Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,825 members, 7,872,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:35 PM

How Cool Will You Be With Your Bae Hanging Out With Other People For Just Fun - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Cool Will You Be With Your Bae Hanging Out With Other People For Just Fun (756 Views)

Man Collapses After Hanging Out With Babe In The Club / Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... / A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Cool Will You Be With Your Bae Hanging Out With Other People For Just Fun by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 10:32am On Jun 10, 2016
If your bae hangs out with other guys together with her friends, and they go drinking, clubbing, shopping, yet she tells you that she's not doing anything, please my good people does it make sense?? Am talking of a regular outing...

Yet you won't be understood as a guy when you take your friends out and tell her nothing is happening?? Please your comments are valid!
Re: How Cool Will You Be With Your Bae Hanging Out With Other People For Just Fun by rosieluv(f): 10:34am On Jun 10, 2016
am ere to read comments

1 Like

Re: How Cool Will You Be With Your Bae Hanging Out With Other People For Just Fun by xross(m): 11:17am On Jun 10, 2016
You na guy
Is it possible in this age and time

1 Like

Re: How Cool Will You Be With Your Bae Hanging Out With Other People For Just Fun by grad2012(f): 11:26am On Jun 10, 2016
Hmm if its with other guys and clubing and drinking and its everyday lipsrsealed that is not so good at all.
Re: How Cool Will You Be With Your Bae Hanging Out With Other People For Just Fun by Cutehector(m): 12:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
Yet she tells me she ain't doing anything?

Cmon really, i'm not stvpid! Nothing stops her from tellin me hector, urm I'd like to hang out with friends for dis party or dat outing. And i'd be like ok cool, if i'm gona be free by den, i"d join u guys or if I ain't free, make sure u don't do anyth silly.. simple.
Re: How Cool Will You Be With Your Bae Hanging Out With Other People For Just Fun by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
xross:
You na guy

Is it possible in this age and time

Nna I tire ooo, does anyone take someone to shoprite regularly without a Plan? lolz, Ladies be thinking a loyal brother is a fool.... Everyone has integrity mood and player mood... Hmmm, once trust is broken, a switch can occur unless God touches a Man's heart
Re: How Cool Will You Be With Your Bae Hanging Out With Other People For Just Fun by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
Cutehector:
Yet she tells me she ain't doing anything?

Cmon really, i'm not stvpid! Nothing stops her from tellin me hector, urm I'd like to hang out with friends for dis party or dat outing. And i'd be like ok cool, if i'm gona be free by den, i"d join u guys or if I ain't free, make sure u don't do anyth silly.. simple.

Lol, really simple but the site when you are heading to work and you see your bae in another dude's car going for shopping? How cool will you be?? Lol... This is Nigeria ooo, don't forget, besides brothers don't just spend their money without expecting some reward
Re: How Cool Will You Be With Your Bae Hanging Out With Other People For Just Fun by Cutehector(m): 3:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
EmtolalaaPRAISE:

Lol, really simple but the site when you are heading to work and you see your bae in another dude's car going for shopping? How cool will you be?? Lol... This is Nigeria ooo, don't forget, besides brothers don't just spend their money without expecting some reward
aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.... Mo gbe.... Its just over right there and then....
Re: How Cool Will You Be With Your Bae Hanging Out With Other People For Just Fun by xross(m): 2:01pm On Jun 11, 2016
EmtolalaaPRAISE:

Nna I tire ooo, does anyone take someone to shoprite regularly without a Plan? lolz, Ladies be thinking a loyal brother is a fool.... Everyone has integrity mood and player mood... Hmmm, once trust is broken, a switch can occur unless God touches a Man's heart

You nailed it
One must open his eyes

1 Like

Re: How Cool Will You Be With Your Bae Hanging Out With Other People For Just Fun by schumastic(m): 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
EmtolalaaPRAISE:
If your bae hangs out with other guys together with her friends, and they go drinking, clubbing, shopping, yet she tells you that she's not doing anything, please my good people does it make sense?? Am talking of a regular outing...

Yet you won't be understood as a guy when you take your friends out and tell her nothing is happening?? Please your comments are valid!

I will be as cool as cool f.m after all is just outing and even if you tell her not to go, if she still wants to go she will, irrespective of what you say or think...just do your thing n don't bother yourself with what she will say or think cus that's what ladies do to pin a guy down from mixing with other female friends while they do the opposite..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

R / Bizzare:wife Discovers Husband To Be A Woman After Refusal Of Sex After Marriage / See What The Last Digit Of Your Number Is Saying About You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.