Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,267 members, 7,887,783 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:44 PM

Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody (37111 Views)

Kidnapper Of Margaret Emefiele Dies In Custody / Whistleblowers Remanded In Prison Custody For Giving False Information (pics) / Civil Servant Dies In Efcc's Custody After Six Hours (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by Realhommie(m): 10:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
ldpele:
your asking what else, what else na to kill am ba? keep supporting unlawful detainment of persons.
How you interpreted my post to mean this thrash you wrote here i do not understand...

Anyways, tanx and you're most welcome.
Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by Realhommie(m): 10:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
iokpebholo:
so he should b killed abi?
Is that what you understand from my post?

That's far from what i meant plz... When a suspect confesses to a crime then he's guilty hence my post... His death was a rather unfortunate incident.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by billyG(m): 10:12pm On Jun 10, 2016
Choi!Na so big money dey moves around in this kun3 wetin kon concern stock fish biz with #91million.
Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by Realhommie(m): 10:16pm On Jun 10, 2016
pedrilo:
why r u dis dis dumb? Very empty headed. Did u hear from the man b4 his demise dat he collected the said 31m? Wat a fool!
So much bitterness, over what really? Coz i have a contrary view to urs?

So you couldn't engage me without the insults, huh? #Pathetic

1 Like

Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by Realhommie(m): 10:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
leye4u:
what about if efcc is lying...who was there when he confessed
Well, that's highly unlikely... Remember he absconded after receiving money according to the victim who then reported the case, would she be lying?
I wouldn't know

How about the said account in which the 91m was paid into, that could be verified as well.
Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by opson2016(m): 10:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
The family should slam a heavy murder case on EFCC. Something, I'm sure, is wrong.

That's how policemen killed the former head of Boko Haram Yusuf in their custody which sparked the unrest in that part today.

EFCC should be probed.
Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by amtaken(f): 11:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
I wonder why there is so much extra judicial killings in this present regime.

nwaanambra1:

[size=14pt]NOT PROBABLY! angry

HE WAS MOST CERTAINLY TORTURED TO DEATH - HE IS AN IGBO MAN. THEY ALWAYS APPLY SPECIAL HATE TORTURE WHEN THE SUSPECT IS FROM THE IGBO EXTRACTION!! angry

LET THEM CONTINUE WITH THE EXTRAJUDICIAL KILLING OF IGBOS - AN END WILL SOON COME, WHEN THEY LEAST EXPECTED IT! angry angry

[/size]
Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by missyadorable(f): 11:38pm On Jun 10, 2016
So somebody has 91milla to throw away and they say No money,Nigeria is hard?
Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by poseidon12: 11:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
Realhommie:
He gave a statement confessing his complicity in the crime.... What else?

You can't be sure about that. That is the EFCC version. They probably tortured the man to death. The family needs to demand an autopsy.
Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by brightnelly(f): 11:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
chaiiii na so this woman take loose 91mill?

oya na case closed.................

meanwhile check my signature............. kiss kiss
Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by poseidon12: 11:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
amtaken:
He was probably tortured to death.

Definitely.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by poseidon12: 11:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
Realhommie:
Is that what you understand from my post?

That's far from what i meant plz... When a suspect confesses to a crime then he's guilty hence my post... His death was a rather unfortunate incident.

You are drawing your conclusion based on the EFCC version. How are you sure he actually confessed? It is very likely he was tortured to death. Don't be naive.
Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by Realhommie(m): 11:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
poseidon12:

You can't be sure about that. That is the EFCC version. They probably tortured the man to death. The family needs to demand an autopsy.
You cn't rule torture out completely but shouldn't the EFCC have a standard procedure of interrogation of it's suspects such as you would find in other developed clime?

I'm not a spokesperson for the organisation but i doubt that was the case just as i wouldn't rule it out completely.

You're right, the family should demand an autopsy to ascertain the actual cause of death.
Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by Realhommie(m): 12:03am On Jun 11, 2016
poseidon12:

You are drawing your conclusion based on the EFCC version. How are you sure he actually confessed? It is very likely he was tortured to death. Don't be naive.
Yes, i concluded from the EFCC's report..

For now it's the only report we've got, none to the contrary so far but a full scale investigation could and should be carried out, i'm not opposed to that.

Finally i'm not naive. Tanx
Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by banmee(m): 12:06am On Jun 11, 2016
Realhommie:

I don't understand your argument. So because he gave a statement confessing his complicity makes his death ok abi?
Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by Realhommie(m): 12:09am On Jun 11, 2016
banmee:

I don't understand your argument. So because he gave a statement confessing his complicity makes his death ok abi?
Nope... That was about him being guilty if truly he gave that statement, i wasn't in anyway trying to infer that his death was ok. That should be investigated.
Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by BobUg28(m): 12:12am On Jun 11, 2016
Wonders shall never cease! This is what a reverend father will hear/see, he scream vanity upon vanity. grin
Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by tonytony208(m): 12:32am On Jun 11, 2016
Realhommie:

Yeah, according to EFCC.

