Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:45 PM

Customs Officers And Policemen Clash In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Customs Officers And Policemen Clash In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) (36930 Views)

Soldiers & Policemen Clash Over Girlfriend In Yobe, 4 Policemen & 1 Soldier Die / Celebrities And Policemen Protest Against Gender Based Violence / Soldier And Policemen Fight In A Bank In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Officers And Policemen Clash In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by HOLAROCKDAY(m): 3:12pm On Jun 10, 2016
AjayiWrites:
If you have any family members around Ikeja and environs, kindly call them now. There is an ongoing severe commotion at Ikeja, Lagos State as men of Nigerian Customs are engaging police officers in gun battle. The reason behind the chaos is still unclear. Details later… See more photos after the cut...

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/06/photos-customs-officials-engage-police.html
why b say na only police police DE DE involve for yawa story... Na only dem waka com.... Shior
Re: Customs Officers And Policemen Clash In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by seyiojomu(m): 3:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
all i see here is just pictures taken by mistake...wey the clash ?
Re: Customs Officers And Policemen Clash In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by Autino(m): 3:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
MrMcJay:
Since these uniformed lunatics have decided to be of no use to Nigerians, the Customs officers and Policemen involved in this show of shame should be immediately transferred to Kebbi to go and plant tomatoes.
infact they are. Welcome
Re: Customs Officers And Policemen Clash In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by mindfreaks(m): 3:16pm On Jun 10, 2016
SurewayBookings:
Am in ikeja right now and everywhere seems calm. Were in Ikeja is this happening please?
you ain't in Ikeja bro if you can't recognize police collage buildings those story buildings ahaa.. and the grey colored customs fence by express way!
Re: Customs Officers And Policemen Clash In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by soos: 3:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
grin grin grin Awon werey!!!
Re: Customs Officers And Policemen Clash In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by nonjebose(m): 3:21pm On Jun 10, 2016
MrMcJay:
Since these uniformed lunatics have decided to be of no use to Nigerians, the Customs officers and Policemen involved in this show of shame should be immediately transferred to Kebbi to go and plant tomatoes.
correct guy since tomatoes is a bigger threat than BH
Re: Customs Officers And Policemen Clash In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by AjayiWrites: 3:21pm On Jun 10, 2016
HOLAROCKDAY:
why b say na only police police DE DE involve for yawa story... Na only dem waka com.... Shior

cheesycheesycheesycheesy Bros, you don vex? Na because police na my padi na... Abi you want make I go report army? You no like me at all ooo cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Customs Officers And Policemen Clash In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by SurewayBookings: 3:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
mindfreaks:
you ain't in Ikeja bro if you can't recognize police collage buildings those story buildings ahaa.. and the grey colored customs fence by express way!

Am in police college right now... No police officer I see seems to be like there is tension anywhere. The topic is misleading. Maybe there is a little clash among some certain group of police and customs, not anything like panic leading to calling families and friends like there is a way.
Re: Customs Officers And Policemen Clash In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 3:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
Pls, can someone tell me what nigeria is turning into. Those responsible for protection and properties of the citizens, making sure there is tranquility in the country are facing each other off. This is pathetic. What if some citizens end up in between cross fire. Na apology go end am. All I know is that it is God that is protecting us and not this people.
Re: Customs Officers And Policemen Clash In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 3:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
Pls, can someone tell me what nigeria is turning into. Those responsible for protection and properties of the citizens, making sure there is tranquility in the country are facing each other off. This is pathetic. What if some citizens end up in between cross fire. Na apology go end am. All I know is that it is God that is protecting us and not these people.
Re: Customs Officers And Policemen Clash In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
gun battle and you stood to take pictures.......
Re: Customs Officers And Policemen Clash In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by Davoski222: 3:27pm On Jun 10, 2016
After customs took their bribe from a smuggler d police wanted to collect bribe from d same person n dat didn't go down well with d custom guyz. CORRUPT BASTARDS.

1 Like

Re: Customs Officers And Policemen Clash In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by meltiplexer: 3:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
where is the gun shot now,fake news

let me go and play weekend game joor,let me use my surer Naijabet account so that the winning will be much.
Re: Customs Officers And Policemen Clash In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by Adeyeancah(m): 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
MadCow1:
My Money is on the Police..
What are the odds bro? *Counts One,one thousand* grin
Re: Customs Officers And Policemen Clash In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by emvico(m): 3:51pm On Jun 10, 2016
SurewayBookings:
Am in ikeja right now and everywhere seems calm. Were in Ikeja is this happening please?
under and between the bridge
Re: Customs Officers And Policemen Clash In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by xynerise: 3:51pm On Jun 10, 2016
Which kind lie be this? I have been in Ikeja since morning and the environment has been the normal computer village madness.
Re: Customs Officers And Policemen Clash In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 4:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
APC why na?
Re: Customs Officers And Policemen Clash In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by ojuoluwani(m): 4:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
please op stop spreading silly rumor i am in ikeja now i am working at onigbagbo area very close to where the incident happened. its just a minor disagreement between two officer and both resolve it within minutes no fight no gunshot tarrrrrr op
Re: Customs Officers And Policemen Clash In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by SurewayBookings: 4:15pm On Jun 10, 2016
emvico:

under and between the bridge

Ok I know were you talking about now. But I can confidently say it's not that bad and it must have calm down as well because am heading towards the underbridge now and the flow is normal.
Re: Customs Officers And Policemen Clash In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by SurewayBookings: 4:18pm On Jun 10, 2016
ojuoluwani:
please op stop spreading silly rumor i am in ikeja now i am working at onigbagbo area very close to where the incident happened. its just a minor disagreement between two officer and both resolve it within minutes no fight no gunshot tarrrrrr op

Am telling you, the topic is misleading and I have been trying to say it clear cus am around there as well. I am very shocked this got to front page just like that without confirmation by the moderators to avoid any unnecessary panic.
Re: Customs Officers And Policemen Clash In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by okuwehcris: 4:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
If only we they can kill themselves the same way they have done to innocent Nigerians. Imagine security forces of a failed nation
Re: Customs Officers And Policemen Clash In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by okuwehcris: 4:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
If only they can kill themselves the same way they have done to innocent Nigerians. Imagine security forces of a failed nation
Re: Customs Officers And Policemen Clash In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by lifezone247(m): 4:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
allansie:
Bloody civilians
ahua spotted. Morning sir!!!!
Re: Customs Officers And Policemen Clash In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by Rx350(m): 4:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
The reason is clear... The Zookeeper is an invalid deaf dullard. Right now he is on maternity leave and so it is in order that the zoo should be in disorder.

Re: Customs Officers And Policemen Clash In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by obiseq: 4:51pm On Jun 10, 2016
MosakuAW:

Where is the gun fire battle in the pictures above.

Bloggers and the way they serve people with news self. I suppose to see blood and bullets holes if truly they fought each other.

Just simply say, Police and Custom officers 'Shakara' themselve. Shikena.
Nawa for u o, so u expect him to look for gun hole to snap where bullet is flying left, right and center. You must b wicked o. Lol
Re: Customs Officers And Policemen Clash In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by johnnychuks(m): 4:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
There is so much indiscipline in
our security agencies. How can
officers of two security arms who
should complement each other
turn their guns on each other?
Sheer indiscipline!...By the time
more facts emerge, it won't
surprise me to see that the
reason for this face-off can be as
trifle as the contest for some
"Egung ........ is better for bot of them to turn gun at reach other than turning it against the poor civilians who can not even provide 2by2 plank for there safety yeye they smell.
Re: Customs Officers And Policemen Clash In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by atirolu(m): 5:06pm On Jun 10, 2016
Nigeria my country
A failed nation
With a lying ministers
Crook security agencies
Deaf president

What do u expect?
Re: Customs Officers And Policemen Clash In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by JoNach: 5:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
The two most corrupt institutions in Nigeria... The fight is obvisiously " who suppose to get the highest share in the Egunje"
Re: Customs Officers And Policemen Clash In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by stagger: 5:08pm On Jun 10, 2016
MosakuAW:

Where is the gun fire battle in the pictures above.

Bloggers and the way they serve people with news self. I suppose to see blood and bullets holes if truly they fought each other.

Just simply say, Police and Custom officers 'Shakara' themselve. Shikena.

Bros, you no see say the guy dey far dey snap? Im no wan hear of accidental discharge. Who wan die naaa?
Re: Customs Officers And Policemen Clash In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by jayzblack(m): 5:38pm On Jun 10, 2016
na who dem epp self. I learnt that a police officer's car was seizd by a custom officer, so power cum dey exchange hand.... since buhari tenure
Re: Customs Officers And Policemen Clash In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by jbix(m): 5:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
bakynes:
If true then i give up on this country called Nigeria.
lol, very soon na Niger delta avenger go dey fight with boko haram
Re: Customs Officers And Policemen Clash In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
And the captain is somewhere in far away UK nursing tuberculosis and deaf and dumb infection

Nigeria is destined the fail under APC lead government

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Frame-Up: FG Issues Statement On Obasanjo's Looming 'Arrest' & 'Detention' / Troops Destroy Boko Haram Camps In Bala Maduri, Recover Equipment / President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.