Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,941 members, 7,931,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 08:50 PM

Fathia Balogun Rocks Her Bald Hair - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fathia Balogun Rocks Her Bald Hair (43596 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu Rocking Her Bald Hair / Fathia Balogun At The City People Award 2016, Rocks Her Bald Hair / Fathia Balogun Rocking Her Bald Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fathia Balogun Rocks Her Bald Hair by don4real18(m): 6:21am On Jun 11, 2016
jordinsparkles:
Must she shave all her hair. I thought there is a mask you just wear on ur head and it will look as if the person is bald.
Nollywood doesn't know it yet
Re: Fathia Balogun Rocks Her Bald Hair by jordinsparkles(f): 6:31am On Jun 11, 2016
don4real18:

Nollywood doesn't know it yet
my goodness!! But why? After being the third largest film industry. They still don't know what that is..... That's too bad!
Re: Fathia Balogun Rocks Her Bald Hair by kryptonian1987(m): 7:08am On Jun 11, 2016
women they somehow worwor without hairs o grin
Re: Fathia Balogun Rocks Her Bald Hair by Kobicove(m): 7:18am On Jun 11, 2016
cruzita:
grin

the headies

what was she thinking ?

hair is truly the beauty of women o

Probably she couldn't say no to the offer the movie producers made her!!!
Re: Fathia Balogun Rocks Her Bald Hair by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 11, 2016
Considering her age,no make up,no lashes,I will rate this woman 10/10,she is pretty
Re: Fathia Balogun Rocks Her Bald Hair by AjaanaOka(m): 7:44am On Jun 11, 2016
Bald 'hair' undecided
Re: Fathia Balogun Rocks Her Bald Hair by siblings(m): 8:00am On Jun 11, 2016
I like this lady sha wink wink
Re: Fathia Balogun Rocks Her Bald Hair by Alani86: 8:01am On Jun 11, 2016
slam7000:
The difference is clear...

The only difference is the heavy make-up and nothing more. If she wore her normal artificial face even after the hair cut, then you wouldn't have noticed any difference.
Re: Fathia Balogun Rocks Her Bald Hair by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 11, 2016
7inches:

ok im sorry...
but maybe she would av been beutiful if her name was not FATHIA BALOGUN.....
u kno those our neighbours can infect anything with ooorglyness
even their local animals look different from others
u need to get a life...u have a really low IQ
Re: Fathia Balogun Rocks Her Bald Hair by Artistree: 9:34am On Jun 11, 2016
jordinsparkles:
Must she shave all her hair. I thought there is a mask you just wear on ur head and it will look as if the person is bald.
Ogbeni, this is Nollywood not Hollywood.
Re: Fathia Balogun Rocks Her Bald Hair by ismayl: 9:49am On Jun 11, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:

She no be yoruba.. Ode..

She. Be yoruba. Edition ppl r yoruba
Re: Fathia Balogun Rocks Her Bald Hair by jordinsparkles(f): 10:09am On Jun 11, 2016
Artistree:

Ogbeni, this is Nollywood not Hollywood.
and so.. If it is Nollywood can't they get a simple costume afterall we are now in a modern age so what's the big deal.
Re: Fathia Balogun Rocks Her Bald Hair by Artistree: 11:00am On Jun 11, 2016
jordinsparkles:
and so.. If it is Nollywood can't they get a simple costume afterall we are now in a modern age so what's the big deal.
That's too high an expectation na, haba. No be the same Nollywood wey spirit dey receive call na im you dey expect make dem get bald head costume?
Re: Fathia Balogun Rocks Her Bald Hair by Kobicove(m): 12:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
She wore a hood in the pic....

How exactly was she rocking the bald head please?
Re: Fathia Balogun Rocks Her Bald Hair by jordinsparkles(f): 12:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
Artistree:

That's too high an expectation na, haba. No be the same Nollywood wey spirit dey receive call na im you dey expect make dem get bald head costume?
lwkmd that was funny!!!! No mind them Jare but seriously Nollywood needs to upgrade oo....
Re: Fathia Balogun Rocks Her Bald Hair by Monalisa185(f): 1:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
skarlett:

Chai!

Pele, I just dey talk na. But babe this Fathia own no follow o

lol, no be sey you talk o...no be everybody flesh dey fit shaaa...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woli Arole Buys Escalade Jeep (Photos) / Singer Dr. Pat's Wedding Dress (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor In Tight Blue Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.