Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,697 members, 7,965,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 05:42 PM

Niger Delta Avengers Give Nigerian Government Condition For Ceasefire. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Avengers Give Nigerian Government Condition For Ceasefire. (68570 Views)

BREAKING: Niger Delta Avengers Call For Ceasefire, Ready For Dialogue / “Don't Dare Us” - Niger Delta Avengers Give Stern Warning To A.G.I.P / PIPELINE ATTACKS: Ijaw Youths Give Condition For Ceasefire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Give Nigerian Government Condition For Ceasefire. by IAMMRTWHYTE(m): 7:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
Let's be realistic. Niger Delta deserve better than how the region is treated. That place is like the heartbeat of Nigeria, but the place is treated like an ass, it's very painful. Imagine not enjoying what you produce. That is alienation form resources. Niger delta is suppose to be one of the most developed region in Nigeria, but the reverse is d case. The FG should come to terms with these guys to make Nigeria peaceful.... You will feel very bad and empathetic when you visit this region. I promise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Give Nigerian Government Condition For Ceasefire. by Niyinficient(m): 7:35pm On Jun 10, 2016
What about the Niger-Delta Elites who impoverish their own people by building mutil-billion mansion in a slum dat has no road, no light and d people drink-oil water?
The leaders who use Ross Royce, Lamborgini etc as Bday gift for girlfriends while his gateman children go to thatch-roofed school?

What about the so-called opinion leaders in the Niger-Delta who hijack the fund for a societal purpose into private accounts? The youths who are on regular greedy visits to multinationals in their community to demand 'oyel money'? Youth who kidnap and vandalise these multinationals' personnel and properties for ransom?

Wen youths in other places will travel home to take their share of 'oyel money' whenever their community heads have 'chequed' the 'cheque'?....all the illegall money collected from these companies are supposed to b used by these companies for the good of the region.$..but u leave them not doing anything cos of the regular milking.

The region needs to purge herself of the her parasites if there must b a change.

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Give Nigerian Government Condition For Ceasefire. by 989900: 7:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ethiopia:
[s]is that all you could come up with, Pest?[/s]
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Give Nigerian Government Condition For Ceasefire. by Affakirya54: 7:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ask for what u know is possible, GEJ ruled the country being from SS u did not use the opportunity nw u think its going to b that easy. You guyz still dnt knw what u want.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Give Nigerian Government Condition For Ceasefire. by lordizak(m): 7:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
aimuan:
what people don't realize is that sweet words like ur post can avert crisis and bring lasting peace.if only our president can address us(Niger deltas)in this manner of urs,I bet u we will have a rethink.anyway,ur types our few in SW/NORTH.nice comment.
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Give Nigerian Government Condition For Ceasefire. by osusuallstars: 7:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
lordizak:
I understand their pain, but terrorism, vandalism, and threatening of war is not the answer.
Secondly, International community can't give us a swift solution, A case study is Syria, Pakistan, Russia, Secession is not as easy as you think. The major mistake of PMB's administration is the revocation of the pipeline guard contract. I believe, without violence, there's a fix. Together we'll achieve great things. For a ship to sail well, sailors will say ; All hands on deck. Give Nigeria one more chance.
YOU ARE TALKING TRASH. THIS MESSAGE IS SIMPLE, LET US GO. WHY ARE YOU AFRAID OF LETTING THE NIGER DELTANS AND BIAFRA GO.? FEAR THAT TGE REMAINANT WILL BE A POOR NATION. ALMAGAMATION ENDED IN 1914.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Give Nigerian Government Condition For Ceasefire. by specimenC: 7:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
LIES!!!!!groundnut and cocoa sustained us till 70s. This same G&C money was used for oil exploration iin the fiirst place. Una neva hala. ONE NIGERIA till oil finish. grin

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Give Nigerian Government Condition For Ceasefire. by skywalker240(m): 7:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
Splinz:
Hmm. Dear NDA, be rest assured that your pains and frustrations are well perceived by your fellow country-men. But please, let us talk. Let me also assure you that Muhammed Buhari, the president, is poised to rectify these mistakes. Though he has his shortcomings, I think he's wise enough to read the handwriting on the wall. Give peace a chance!
That man only thinks VOILENCE

When have u heard the fedral govt listens to dialouge?
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Give Nigerian Government Condition For Ceasefire. by lordizak(m): 7:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
osusuallstars:

YOU ARE TALKING TRASH. THIS MESSAGE IS SIMPLE, LET US GO. WHY ARE YOU AFRAID OF LETTING THE NIGER DELTANS AND BIAFRA GO.? FEAR THAT TGE REMAINANT WILL BE A POOR NATION. ALMAGAMATION ENDED IN 1914.

