Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,035 members, 7,949,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:15 PM

Best Money Making Blog Niches - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Best Money Making Blog Niches (1524 Views)

The 8 Best Money Advice/tips That Every Teenager Should Know? / Money Making Opportunity As A Real Estate Consultant / This Is Going To Be A Best Money Making From This Month Upward On Nl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Money Making Blog Niches by shinbat4luv: 2:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
WHAT IS BLOGGING NICHE?
Blogging Niche is a topic or category in which your blog will be all about. Newbies do ask What are the blogging niche topics that makes money?, What are the Profitable Blogging Niche topics?, why are they asking the question, they are asking the question because they do not want to blog for fun alone but to make steady income out of it.

Here are some of the major blogging niches that makes money, most of the blogging niches are overcrowded as you already know.

1.HEALTH NICHE
Almost 90% of people present on earth are cautious about their health & fitness, Doctor’s charge a heavy fee for normal advice but if they get same advice on the internet free of charge, don’t you think traffic will bloom like flowers. Most of the health blog give Do it yourself (D.I.Y) tutorials.

Below are some subcategories you can create on your health blog:
Weight loss/diet blogs
Nutrition and food blogs
Disease and disorder blogs
Training and exercise blog
If health blog content are used wisely and on page SEO is done properly, I am sure you will get high organic traffic.
How to (Monetize) Make Money From this Niche
Write detailed EBook with proof and market them to your readers
Run Affiliate Programs for company related to Making Money Online
Run 3rd party Ads -No much revenue can be generated here

2. JOBS AND VACANCIES

This Blog Niche is a very popular niche in Nigeria, why is it so popular? It is popular because of the high level of unemployment in the country, everyday people especially students (graduates and undergraduates) search for Job Vacancies online.

Hold on!, am sorry I applied the brake so fast, don’t just go and start registering a domain name with hosting space and expect to start making the money in few months, No! No!! No!!! , I said earlier that this category/niche is very popular, what do you expect the situation would look like? Cool? , Easy?, Fierce? e.t.c. as a beginner you would think it will be cool and people will be checking out my blog in no time but am sorry to tell you that it will be fierce and though because there are bigger blogs in that particular niche and they are already killing the show, they have created trust among their readers, they have become a brand and they are making a lot of money from it.

To be known in this blog niche, you should do the following

Build your blog with a custom design (build a brand with a custom domain),
Make More Research: – Be ready to explore different company websites and maybe subscribe for their newsletter, use Google Alert to get notified if the company’s blog publishes a new article.
Be Accurate, be the first to write about a new job vacancy
Create a Promotion Strategy (SEO, Ads Campaign, Social Media and Offline Promotion)
Be Patient :– Exercise patient, don’t be in a haste to think traffic should be coming immediately, “everything in life needs time”
How to (Monetize) Make Money from Jobs and Vacancies Niche
Accept sponsored reviews/posts
Run AdSense or any other PPC/CPC ads network if you are accepted
Accept Banner Ads (Requires high page viewers)

3. BLOGGING GUIDE NICHE

It is considered as one of the best and most profitable blogging niches. Health blog owner, Technology blog owner, Personality blog owner, food blog owner and every blogger comes to the blogging guide blogs to get tips on how to get website traffic, rank first on Google and much more? isn’t it, I am sure you agree.

This is the one of the evergreen blogging niches where you learn something serious. It takes some time but once you’re on track then everyone start running behind you.

Eaglegist provide blogging tips too,I learned much and gathered enough courage before starting this blog.
Blogging guide blog can be great resources for beginners, intermediate and experts bloggers too.
you can provide a guide to drive more traffic, SEO (Search Engine Optimization), Keywords Strategy, Affilating marketing

continue reading at www.eaglegist.com

(1) (Reply)

Learning Auto Mechanic Or Industrial Gen / On Data Analysis / Need Advice On Msc Choice. Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.