Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:56 PM

I Would Have Had Sex With Seven Nairaland Babes By The End Of July. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Would Have Had Sex With Seven Nairaland Babes By The End Of July. (1798 Views)

I Receive Not Less Than 150 Pms From Nairaland Babes Everyday. (pic) / Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics / Why Nairaland Babes Are Not Getting Pm From Handsome Guys Like Me (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Have Had Sex With Seven Nairaland Babes By The End Of July. by clevvermind(m): 8:27pm On Jun 10, 2016
i have had sex with six nairaland babes and i'm intending to make the number seven by the end of july. but i don't know that lucky girl that wants to be number seven. just pm me if you are interested. ok. i'm damn serious.
Re: I Would Have Had Sex With Seven Nairaland Babes By The End Of July. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
cry
Re: I Would Have Had Sex With Seven Nairaland Babes By The End Of July. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
Who took this Op's brain undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Would Have Had Sex With Seven Nairaland Babes By The End Of July. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
Why have sex with Smelling stank pussies_?
Re: I Would Have Had Sex With Seven Nairaland Babes By The End Of July. by clevvermind(m): 8:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
emusmithy:
cry
do i look like a joker?
Re: I Would Have Had Sex With Seven Nairaland Babes By The End Of July. by jonaifame22(m): 8:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
Amen, pls don't chop alone call me!

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Had Sex With Seven Nairaland Babes By The End Of July. by KingTom(m): 8:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
clevvermind:
i have had sex with six nairaland babes and i'm intending to make the number seven by the end of july. but i don't know that lucky girl that wants to be number seven. just pm me if you are interested. ok. i'm damn serious.
Congratulations sir I'm sure this would be mentioned in the next UN meeting. You have just earned yourself a place in the Nobel prize list

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Have Had Sex With Seven Nairaland Babes By The End Of July. by ronald4lif(m): 8:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
Grow up, dude. Stop disgracing yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Had Sex With Seven Nairaland Babes By The End Of July. by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Had Sex With Seven Nairaland Babes By The End Of July. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
Prettythicksme cheesy. Nibo lo wa love
Re: I Would Have Had Sex With Seven Nairaland Babes By The End Of July. by EWAagoyin(m): 8:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
Sense you no gree get

Re: I Would Have Had Sex With Seven Nairaland Babes By The End Of July. by clevvermind(m): 8:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
KingTom:
Congratulations sir I'm sure this would be mentioned in the next UN meeting. You have just earned yourself a place in the Nobel prize list
thank you for congratulating me. the sex business is yielding good result.
Re: I Would Have Had Sex With Seven Nairaland Babes By The End Of July. by clevvermind(m): 8:34pm On Jun 10, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided
i just like sex and i find it hard to stop. it's like food to me.
Re: I Would Have Had Sex With Seven Nairaland Babes By The End Of July. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 10, 2016
HateU2:
Prettythicksme cheesy. Nibo lo wa love
Here dear grin
Re: I Would Have Had Sex With Seven Nairaland Babes By The End Of July. by KingTom(m): 8:36pm On Jun 10, 2016
clevvermind:
thank you for congratulating me. the sex business is yielding good result.
I can see that. Buhari needs to hear this you must be nominated for the national honours.
Re: I Would Have Had Sex With Seven Nairaland Babes By The End Of July. by DLondonboiy: 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2016
how come the ladies ain't commenting ni...??

ladies abeg pm this very handsome op o..the luckiest one would get laid July ending..

dalu
Re: I Would Have Had Sex With Seven Nairaland Babes By The End Of July. by clevvermind(m): 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2016
KingTom:
I can see that. Buhari needs to hear this you must be nominated for the national honours.
if it is buhari, count me out o.
Re: I Would Have Had Sex With Seven Nairaland Babes By The End Of July. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2016
Op fuvkboy!Now tell me,wat da fuvk is ur problem?

Re: I Would Have Had Sex With Seven Nairaland Babes By The End Of July. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
So u are a fornicator?
clevvermind:
Re: I Would Have Had Sex With Seven Nairaland Babes By The End Of July. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
Here dear grin
Je ki a se kini yen jare cheesy. Isokuso ni bobo yi n so. Naughtynaughty naaah cry cry.
Re: I Would Have Had Sex With Seven Nairaland Babes By The End Of July. by clevvermind(m): 8:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
Op fuvkboy!Now tell me,wat da fuvk is ur problem?
i gat no problem. i just need you.
Re: I Would Have Had Sex With Seven Nairaland Babes By The End Of July. by clevvermind(m): 8:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
Glitzdasilva:
So u are a fornicator?
what is fornicator?
Re: I Would Have Had Sex With Seven Nairaland Babes By The End Of July. by KingTom(m): 8:44pm On Jun 10, 2016
clevvermind:
if it is buhari, count me out o.
Oh I'm sorry you will be conferred a chieftaincy title by Tompolo in Gbaranatu kingdom
Re: I Would Have Had Sex With Seven Nairaland Babes By The End Of July. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 10, 2016
All these h0rny lonely kids sef....undecided
Re: I Would Have Had Sex With Seven Nairaland Babes By The End Of July. by clevvermind(m): 8:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
KingTom:
Oh I'm sorry you will be conferred a chieftaincy title by Tompolo in Gbaranatu kingdom
nor be me o. but seriously, i want to stop sex but i couldn't.
Re: I Would Have Had Sex With Seven Nairaland Babes By The End Of July. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 10, 2016
HateU2:
Je ki a se kini yen jare cheesy. Isokuso ni bobo yi n so. Naughtynaughty naaah cry cry.
ode ni bobo op yen,ori o pe rara.Ibo ni naughty wa?
Re: I Would Have Had Sex With Seven Nairaland Babes By The End Of July. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
clevvermind:
i gat no problem. i just need you.
Tani o need?shey o sun ni?
Re: I Would Have Had Sex With Seven Nairaland Babes By The End Of July. by MarioGomes(m): 8:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
from Jan - June, one gal 4 each month? come to tink ov it, 7 is a lucky number, who'll go for it?
Re: I Would Have Had Sex With Seven Nairaland Babes By The End Of July. by clevvermind(m): 8:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
one-quarter of my salary every month goes to the sex business. i just like sex. dnt blame me ok.
Re: I Would Have Had Sex With Seven Nairaland Babes By The End Of July. by clevvermind(m): 8:53pm On Jun 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
Tani o need?shey o sun ni?
be damn plain.
Re: I Would Have Had Sex With Seven Nairaland Babes By The End Of July. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
clevvermind:
do i look like a joker?
No. Like a teenager.
Re: I Would Have Had Sex With Seven Nairaland Babes By The End Of July. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
ode ni bobo op yen,ori o pe rara.Ibo ni naughty wa?
Ma da dindinrin e lohun. Awon virgin to n claim Behind bobo. I tire oo dem. I cant find naughty oo. O ti se Friday 9te lo. Chai!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lovely Pre-wedding Northern Photo. / This Life Don Tire Me / Who Made Nairaland Cheerful Giver, Nairalanddss To Deactivate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.