Sorry to disappoint you, I am a Niger deltan. I am from Delta State.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Give Nigerian Government Condition For Ceasefire. by lordizak(m): 7:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
laprince:

Then our military are terrorists too.
They have an obligation to protect the region against all odds.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Give Nigerian Government Condition For Ceasefire. by passionate88: 7:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
lordizak:
I understand their pain, but terrorism, vandalism, and threatening of war is not the answer.
Secondly, International community can't give us a swift solution, A case study is Syria, Pakistan, Russia, Secession is not as easy as you think. The major mistake of PMB's administration is the revocation of the pipeline guard contract. I believe, without violence, there's a fix. Together we'll achieve great things. For a ship to sail well, sailors will say ; All hands on deck. Give Nigeria one more chance.
@bolded, amaechi at work
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Give Nigerian Government Condition For Ceasefire. by skywalker240(m): 7:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
lordizak:

Sorry to disappoint you, I am a Niger deltan. I am from Delta State.
And na u come dey talk like dis?.....dont u know the nigeria government and its pedegree for ignorance?
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Give Nigerian Government Condition For Ceasefire. by BabaAlaji(m): 7:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
‪#‎OCCUPYINGMINDS‬: ‪#‎NIGERDELTAMILITANTS‬...Every time a Crude Flow Station is Destroyed by Militants in the Niger Delta, The Environment is Damaged; Our Land is Polluted and Our Communities are subjected to more hardships...Let the Bombing Continue, who will lose?...The Government of PMB is dragging the Nigerian Economy away from Crude Oil; Lagos State has Joined the League of Oil Producing States and the Northern Part of Nigeria whose Reserves have been cynically suppressed over the years will begin production within the next months to two years. With time, We from the Niger Delta would have destroyed our Lands so much that future generation will curse us their Fathers and Mothers for killing their dreams. Let the Stupidity Continue my People...Don't stop the blowing up of pipelines.
Everyone of us thinks that a Blown Pipeline is an attack on PMB and His Government of Change...Insanity on display I must say. Kano and Lagos are Leading the way in Tomatoes Paste Production and Tomatoes don dey scarce shebi? The Northern Landmass alone is about 4 times the entire Landmass of the SS and the SE; Agriculture will revolutionize the North within the next decade...We from the Niger Delta will use our Oil to soak Garri and we think we are punishing Nigeria? Think Again, but Kontinu.
I have been reliably informed, that the More Pipeline we blow-up, the more the Resolve of this President to get the Nigerian Economy off oil...The More the Presidency blocks loopholes; The More the desire for alternative Revenue; The More the Nigerian People get pissed off by our Stupidity. The Future is Lost to the Greedy, Selfish Demons of Today. Blow Pipelines if you can, Nigeria is moving on. We have a President who is capable of making the hard decisions and willing to firmly sustain those hard choices. Blow Pipelines abeg. Let Nigeria Suffer and Let our land be wasted. Kontinu killing your own future by your own hands.
WEEP NOT FOR THE NIGER DELTA!!!
OUR ENEMIES ARE WITHIN!!!

