Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,938 members, 7,909,486 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 06:50 AM

Misunderstood Intention Of A Solitary Perfect Lover - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Misunderstood Intention Of A Solitary Perfect Lover (641 Views)

The Misunderstood Woman By Winifred Oti / The Solitary Death Of Samuel Shaw Or "Hair" / Chastising Words Of A Solitary Beggar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Misunderstood Intention Of A Solitary Perfect Lover by lavera(f): 7:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
This story is originally written by Richlord, (of www.ipink.ga),(no part of it should be reproduced without the writer's permission

¤

Chapter 1: Getting awe wasn't all it took,I tried other things adjacent to falling in love. In a stroll out, I met this girl. As I saw her, a memory came to my mind.
¤

(Flashback)

¤
On a faithful day, Christmas approaching, I started to wonder and wander. I need a break to my feelings. I saw her, got informed, she said her name was Abigail, (as I heard them call her). I began my scrutiny then came across a close mate to Abigail, Adaobi. Adaobi and Abigail weren't all that bad looking but, I admired Abigail more 'cos of her well-reserved manner. I am good looking,so I knew I was supposed to be their daily discourse.

(...)

Oh, what was I thinking? I turned back, saw both Abigail and Adaobi coming, I started pondering on whom to talk to, call it wooing. I made up my mind in remembrance to admonitons from my friends on whom to date.
Re: Misunderstood Intention Of A Solitary Perfect Lover by lavera(f): 7:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
follow ipinkforum on www.twitter.com/ipinkforum, on www.facebook.com/ipinkforum, or go directly to www.ipink.ga.
#
read the story at www.ipink.ga/index.php?showtopic=1737
#
More post coming...
Re: Misunderstood Intention Of A Solitary Perfect Lover by lavera(f): 8:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
lalasticlala , mynd44
. Pin it.
Re: Misunderstood Intention Of A Solitary Perfect Lover by lavera(f): 8:19pm On Jun 10, 2016
My friends recommended Abigail,maybe 'cause she was their 'socalled' perfect one. I met with her, spoke words into her,I saw her replying to my tune.
¤

She said she's going to give me a reply the next day making it a Friday. All's good. She typed her number on my phone screen,then bade me goodnight. Joining back with my friends,they wanted to hear how it went,well it went perfect! I forgot the number was on my screen and not saved; I accidentally pressed the Red button,then noticed I just cleared the number! I hurriedly went after her,fortunately,I caught up with her,told her to re-give me the number (didn't tell her,though that I mistakenly removed it from my screen without saving it), she said that it was unsafe that night were we spoke; that she'd give me it the next day,being Sunday.
¤
I took the fate and left,pondering why she didn't give me it upon all pleas that came from me.
Re: Misunderstood Intention Of A Solitary Perfect Lover by lavera(f): 11:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
I went home, the night made me weary. The night crawlers sang in their rhythmical tones, but none seemed to be pleasing me. As I closed my eye, then opened, it seemed the dreamland was closed, and the night, short. I welcomed the new morning with a new instinct.
#
Chapter 2
#

