Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,752 members, 7,905,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 06:20 PM

What Is Online Shopping? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is Online Shopping? (447 Views)

Tecno Hq App: A New App For Online Shopping Of Quality Phones With Discount / Please, Is Online Printed Waec Result The Same With Statement Of Result. Help / Lesson 3 : Is Online Business Actually Right Or Good For Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Online Shopping? by ujah3(m): 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
Good evening,
Online Shopping is the the concept of buying and selling on web pages or website.In the past 4 years online shopping has been the norm as several individuals seeing online shopping as hassle-free and most convenient way of getting the items the need.We have so many online stores like alibaba.com, amazon.com ebay.com,asos.com,jumia.com,konga.com etc. Some people still have biased mindset of shopping on their PCs or mobile apps. Shopping on webpages should be embraced as its a very cool way to shop nowadays.Myself as an example, I shop for almost everything online ,from clothes to laptop to appliances and to every little thing that can be thought of.Not because I worked with Jumia but because its convenient and simple and I pay after my goods are delivered to my location

To trying shopping Online where almost everything is sold Just Send me a message am giving 50% off delivery fees,
BBM-56460162
Mobile=08037025757
Whatsapp-08115304164.

Re: What Is Online Shopping? by kesie: 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2021
www.buzymart.com makes online shopping easy and fun

(1) (Reply)

Football Should Be Considered A Religion / Top Military Officers Are Planning To Topple Buhari's Government - Militants / Rodrigo Duterte Sworn In As President Of Philippines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.