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Give Nigerian Government Condition For Ceasefire. by tibaonnet: 7:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
Naa Nigerian cause this o, especially yoruba in collaboration with Northerners by ousting Jona & these miscreants dreamt their son would forever be number one citizen & when they woke up they found a northerner on the presidential seat & they felt cheated & took up arms to wreck the economy of the nation. When would these ppl accept that our marriage is till death do us part? No divorce.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Give Nigerian Government Condition For Ceasefire. by emvico(m): 7:51pm On Jun 10, 2016
abeg who fit help me now? i wan buy gun keep for my aus, i no wan run for anybody again. pls make una tell me where i fit get correct gun.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Give Nigerian Government Condition For Ceasefire. by DjSustain(m): 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
There is a BIG PROBLEM OOOOOH
1:Who will import tokunbo Cars and Parts - All Yoruba's import is Fruit of the Loom Singlets and Boxers and London-used Diapers
2: Who will ensure that the local yoruba economy does not disappear into a gaping hole of Amala and Gbegiri soaked with Palm-oil and Embalming Fluid-enhanced Kpomo. No more Nkwobi, Fufu, Egusi, Ogbono and other native soups expertly delivered by Biafrans.. CHAI!!
3: No more PSquare and Flavour.. forced to watch one over-aggressive juju-inflated Olamide teaching youths To Molest girls and get stoned. Have to watch Davido jump like a baby goat in Timberland boots to get on level with the Camera and Gravity.
4: Club Scene will be ruled by Areaboys and Bus-Conductors since awon Yahoo2 boiz won't be around to spray dollars and make the place lively. Runz girls will go broke and have to live on Lagos Island instead of lekki
Britain has no idea what they are suggesting
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Give Nigerian Government Condition For Ceasefire. by Ishilove: 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
NDA ona dey craze! I say ona dey craze!!! After terrorising the polity and causing billions of damage you are now playing the victim??

You selfish assholes, have you held your own leaders accountable? Or don't you think we know you guys are the tools of corrupt Niger Delta politicians who are trying to arm twist the government into dropping the probe of these same corrupt people milking your land dry.

Ona dey craze o. Iidiot people! May y'all be struck with elephantiasis of the scrotum angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Give Nigerian Government Condition For Ceasefire. by DjSustain(m): 7:57pm On Jun 10, 2016
There is a BIG PROBLEM OOOOOH
1:Who will import tokunbo Cars and Parts - All Yoruba's import is Fruit of the Loom Singlets and Boxers and London-used Diapers
2: Who will ensure that the local yoruba economy does not disappear into a gaping hole of Amala and Gbegiri soaked with Palm-oil and Embalming Fluid-enhanced Kpomo. No more Nkwobi, Fufu, Egusi, Ogbono and other native soups expertly delivered by Biafrans.. CHAI!!
3: No more PSquare and Flavour.. forced to watch one over-aggressive juju-inflated Olamide teaching youths To Molest girls and get stoned. Have to watch Davido jump like a baby goat in Timberland boots to get on level with the Camera and Gravity.
4: Club Scene will be ruled by Areaboys and Bus-Conductors since awon Yahoo2 boiz won't be around to spray dollars and make the place lively. Runz girls will go broke and have to live on Lagos Island instead of lekki
Britain has no idea what they are suggesting...

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Give Nigerian Government Condition For Ceasefire. by ba7man(m): 7:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
speedyGonzales:

People keep saying agitating with violence like the NDA are currently doing is not the answer, but peaceful methods have been tried in the past and the Nigerian Government kills unarmed protesters and activists and everybody yields their sacrifice will never be forgotten, their stories are only stories, it didn't achieve anything, Ken Saro Wiwa died for nothing and so did every other hero that agitated for a better Nigeria. The people at the top do not care about the masses nor the Niger Delta they are only interested in keeping the status quo.
It is clear that we are in Nigeria, people only listen to your complaint when you succeed at making them uncomfortable, these white people peaceful protest crab is not for Nigeria, It is simply a dead sentence for protesters!
So the whole Niger Delta has no leaders that are influential enough to lead the agitation for better resource control?

Why must it be people that carry bombs and guns you fall in line with, what do those kind of people know about development?

I can't ever imagine the southwest support the OPC in destroying Yorubaland to protest a perceived injustice.

