Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,366 members, 7,947,603 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 02:21 AM

Is The Vision From God Or Papa Adeboye????? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Vision From God Or Papa Adeboye????? (775 Views)

Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet / Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? / Rapture By Papa Adeboye - Religion D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Vision From God Or Papa Adeboye????? by frubben(m): 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2016
ONE OF THE VISION OF RCCG

We will plant churches within five minutes walking distance in every city and town of
developing countries and within five minutes driving distance in every city and town of developed countries.

Reading this mission a lot comes to mind and a lot of questions play in my mind

1. Why will God give you a Vision and will not make provision for such vision

2. Is it that God is nt capable?

3. Did God give the vision to milk people dry?

Now let me explain,
If you have ever being to redemption camp u will agree with me that the standard of living for the common people is very poor, no good toilet, no bathroom, no place for the common man to lay their heads, they sleep in the hash weather, need to pay money to take their bath(for does that have, why does that don't have do it outside). The feeding system is a no go area as people fight to be feed because of the Vision and mission.
Now the vision is to plant a church within every 5 minutes walk, take for instance a man that want to give birth to 10 children but its nt capable of taking care of them, now papa humble said God gave him that mission but did God not give him the direction on how to maintain that same vision, with the little I know I don't think God gives a mission to enslave and make people go through hard times rather to liberate and give them hope.
Something need to be done because people are suffering. August is another camp meeting and a lot of people is going to be coming.

Honest lad Speaking out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Vision From God Or Papa Adeboye????? by Piro4rl(m): 5:51pm On Jun 10, 2016
Hmmmm, May God help us.
Re: Is The Vision From God Or Papa Adeboye????? by Vince77(m): 8:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
That vision is not from God.

I just wonder how people can be so brainwashed.
Re: Is The Vision From God Or Papa Adeboye????? by hahn(m): 9:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
Yes. The vision is from god and that is why YOU, the gullible, delusional, victims of wishful thinking and irrational thought have to pay every single dime you have to please this demented, confused and imaginary god.

Remember, Matthew 5:5 Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth.

No THIS earth o. The one in your brain undecided

1 Like

Re: Is The Vision From God Or Papa Adeboye????? by GoodieAmy(f): 4:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
If you are filled with the Holy spirit of God, you wont be making this silly post. Whats your expected reaction? How many pastors from Redeemed church have you asked for explanation? Have you asked God about it? Be wise. Do not lead others to sin.
Re: Is The Vision From God Or Papa Adeboye????? by frubben(m): 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
GoodieAmy:
If you are filled with the Holy spirit of God, you wont be making this silly post. Whats your expected reaction? How many pastors from Redeemed church have you asked for explanation? Have you asked God about it? Be wise. Do not lead others to sin.

Should I ask them the hardship common man face in the camp or wat should I ask

(1) (Reply)

A Greater Prophet Than Primate Ayodele, Apostle Suleiman And TB Joshua Arises. / The Plot To Islamize Nigeria Has Started. - Sanusi / As Sheik Mufti Menk Storms Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.