Sunday was like .., jeez! It seemed hairy scary boredom warriors escaped hell to capture me. The day moved bit by bit. I engaged in some social networking symposia to chase this scary warriors to abyss and ease my painment.
¤
Evening came, I never forgot I had a date, I was there, on time , and . ., in time. I knew she would kill my time, 'cos girls therein do have this feeling that if they yield quickly to a guy's bidding, the guy may deem them cheap. Well, not all guys ...
¤
Later, her presence was noticed from afar, I saw her coming .., but . , not just her . , but with some of her friends, when I mean friends, I mean friends that wanted me to date them too.
¤
You'd concur with me that every guy knows when he's loved by "them"
Re: Misunderstood Intention Of A Solitary Perfect Lover by lavera(f): 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
Well,that wasn't my problem, my problem was seeing her. As she came, I could swear with my everything that she saw me,and with the place that I was situated,it was pellucid that it was her I was waiting for. . ,but guess what happened?
¤
She passed!
¤
I didn't get her drift,was it that she didn't see me? No, it wasn't,because some friends with her waved at me. Why is she behaving wierd now?
¤
#
Chapter 3: I am this kind of alpha male that's well reserved, well-mannered, gentle and any good thing being a real "me".., and ofcourse, every girl's dream . So, I supposed, she was feeling fly thinking it was the best option not to belittle her pride of womanhood. I started having sub-thoughts. Abigail now behaves like, "who cares?" ..
¤
Hmmm
¤
Somedays after, we met, I requested she give her number but she kept procastination prior ..,to the extent,it got to a day I visited her .., her brother never knew we were dating, I was like framing the meeting with her brother, whereas, wanting to meet her.
Re: Misunderstood Intention Of A Solitary Perfect Lover by lavera(f): 2:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
Okay, the act was supposed to be, "I came swapping a film from her brother" , then inversely seeing her. Her brother was my friend too. She felt unconcerned and to my greatest surprise, her action made me say something like: "you're forming posh now, huh?" , she replied: "if I don't form, who will?" .. I read the hand writting on the wall immediately. I gave my last resort to agreeing to the fact opened to me that, maybe she wasn't interested and this was the best way she could say it by acting it up.
¤
Abigail and Adaobi knew, and as they'd always say "He is a bad guy .., A renowned player and .., maybe he wants to play us" .., wait a second , I am a beautiful, courteous guy. Smiles. Take note of that quote in green, you will need to remember it in the future of this love story.
¤
Adaobi, on the second hand was somewhat related to Abigail, . , though I couldn't ascertain how bosom the relation was .
Re: Misunderstood Intention Of A Solitary Perfect Lover by lavera(f): 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2016
I started thinking otherwise. One night,I met with Adaobi and demanded we dated,she wanted to agree as all stars could testify,but hesistated .., thought then, replied: "We can be just friends .. but .., no." , then she'd later say something like "wait, what exactly do you want from me?" .. I told her, a date. I got her drift; her pending 'no' was because of Abigail. We chatted then imminence took over. After then, we although, conferred .., till I started noticing some signs in Abigail ..,
¤
Wait a second..
I'm sure Adaobi might have told her something, . . or, was it that Abigail was just shy,that's was why she behaved that way?
I could remember, Abigail then behaved strange, but why was she feeling fly before?
Though, I stopped talking to Abigail like I'd do before, and started giving the latter my attention! I then noticed something!
¤
Abigail was only being shy .., she really was into me but wanted her pride
¤
What?
How could this be? After I've met with the second party? Oh pls.
Re: Misunderstood Intention Of A Solitary Perfect Lover by lavera(f): 10:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
Oh, I felt loose!
I never planned it this way. I then gave my last resort to going back to the first love.
¤
Chapter 4: I tried speaking sense into Abigail, though sometimes, subterfuges were used, but all tactics pointed to the aim of getting her back, to no avail as she would always turn deaf ears to me.
¤
One faithful day,she gave a listening ear, I spoke, though I sensed anger from her tone, she was really thinking "I used her!
¤
When Adaobi knew I was starting to come back to Abigail, she begin my backstabber to her!
We went like that till I later opened up to Abigail, I told her the truth and nothing but the truth, then she replied postively though less concerned .. ,after the forgiving pleas, it was like, I besought: "Are we good now?" .., then she was like "were we bad before? Eh? I've forgiven you" At least, it calmed my tensed feeling. I knew she must also tell Adaobi that I apologised. I also even remembered telling Adaobi that Abigail and I were JUST friends, ..
Re: Misunderstood Intention Of A Solitary Perfect Lover by lavera(f): 11:00pm On Jun 19, 2016
I told Adaobi that, using 'those tactics' wanting her to just give a positive response. ¤ Now, after confessing my sins to her with all truth, she grew tails! I'm sure she told Adaobi, and Adaobi would be like having this instinct; "..so he's going back to her? What would be my fate? Is he trying to take me for trash and go back to her,like I'm a second opinion? Like I'm irrelevant? No way! If I don't have him, she won't have him too!!" .., ¤ yeah, I read this from her behaviourial towards Abigail and I. I knew she was feeding Abigail with deceit and lies about me to sabotage any iota of feeling left in her. Some happened! On 25th of December, being a festive period as you all know, I met her, and wanted us to sort things out the more .., from her speech, it was then I noticed he's been fed with lies and deceit .., I apologised with sincerity again and again .., she then gave recourse to saying .. "should I tell you it's over between us?" .. words ran out of me. I replied: "..you said it already

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Greatest Fears? / Check Out This Blog. / The Dirty Car (short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.