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Give Nigerian Government Condition For Ceasefire. by jegz25(m): 8:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
lordizak:

According to Merriam Webster; Terrorism is the use of violent acts to frighten. the people in an area as a way of trying to achieve apolitical goal. Thanks.
don't mind. May be in his small mind he thinks the word terrorism only applies to radical and violent muslims
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Give Nigerian Government Condition For Ceasefire. by mescan(m): 8:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
Passing by
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Give Nigerian Government Condition For Ceasefire. by lordizak(m): 8:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
Pavarottii:

U. Point has been noted. But Nigeria don't listen to dialogue. Only wen they are at loss. This oil structure continues this way. They re d ones gaining, so any plan to dialogue will be thrown to d thrash. Lemme give u 2 major examples. If Nigeria really wants to dialogue
1. Why not implement d confab report?
2. Why shoot at unharmed Biafra protestants?
Pls don't refer to Biafra in sensitive matters like this one. I was a witness to massob onslaught on 2 Nigerian Police officers, the attack cost the officers their life and the protesters carted away their weapons. I am not in support of foolish talks. I am a civilised, modern, classic, and an educated man. Tout always trying to take advantage of volatile scenario like this one. Biafra is not an issue, I pledge my allegiance to Nigeria. I am Nigerian. If Buhari is a problem, he'll pass away, b4 him, Nigeria was, and will remain.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Give Nigerian Government Condition For Ceasefire. by DauraDullard0(m): 8:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
stonemasonn:
[b][/b]You are not wrong at all, but no matter how long the avengers keep blowing pipelines they will not get 20% of all their demands met; that's just the unfortunate truth. Nigeria will eventually break up but not this decade.
You sound so sure of yourself. The Zoo is on a downward spiral and already on the brink. Very soon the center would no longer hold and to your tents oh Israel... Watch this space.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Give Nigerian Government Condition For Ceasefire. by lordizak(m): 8:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
jegz25:
don't mind. May be in his small mind he thinks the word terrorism only applies to radical and violent muslims
hahahaha, I guess u r from d North.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Give Nigerian Government Condition For Ceasefire. by Jexyme(f): 8:06pm On Jun 10, 2016
Copied.
ADVICE TO ND AVENGERS: Keep on keeping on.
Pls don't listen to anybody advising you against pipeline vandalization. Keep it up. Deal with Buhari(Pharaoh), APC & northern hegemony. Destroy your land so that the people of Katsina will suffer. Before you detonate the next bomb & blow up the next pipeline, think again.
The Ogoni land is getting cleaned up & soon commercial fishing will commence. Your friend in Enugu that is urging you on is going back to farm, Enugu will soon be one of the leading producers of banana & pineapple in the world in collaboration with a Mexican company.
Your friend in Lagos is urging you on to destroy ur land but he is going to Kebbi to get farmlands for rice farming. Meanwhile they have also started drilling oil in Lagos. Wait, Kebbi will soon feed the whole country & export. Tuta absoluta attacked Kano, Jigawa & some northern states & you catch cold in your Creek. Your brother in Edo will soon be supplying the whole country with tomatoes due to Igbinedion university.
Are you thinking already?
Norway want to eliminate all cars using fossil fuel by 2025.
The world is moving on my brothers. You think you are sabotaging Buhari but he is gradually settling down into govt. Boko haram has been largely decapitated & the world recognizes that. Anti corruption fight is progressing.
About 3 trillion naira was announced recently as recovered & frozen loots. That's money stolen by the love of your life. Money that could have been used to develop the Creek. Money that would have connected you with roads, bridges & other amenities.
They stole it & gave you guns to go into the Creeks. How many among the love of your life can spend a night with you where you are right now? Where are their children?
I heard your beloved PDP has zone presidency to the north for 2019 election. The same north you so much hate. The same north that is dominating you. Can't you see they are just deceiving you? You are not their concern. Their concern is the loots from the oil produced on your land.
They don't care if you destroyed the land. They have no plan to live there. How many refineries have they built for you with all the looting. They love you so much to keep you on 65k

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Give Nigerian Government Condition For Ceasefire. by Ishilove: 8:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
These NDA terrorists are just vexing me. They just fighting for their selfish interests. All the violence that Asari, Tompolo and Boyloaf unleashed during the Obasanjo era, how did it benefit the common man?

The first Niger Delta crisis ended when they started paying the militants. This was despite the fact that the area was still polluted, now, some days back, these crazy Avengers demanded that government stop the probe of Kuku and other corrupt Niger Delta leaders before there'll be cease fire. Who is fooling who? The agitation by both past and present militants has NEVER been for the ND people but for purely selfish interests.

