u encountered muslims who actually live by the true teachings of islam. There are always bad eggs in every religion. Ofcourse christianity preaches honesty too if all christians follow the teachings of the bible. I know a couple of very good christians too.
However if a few from either religion decide to follow the evil thoughts of their hearts ie mischief making, killings and other forms of extremism, this shouldn't be seen as a reflection of any religion because afterall both religions teach us to obey and live by God's Doctrines.
Re: My Experience With Muslims In Business by Auki: 6:34pm On Jun 10, 2016
Muslim are told that on the Judgement day Man is entirely responsible for his deed. Thus nobody died for your Sin as Lord is not a tyrant ruler.

"On the Day when every person will be confronted with all the good he has done, and all the evil he has done, he will wish that there were a great distance between him and his evil." ( Quran, Surat Al-Imran, Verse 30)

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Muslims In Business by brainpowerng(m): 7:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
Auki:

Muslim are told that on the Judgement day Man is entirely responsible for his deed. Thus nobody died for your Sin as Lord is not a tyrant ruler.

"On the Day when every person will be confronted with all the good he has done, and all the evil he has done, he will wish that there were a great distance between him and his evil." ( Quran, Surat Al-Imran, Verse 30)

The bolded is written everywhere in the Bible. Its just that most Christians are not really true worshippers of God. If you ask a regular church-goer why he is a christian and goes to church, you will see that many of them are forced by problems and economic hardship to serve God.
Re: My Experience With Muslims In Business by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
Yes, yes, the usual thread made by a muslim-in-disguse claiming to be a Christian saying how muslims are better than their christian counterparts to the extent that they seem to sh!t roses and how much "honest kind loving" they are over their Christian counterparts....

And then Muslims will flock this thread, saying that's the real teaching of Islam (is it, I read the quran once.........and was disappointed. I thank whatever Deity my father wasn't Muslim); and that how "a few(over a million killed due to these bad eggs......and still they grow, something must be wrong) bad eggs does not mean their religion is evil" and all that tripe.

And oh yeah, you might find an actual christian who has never actually encountered muslims except for the cornerside Aboki or their Gateman say "Yes, Islam is not bad at all." If he is honest enough, he might add "the muslim I know are good people".

And yes, you'll probably have some dude make a wisecrack like "yet millions of people are killed, who's deceiving who" only to have Muslims descend on him, calling him a fanatic, saying people were killed in the old testament, shouting you're not cultured and all that nonsense for saying the truth.

The thread might actually garner enough traffic to hit FP and reach page 32 with all sorts of comment.

And then, when 13 brilliantly written counter threads are open, NONE will make FP and Muslims will appauld calling it horribly predijuced and all sorts of names.....

We know all this, we've seen it before, so go ahead, lie for your religion, say Muslims are good and Islam is a great religion.
Only we all know that's a lie you tell yourself to feel better and that Islam is still a horrible accident that has caused way too much trouble and espouses all sort of nonsense.

So, lie, feel better, it's the same shit all again undecidedundecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Muslims In Business by brainpowerng(m): 7:19pm On Jun 10, 2016
SirWere:
Yes, yes, the usual thread made by a muslim-in-disguse claiming to be a Christian saying how muslims are better than their christian counterparts to the extent that they seem to sh!t roses and how much "honest kind loving" they are over their Christian counterparts....

And then Muslims will flock this thread, saying that's the real teaching of Islam (is it, I read the quran once.........and was disappointed. I thank whatever Deity my father wasn't Muslim); and that how "a few(over a million killed due to these bad eggs......and still they grow, something must be wrong) bad eggs does not mean their religion is evil" and all that tripe.

And oh yeah, you might find an actual christian who has never actually encountered muslims except for the cornerside Aboki or their Gateman say "Yes, Islam is not bad at all." If he is honest enough, he might add "the muslim I know are good people".

And yes, you'll probably have some dude make a wisecrack like "yet millions of people are killed, who's deceiving who" only to have Muslims descend on him, calling him a fanatic, saying people were killed in the old testament, shouting you're not cultured and all that nonsense for saying the truth.

The thread might actually garner enough traffic to hit FP and reach page 32 with all sorts of comment.

And then, when 13 brilliantly written counter threads are open, NONE will make FP and Muslims will appauld calling it horribly predijuced and all sorts of names.....

We know all this, we've seen it before, so go ahead, lie for your religion, say Muslims are good and Islam is a great religion.
Only we all know that's a lie you tell yourself to feel better and that Islam is still a horrible accident that has caused way too much trouble and espouses all sort of nonsense.

So, lie, feel better, it's the same shit all again undecidedundecided

The tread says: "share your own experience" not argue "your point". I am a Christian, live a christian life and die a fulfilled Christian life IJN.

I just wrote my business experiences with Muslims, would it hurt to share yours in simple english?

To be candid, I love the Muslims I've met, not the ones you read or see on Aljazeera, CNN and BBC.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Muslims In Business by kevoh(m): 7:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
brainpowerng:

The tread says: "share your own experience" not argue "your point". I am a Christian, live a christian life and die a fulfilled Christian life IJN.

I just wrote my business experiences with Muslims, would it hurt to share yours in simple english?

To be candid, I love the Muslims I've met, not the ones you read or see on Aljazeera, CNN and BBC.
Three people commented right after you without sharing any business experience you did not say anything but the moment SirWere dropped the truth you backlashed him telling him not to argue his point. Do I smell hypocrisy?
Re: My Experience With Muslims In Business by Owliver(m): 10:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
I chartered a bus(tuke tuke) in oshogbo three days ago to transport some stuffs to ilesa park for me. paid for the whole bus(tuke tuke) but only the back seat and boot were occupied so i asked the driver to carry passengers to make more money, he was a muslim with teblic everywhere and i a regular human just doing my thing. we got to a point an old man waved him to stop, he did. the old(a muslim with the cap) man called his destination and the driver said 50naira. the old man begged that he had no money. but guess what, the driver drove off but i stopped him. asked the man to enter, gave him 100naira and paid for his transport(making 150).

when the old man highlighted, he thanked me. then later the driver brought the topic, started giving excuses why he didnt want to carry the man. i just nodded an undecided

OP You want more of muslim terror? undecided (I travel a lot)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Cardinal Olubunmi Okogie Said About Tinubu And Buhari / If It Wasn't A Sin. / Beware Of Fake Men Of God – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Ex-wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.