Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,087 members, 7,903,541 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 03:17 PM

How Is The Mosquito Situation In Your Area - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Is The Mosquito Situation In Your Area (625 Views)

Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China / Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite / Mosquito Infestation: What Is The Situation In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is The Mosquito Situation In Your Area by raystar96(m): 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
Honestly its no longer a funny issue..I pity pregnant women cos it looks like the population of mosquitoes is increasing by the day ...My advice use insecticide treated net and eat a lot of fruit to boost your immune system
Re: How Is The Mosquito Situation In Your Area by deeplow: 6:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
Bro, Mosquitoes these days are very smart. Like they are upgraded or something. They anticipate that tou will try to kill them, so they wait outside, let the smell of the insecticide disappear, and they start strolling in one after the other. Na divine intervention we need now.

I got so pissed one day, i started to beg the mosquitoes to at least let me sleep, that they can have their feast while i am asleep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Is The Mosquito Situation In Your Area by sexy74(m): 6:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
hmm op good question ooh, since this change, the mosquito's have changed their attitudes to sucking and biting.
its quite terrible here in Abj, but I think its their breeding season.
Re: How Is The Mosquito Situation In Your Area by ikbnice(m): 6:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
I thought it was only in my area.
Re: How Is The Mosquito Situation In Your Area by kokomilala(m): 11:17am On Jun 11, 2016
Who's scared of mosquitoes? They play with me every night.They sing and caress my eyes, but don't bite me.When they go beyond their bounds, their stings, at best,cause slight itching.I've cooked my body, so much so that I can't have malaria fever.

(1) (Reply)

Solutions To Health Problems - Tip #2 [HYPERTENSION] / Health Zone: Why Suya Is Healthier With Beer — Scientists / Male Identical Twins Live Longer - Report Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.