The NDA have exposed themselves as mere tools of corrupt people afraid of being exposed and jailed. They should stop playing the victim card because we understand their game plan.

Like Buhari will say: "drop which kwarruption charges? Call me Buratai to go and bomb all za villages!" angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Give Nigerian Government Condition For Ceasefire. by MoneyGreen(m): 8:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
uupgrade:
lol, kai guy na true u talk I just d vex as dem scrap d maritime Uni, I been d plan to work there 2019 ooh. dis thing d pain me am outta control.
OK that's why you resort to violence abi? Cos Dem scrap maritime school.. Ok, no worry. I don save your pics and I don forward am to DSS, don't bother removing it your cup don full.. DSS dey come for you and if you think I'm bragging watch and see.. Your location is not a big deal, you're gonna be fished out soon.. E don be for you oh!
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Give Nigerian Government Condition For Ceasefire. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
Unlike what Corrupt politicians releast/demand few days ago.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Give Nigerian Government Condition For Ceasefire. by kaylivin(m): 8:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
Break nigeria now , the option of a merger will only be reasonable if it brings synergy . Optimum use of our diferent productive characteristic is the only way we can enjoy this assumed nation . But since a region has decided to only be a parasite on the nations resources , then break nigeria now . How can we have a region that decides on religious bases to lock half of its population indoors ( women in the north ) while every one in other region r working hard to improve the economy ... How can we have a region that refuses education and subject the nation to backwardness ( can u do internet marketing in the north? .. Can you sell elite product in the north ? Despite their population they r useless to mordern business ) .. Nigeria must disintegrate now .. So we cud all have a better standard of living ...( I can't say the same of the core north ).
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Give Nigerian Government Condition For Ceasefire. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
lonelydora:
Nobody should blame Buhari in future for not doing what he was suppose to do as president.
That's all I can say. NDA is fighting a selfish fight.

Quote me anywhere.
why then blame GEJ for not doing what he was suppose to do?
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Give Nigerian Government Condition For Ceasefire. by pappy4real(m): 8:15pm On Jun 10, 2016
lordizak:
Exactly my point. They don't have to get violent. The ruins they're causing is more to their region than any other region. If eventually they get d sovereign state they request, they'll spend more years that could have been used for productive ventures to clean up d mess they're creating today. I really wish Nigeria could disintegrate peacefully and all regions would then develop themselves with their own resources or source from other regions respectfully and legally.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Give Nigerian Government Condition For Ceasefire. by BlueMountain1(m): 8:15pm On Jun 10, 2016
It is quite a pity that we have chosen to be like the chicken that rather than direct it's anger at the knife that killed it, has directed it's anger to the pot into which it has been put.

The Niger Delta region are made up of States that normally receive Monthly subventions from the FGN, 13% Oil derivation funds and a very huge IGR and royalties from all the Major Oil producing companies of their respective states, Oil Servicing Companies, all the taxes of the workers in these companies. There has been OMPADEC and then NDDC that were all aimed at the first hand development of these Oil bearing states.

Who are and had been the governors of these states?
Who are and had been MD's of OMPADEC and then NDDC as well as the Board members?
Where has the Constituent Development funds allocated to members of the National Assembles been put to?
Who are the Senate and House Committee Chairmen on issue affecting the region like Environment, Oil and Gas, Marine, e.t.c?

Indigenes of the oil bearing states and communities!!!!

What is the fate of projects like:
1. The East-West Road?
2. The Brass LNG?
3. The NLNG Train 7?
4. NAFCON?
5. The Port Harcourt Wharf?
6. The Sapele wharf?
7. Domestic LPG is produced in Bonny, but is transported first to Lagos via the ships and then brought back to PH and the Niger Delta via trucks!!!

The so called Elders of the region are feeding fat on the predicaments of the region instead of standing up to speak for the rightful entitlement of the region and her people!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke 'Exam Malpractice' - Police Release 'Evidence' Against Senator / 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character / See This Funny Sanwo-Olu Campaign Poster I Saw In A Danfo Bus Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.