Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,530 members, 7,905,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 03:34 AM

Jobs In Ibadan - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs In Ibadan (2152 Views)

Post Jobs In Warri Here Please!!!!! / Telecom, It, Computer Jobs In Nigeria / Any Jobs In Oil/Gas Sector? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jobs In Ibadan by itocoonlin(m): 4:15pm On Nov 25, 2006
Hello plz can anybody offer me a job here in ibadan?
am 19yrs old
plz if anybody can help i am an O'level holder with 7credits,

i will be happy if anybody can help me with a job
i could be reach via my emaill address

itocoonline@yahoo.com
Re: Jobs In Ibadan by nosa101(f): 4:18pm On Nov 25, 2006
What kind of job do you expect at your age and with your qualifications? A butler?
Re: Jobs In Ibadan by bruce(m): 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2006
nosa101,
Do you have a butler job to offer him? This is a forum for all job seekers irrespective of the category, ones age and qualifications. If you dont know there are more jobs available for o'level holders than degree holders. It is just that theirs dont get advertised and publicized as that higher qualifications. And i believe that was why the guy as decided to use this forum to get what he wants like you and I does.

so you dont have to make him feel degraded and less important. ALL FINGERS ARE NOT EQUAL, LIKEWISE THEY DONT PERFORM THE SAME FUNCTIONS. Help if you can. if you can't, carry on with your own search and let others do theirs.

Itocoolin,
I will suggest you inform nearby friends, relatives and possibly neighbours. for jobs of such category are right there at your neighbourhood and immediate environment. So go out there and make inquiries and I believe God will provide 4 u.

best of lucks.
Re: Jobs In Ibadan by nosa101(f): 7:17pm On Nov 25, 2006
You can't get a decent job with these qualifications and I do not encourage people to narrow their ambitions. If you were in England or something, you could get a job as a checkout dude or summat but in Nigeria I doubt. But if you want a job as a butler, that's easy. It's up to you.
Re: Jobs In Ibadan by COOLWATER(m): 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2006
Friesland foods needs….

Machine operators Code no: MO1
SSCE or GCE with credit in at least 5 subjects including math and English, OND/C&G or equivalent in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, food technology or lab technology (upper credit), minimum of 1-3 yrs experience, not more than 32 by 2007
Technicians Code no: TECH1
SSCE or GCE with credit in at least 5 subjects including math and English, OND/C&G or equivalent in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, food technology or lab technology (upper credit), minimum of 1-3 yrs experience, not more than 32 by 2007
Applicants should send a SMS to the number 08039754565 in this format

First name#surname#sex#age#present state of residence#telno#email#qualification#grade#
school#school#years of experience#application position code
Receipt of application will close one week after the date of publication
Re: Jobs In Ibadan by olembe(m): 11:11am On Nov 27, 2006
itoco, are u alright?i remember u calling for cv's months back on this forum.thats bad.get serious.this is not not the joke segment.all the best sha.

(1) (Reply)

Bat-trade Marketing Representative Shortlisting / Airtel Call Centre Job / Drivers For Yaba/surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.