Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,617 members, 7,917,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:49 PM

What I Will Do To The Winner Of Miss Nairaland. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Will Do To The Winner Of Miss Nairaland. (1091 Views)

Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender / #5kbae: Shocked Nigerians React After New Photo Of Miss Moshiku Surfaces (photo) / Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Will Do To The Winner Of Miss Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
Hello, "you Don Baff"...Don't worry I don't care.

Ehm Ehm, whoever wins Miss NL, I promise that person $200 and a 2 trip ticket lasting 2 weeks to come and spend summer in Maryland provided you have a visa cool

But there's a condition...You must not be A Lanicky as you are not Aesthetically pleasing to mine eyes neither must you be a Refiner fore I could go to jail for Bringing a Minor=

You must have nice curves and so far Team Mimzy licious and Co qualify.

Mind you, I won't keep to my promise if "I never receive Alert"

PS: Think of the fun things we could do in 2 wks wink

2 Likes

Re: What I Will Do To The Winner Of Miss Nairaland. by refiner(f): 10:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
Hello, "you Don Baff"...Don't worry I don't care.

Ehm Ehm, whoever wins Miss NL, I promise that person $200 and a 2 trip ticket lasting 2 weeks to come and spend summer in Maryland provided you have a visa cool

But there's a condition...You must not be A Lanicky as you are not Aesthetically pleasing to mine eyes neither must you be a Refiner fore I could go to jail for Bringing a Minor=

You must have nice curves and so far Team Mimzy licious and Co qualify.

Mind you, I won't keep to my promise if "I never receive Alert"

PS: Think of the fun things we could do in 2 wks wink

undecided...
Re: What I Will Do To The Winner Of Miss Nairaland. by WHITEWIZARD(m): 10:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
AT MY AGE, I DONT COMMENT IN A THREAD CREATED BY A GUY THAT STILL SUCK HIS MAMA'S BREAST.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Will Do To The Winner Of Miss Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
WHITEWIZARD:
AT MY AGE, I DONT COMMENT IN A THREAD CREATED BY A GUY THAT STILL SUCK HIS MAMA'S BREAST.

You're very stupid.... No be comment you comment so?

Why are people this fooolish

3 Likes

Re: What I Will Do To The Winner Of Miss Nairaland. by Kiish(m): 10:47pm On Jun 10, 2016
sigh... Its That time of the night.. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do To The Winner Of Miss Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
Hateu2 oremi
Ti wonba fun e ni option wipe.. Give Nawty 5hot slaps.. Kiwon fun e ni 200k cheesy kini answer e o
Re: What I Will Do To The Winner Of Miss Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 10, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Hatteu2 oremi
Ti wonba fun e ni option wipe.. Give Nawty 5hot slaps.. Kiwon fun e ni 200k cheesy kini answer e o
Ore mi. I will slap u oo cheesy den we go share d money cheesy
Re: What I Will Do To The Winner Of Miss Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
HateU2:
Ore mi. I will slap u oo cheesy den we go share d money cheesy
haaa ika nie cry
Waa fohmi leti cry cry
Re: What I Will Do To The Winner Of Miss Nairaland. by Bushesbae(f): 10:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
WHITEWIZARD:
grin una wicked

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do To The Winner Of Miss Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
naughtynaughty:
haaa ika nie cry
Waa fohmi leti cry cry
sebi it's just '3' nah cheesy
Re: What I Will Do To The Winner Of Miss Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 10, 2016
HateU2:
sebi it's just '3' nah cheesy
jesuuu mi oo
Okay jeka shey bai..

Lemme slap u instead kawa pin owo e wink shebi meta pere ni
Re: What I Will Do To The Winner Of Miss Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
naughtynaughty:
jesuuu mi oo
Okay jeka shey bai..

Lemme slap u instead kawa pin owo e wink shebi meta pere ni
heheheh
Oremi ooo
No ooo.
Lemme do d slapping
Re: What I Will Do To The Winner Of Miss Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
HateU2:
heheheh
Oremi ooo
No ooo.
Lemme do d slapping
hahahaha
Aye ma nika oooo grin grin
Re: What I Will Do To The Winner Of Miss Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
naughtynaughty:
hahahaha
Aye ma nika oooo grin grin
lolzzzz
Na slaap nah cheesy
Re: What I Will Do To The Winner Of Miss Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
HateU2:
lolzzzz
Na slaap nah cheesy
okay then

Jekin sun pelu bf e smellymouth kin fun e ni 1m tongue
Asin picture it in real life.. Ur bestie pelu bf e fun 1m for 1nyt
Re: What I Will Do To The Winner Of Miss Nairaland. by falconey(m): 11:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
pussies everywhere
Re: What I Will Do To The Winner Of Miss Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
naughtynaughty:
okay then

Jekin sun pelu bf e smellymouth kin fun e ni 1m tongue
Asin picture it in real life.. Ur bestie pelu bf e fun 1m for 1nyt
Sebi na bf Not husband abi. Biko lemme se alert oo.
Me no carry guy's wahala on my head oo
Re: What I Will Do To The Winner Of Miss Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
HateU2:
Sebi na bf Not husband abi. Biko lemme se alert oo.
Me no carry guy's wahala on my head oo
lmaooo
Husband nko? Think oooo . For this change eh
Re: What I Will Do To The Winner Of Miss Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 10, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lmaooo
Husband nko? Think oooo . For this change eh
Ehn shocked
Husband, no no no ooooooo
Just bf nikan ni oo
Re: What I Will Do To The Winner Of Miss Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 10, 2016
HateU2:
Ehn shocked
Husband, no no no ooooooo
Just bf nikan ni oo
ode nie grin am giving u 1m for a night with ur hubby and yr saying no. In dis change?? ((Shame))
Re: What I Will Do To The Winner Of Miss Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 11, 2016
Hateu2 and NaughtyNaughty are you too done acting like stuffed up dykes?
Re: What I Will Do To The Winner Of Miss Nairaland. by peter(m): 1:05am On Jun 11, 2016
naughtynaughty:
ode nie grin am giving u 1m for a night with ur hubby and yr saying no. In dis change?? ((Shame))

hey stop derailing

get some privacy

Re: What I Will Do To The Winner Of Miss Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:48am On Jun 11, 2016
naughtynaughty:
My husby is my husby cheesy. U won't fvck him tongue tongue
Re: What I Will Do To The Winner Of Miss Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 11, 2016
peter:

hey stop derailing

get some privacy
hello mr peteru wink
Re: What I Will Do To The Winner Of Miss Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 11, 2016
HateU2:
My husby is my husby cheesy. U won't fvck him tongue tongue
wat if I offer u oko mi plus 1m.. Walai u wunt say no grin
Both ur advantage o
Re: What I Will Do To The Winner Of Miss Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 11, 2016
naughtynaughty:
wat if I offer u oko mi plus 1m.. Walai u wunt say no grin
Both ur advantage o
Yes oooo! I will takia of him wit diff sex styles cheesy wink
Re: What I Will Do To The Winner Of Miss Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
HateU2:
Yes oooo! I will takia of him wit diff sex styles cheesy wink
hahahahahaha
Iffa wooz u eh. Ole
Re: What I Will Do To The Winner Of Miss Nairaland. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
naughtynaughty:
hahahahahaha
Iffa wooz u eh. Ole
Wat ar frnds for naaah oremi smiley

(1) (Reply)

Other Girls: I Can't Eat In Front Of Guys I Like. Me: / I Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland 2016 .. / Why I Want To Marry A White Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.