Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,164 members, 7,970,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 11:57 AM

What's The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria Now? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria Now? (1334 Views)

Which Is The Highest Selling Smartphone Brand In Nigeria? / Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer / Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria Now? by Wisdomkosi(m): 2:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
Which Phone Brand Do You Think Is The Best In Nigeria Now?

We have different brands of phones in Nigeria, while some are good, some are really bad like the one it's name starts from ino....., I don't want to mention the full the name but they know themselves and should strive hard not shut down very soon with the way Nigerians are angry with their them.

Now let's focus on the topic, personally I think Samsung phones are the best in Nigeria market as of. They can be trusted and relied on. When it comes to all these Chinese products, I choose Infinix. You can say your mind on this platform. Seun, lalasticala @wisdomkosi
Re: What's The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria Now? by Esseson1(m): 2:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
ITEL ALL THE WAY
Re: What's The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria Now? by Wisdomkosi(m): 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
Esseson1:
ITEL ALL THE WAY
itel kwa? Itel phones lags, their memory space is not always true. E.g itel 1701.
Re: What's The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria Now? by Esseson1(m): 3:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
Wisdomkosi:
itel kwa? Itel phones lags, their memory space is not always true. E.g itel 1701.
Don't generalize it cus my it1502 is perfect, Besides the fact DAT one it1701 u've seen lags doesn't mean others do, other brands have Dia own share of isolated cases lyk dis...

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria Now? by Habiodunz(m): 3:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
I go for itel but the only problem is their RAM..The maximum RAM have seen for an itel is 1GB and i haven't seen any 4G LTE Phones from them so far....But they are kinda crazy..I love this #itel1505 8mp front n back and #itel1507 the 2mp front camera looks like 8mp but lags with 512RAM n doesn't support Swap file #SHAME
Re: What's The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria Now? by Wisdomkosi(m): 3:35pm On Jun 10, 2016
Esseson1:
Don't generalize it cus my it1502 is perfect, Besides the fact DAT one it1701 u've seen lags doesn't mean others do, other brands have Dia own share of isolated cases lyk dis...
OK bro
Re: What's The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria Now? by jheed: 6:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
If it is Chinese phone then I go for tecno or infinix those two are the best there is
Re: What's The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria Now? by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 11, 2016
Itel is the best brand ooo. Only @Itel u get a marvellous device at a very affordable price
Re: What's The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria Now? by tonynwasokwu: 7:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
Started from It1452 and presently on my it1507 I must confess it is the best for me, long lasting battery and is very affordable.
Re: What's The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria Now? by RitzyPrince(m): 7:42pm On Jun 11, 2016
iPhones remain the best dear…if your pocket is large go for any from iPhone 5 upward.
Re: What's The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria Now? by Alphasunday(m): 7:16pm On Jun 14, 2016
That's a difficult question mehn,lots of phones with grt specs and beauty,but itel for me will always stand out,cus they have the low income earners, rich ,wealthy in mind,that's why their phones are classic ,grt specs, and the cost wont put a whole in your pocket
Re: What's The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria Now? by flowjoe: 9:59pm On Jun 14, 2016
(i) gionee cool
(ii) others
Re: What's The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria Now? by MrErudite(m): 10:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
WIKO ......... wiko Gateway, wiko Lenny and the almighty Wiko slide 2....

(1) (Reply)

Help ! My Tecno Phantom 5 Screen Is Dying. / Bryte Store Unveils "Bryte G7" [Pics] / Whatsapp About To Steal From You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.