Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,606 members, 7,888,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:55 PM

My Funny Experience Of End Time Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Funny Experience Of End Time Pastor (597 Views)

End Time! Pastor Arrested For Anointing Member’s Vagina With Olive Oil (photo) / Winners Youth Convention 2016 August 2-6: The Rise Of End Time Rescue Agents / The Fear Of End Time And How To Overcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Funny Experience Of End Time Pastor by holuwaabukunmee(f): 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
On 27th April 2016 around 8pm because of the unprepared riot in my school. i followed my room mate to her village, her mun said we shld go to church for rival. wen we got to church the pastor was preaching in diff grammar though it is a village sha(bolorundo alarere) in Osun state. Aft preaching he said all of us at d back shld cum to d front me n my frnd went to the front, we strated singing n clapping(u knw c.a.c settings). D interpreter(had a crush on me) was our next door neighour, i was nt really closing my eyes so i saw him pointing me to d pastor. Then dey started deliverance, i donno if na God call dem or na dem call themselves. The pastor went to d back nd came back to d front laying his hand on my head pushing me down by force aft a while i fell on a chair didn't want to fall on d floor within i dey think say shey na by force to fall. wen he saw dat i was nt falling or shouting he removed my earrings nd started shouting fire on my ears, it was as if he was bathing me with saliver. later, he started pressing my stomach at a stage i pushed his hand away because d sliver was getting to much den he finally left me. he went to my frnd he succeded in pushing her on d floor bt wen he was pressing her neck nd was saying speak out, she shouted my neck nd he left her.
in d name of deliverance he was pushing pple on d floor by force nd holding down on floor with his hand on their head nd stomach or double crossing their legs so dey can shout bt some were strong to resist d fall bt d young ones fell easily. i jez open my eyes looking @wat d pastors call deliverance, d pastor did nt carry any fire d deliverance bt my frnd told me dey were training pastor jez given chance in church to lead prayer bt instead dey started delverance.
God save us from end time pastor dat want to launch out b4 their time.
God save us from end time pastors
Re: My Funny Experience Of End Time Pastor by duro4chang(m): 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
That is my village where i was born and bred. The church was my church too. It is very close to the only road. The church is located down the village. The last time i was there was 2004.
Re: My Funny Experience Of End Time Pastor by Kobojunkie: 12:46am On Dec 04, 2021
holuwaabukunmee:
Then dey started deliverance, i donno if na God call dem or na dem call themselves. The pastor went to d back nd came back to d front laying his hand on my head pushing me down by force aft a while i fell on a chair didn't want to fall on d floor within i dey think say shey na by force to fall. wen he saw dat i was nt falling or shouting he removed my earrings nd started shouting fire on my ears, it was as if he was bathing me with saliver. later, he started pressing my stomach at a stage i pushed his hand away because d sliver was getting to much den he finally left me. he went to my frnd he succeded in pushing her on d floor bt wen he was pressing her neck nd was saying speak out, she shouted my neck nd he left her.
OP, I am more interested in the workings of your mind. Why would you willingly submit to being assaulted by anyone in the name of deliverance. Looking through all of scripture, not once was a one attacked by Jesus Christ when He went out to heal or cast out demons. Instead, we read that it was the sick that crowded Jesus Christ, wanting to be healed by Him. So, why? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me / 20 Things You Will Never Hear A Pastor Say / Arise, My Soul, Arise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.