Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,755 members, 7,879,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 03:28 PM

Buhari Is "Cleared" To Return To Nigeria Next Thursday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is "Cleared" To Return To Nigeria Next Thursday (1198 Views)

Who Will Be Nigeria's Next President Come 2019? (Pictured) / Lagos To Sell Rice N13,000 From Next Thursday / Buhari Is "Cleared" To Return To Nigeria Next Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Buhari Is "Cleared" To Return To Nigeria Next Thursday by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 10, 2016
SaharaReporters has learned that doctors in the UK who examined President Muhammadu Buhari’s ear infection have cleared him to travel back to Nigeria next week. A presidential source told our correspondent that Mr. Buhari was likely to leave London for Abuja next Thursday.

The source disclosed that the Nigerian president spent a day at a hospital in London where he underwent a series of tests to diagnose the nature of his ear ailment and a course of treatment. He declined to name the hospital where Mr. Buhari was seen.

According to the source, the doctors in the UK determined that President Buhari’s ear got infected after one of his doctors in Abuja “cleaned” his ear when he complained about a substantial loss of hearing from that particular ear. The presidential source stated that a female Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) doctor treated the president. He said Mr. Buhari’s ear was cleaned again, and antibiotics applied to it. After just two days in the UK, Mr. Buhari reportedly proclaimed that his ear was feeling fine, according to our source.

SaharaReporters learned that President Buhari has returned to the Nigerian diplomatic residence in London known as “Abuja House” where he intends to spend the rest of his time in the UK.

Another source in London disclosed that doctors in the UK had also prescribed a chest x-ray for Mr. Buhari to determine the cause of his persistent cough. The source said he was not aware what the result of the x-ray was.

A source familiar with the goings-on in the UK told SaharaReporters that Mr. Buhari was expected to travel back to Abuja by next Thursday “if every goes well.”

http://saharareporters.com/2016/06/10/after-day-london-hospital-buhari-cleared-return-nigeria-next-thursday?

Re: Buhari Is "Cleared" To Return To Nigeria Next Thursday by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Buhari Is "Cleared" To Return To Nigeria Next Thursday by Horus(m): 10:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
Mr. Buhari reportedly proclaimed that his ear was feeling fine

Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is "Cleared" To Return To Nigeria Next Thursday by lastmessenger: 11:12pm On Jun 10, 2016
come back and give us the change and stop pretending to be sick. beside baba, no be you stop forex for medical trip abroad? now you don collect the little forex go abroad just because of common ear infection. you don see say e no easy.come back here and face your trouble. we told you that you are old but you insisted you want to be president.
and please when you come back, start telling truth. we are tired of lies from you. tell us the truth. i expect to see you back to your crip at aso villa.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is "Cleared" To Return To Nigeria Next Thursday by honourhim: 11:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
Good. Thank God.
Re: Buhari Is "Cleared" To Return To Nigeria Next Thursday by bros12345: 11:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
I don't like Buhari style of leadership. But I want him to get well and come back to Nigeria.

Note, I'll not stop criticizing him. But I know it's a sin to wish someone dead.

Lord please heal my President quickly. Let him come back to us hale and hearty. Also give him wisdom to lead this country right. Make him more accommodating. And give us grace to criticize him so he can lead properly.

Amen
Re: Buhari Is "Cleared" To Return To Nigeria Next Thursday by CecyAdrian(f): 11:44pm On Jun 10, 2016
Cool, Such a good news!
Re: Buhari Is "Cleared" To Return To Nigeria Next Thursday by Abeymills(m): 1:21am On Jun 11, 2016
Pls don't come back abeg
Re: Buhari Is "Cleared" To Return To Nigeria Next Thursday by Nobody: 2:46am On Jun 11, 2016
grin more headache for the frustrated biafrans
Re: Buhari Is "Cleared" To Return To Nigeria Next Thursday by Adminisher: 4:14am On Jun 11, 2016
bros12345:
I don't like Buhari style of leadership. But I want him to get well and come back to Nigeria.

Note, I'll not stop criticizing him. But I know it's a sin to wish someone dead.

Lord please heal my President quickly. Let him come back to us hale and hearty. Also give him wisdom to lead this country right. Make him more accommodating. And give us grace to criticize him so he can lead properly.

Amen

I like his style of leadership. Nigeria is populated by mostly low minded people. The best of Nigeria has been forced abroad by military regimes and corruption of PDP era. There is a need for uncompromising, hardNess in governance. Also, this is the first time the rulling class are purging themselves. Usually they are at peace with one another to loot the common man. I don't care if it is selective for now. PDP should do the same if they get to power. I have a feeling PDP won't do it if they get into power because they think corruption is an.inevitable imperative in government
Re: Buhari Is "Cleared" To Return To Nigeria Next Thursday by Mynd44: 4:27am On Jun 11, 2016

(1)

Seizure Of Fayose’s Properties Doesn’t Violate His Immunity, Says Court / Nairaland Poll: Do You Want Gej Back / Bruce Warns Buhari: Don’t Waste 2017 Blaming Previous Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.