EFCC said......where is the assurance that it is true?

Where is the accused person now to tell us if the story is true or not? The e idence against EFCC is dead.

The guy should be taken through autopsy. I won't be surprised if he died while being tortured.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by marvelyole(m): 12:55am On Jun 11, 2016
ckmayoca:
Una don kill am abi?

Then collect 60million keep, share the other 30million come they say him transfer am gi 1 account for Norway,,,,, i know una wella, naija i hail o
Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by banmee(m): 2:16am On Jun 11, 2016
Realhommie:
Nope... That was about him being guilty if truly he gave that statement, i wasn't in anyway trying to infer that his death was ok. That should be investigated.

And how is he guilty? Only a court of law can determine that. Nigerians need to quit being judge jury and executioner. This is the reason why people are summarily executed on the streets on a daily basis.
Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by seangy4konji: 2:26am On Jun 11, 2016
Money don loss. Oga Titus.

Modus operandi. Dem don same d money kpeme d guy.

Naija.
Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by stefan388: 3:20am On Jun 11, 2016
Realhommie:
you are still cooking fslsehood

1 Like

Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by 6digitscomrade: 4:25am On Jun 11, 2016
becuz in europe we all know norway as d headquarter of stockfish...check google and educate ursef small..den u go see say d story tie wrapper na only the dead man ,efcc and GOD know d true true tori.
emeijeh:
The story sef get as e be... I saw Nicon and next thing.... I saw STOCKFISH. wetin come bring stockfish for N91m matter?
Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by xcuggsm(m): 4:41am On Jun 11, 2016
gonkraziiiiii:
Abegiii d man no die jor...how can u dupe someone of 91million and jus die 6hrs after being caught...d guy knew he wld b found someday ,he probably took a drug dat wld make him ill and die but he wld wake up later oooo....t least when he is awake everyone even d women wld have forgotten his matter ......

The season 2, episode 1 will be that the woman will also die of 'brief illness' and there will be nobody to positively identify the corpse as that of the guy that duped her!

The coroner will do the needful in generating the needed report as directed .

CASE CLOSED!!

1 Like

Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by moshould(m): 5:04am On Jun 11, 2016
Dem don substitute the man for another man wey don die already, Ogben dey Cuba dey chill with his mills.
Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by Pain(m): 6:10am On Jun 11, 2016
I hate to be biased. But some snippets from his FB Page indicates that he may be a shady personality.. shocked

Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by perryy(m): 6:59am On Jun 11, 2016
amtaken:
He was probably tortured to death.

He told some of them the whereabout of the money after collecting it , he was poisoned. Don't u read about a police corporal who killed his boss after withdrawing 300k from his account with the debit card he entrusted to him when the boss fell sick?
Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by dikeigbo2(m): 7:07am On Jun 11, 2016
According to Yeroba proverb, if winch cry for night and Baby die in the morning........
Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by Realhommie(m): 7:10am On Jun 11, 2016
banmee:

And how is he guilty? Only a court of law can determine that. Nigerians need to quit being judge jury and executioner. This is the reason why people are summarily executed on the streets on a daily basis.
Taking responsibility for a dishonest act what's that? And i said if truly he gave that statement, right? Legally, you're right...

But is it all cases which ends up in court that get's the right judgement though? Just curious... I know what i said and what i meant, i was speaking based on the evidence available for now and i quoted someone with that statement of mine, so i was responding to what she said tryin to give a pointer.

And no, you're wrong, if i say someone is guilty because he/she accepted responsibility for a dishonest act in which case there's evidence to that now ( whether true or false ), how does that translate to barbarism? What's wrong is wrong and i would never ever subscribe to that... I'm just saying

Furthermore, if you read my post/responses, i have stated that i'm open to a thorough investigation, both on the case since he's no more to help with that and to also ascertain the cause of death... So i havn't said he was/is outrightly guilty
Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by Realhommie(m): 7:18am On Jun 11, 2016
stefan388:
you are still cooking fslsehood
Bro what falsehood? You got it wrong..

See my posts on this please
Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by Realhommie(m): 7:25am On Jun 11, 2016
tonytony208:

Yeah, according to EFCC.

EFCC said......where is the assurance that it is true?

Where is the accused person now to tell us if the story is true or not? The e idence against EFCC is dead.

The guy should be taken through autopsy. I won't be surprised if he died while being tortured.

Everything you've said i already treated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. / Man Paraded Unclad In Imo For "Killing His Village People With Charms" (Photos) / Angry Mob Set Vehicle Ablaze As Suspected Yahoo Boy Crushes Two To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.