Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,852 members, 7,966,175 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 10:19 AM

Hmmm, See What The Holy Bible Said About All Progressives Congress - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hmmm, See What The Holy Bible Said About All Progressives Congress (393 Views)

Many Buharists Aren’t Progressives But Opportunists – Shehu Sani / Clinton Lost Because She Wanted To Edit The Holy Bible – Doyin Okupe / Hmmm. See What IPOB Planned To Do If Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Was Not Released (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hmmm, See What The Holy Bible Said About All Progressives Congress by ChiomaUdemba(m): 9:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
While i was reading my bible today, i came across this in the book of proverb 24:21:22, and this is how the version of my bible said.

"21-My son fear the lord ,and fear the king as
well;do not associate with those that say
"CHANGE".
"22-For their calamity comes quickly... and their
disaster they both may bring "

Don't yab me, cos I'm use to people yabbing me, but think about the post. happy weekend
Re: Hmmm, See What The Holy Bible Said About All Progressives Congress by chocolateme(f): 9:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
Have seen this before, hmm

(1) (Reply)

World Bank Approves $575m Scale Up Support For North East Nigeria / Ceasefire: Niger Delta Avengers Want Independent Mediators / Gov. Shettima To Investigate Culprits Of Alleged Re-bagging Of IDP Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.