Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,920 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:14 AM

Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame (20970 Views)

PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings / Show Justice Okon Abang Way Out, Fayose Urges NJC - Vanguard / Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame by notoriousbabe: 11:24am On Jun 11, 2016
This tout na real didirin
Re: Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame by adegeye38(m): 11:24am On Jun 11, 2016
It all goes back to AGRICULTURE and SELF SUSTAINANCE all state should invest immersely in agriculture which will inturn being revenue
For the state, Fayemi as educated as he was ,was a disaster, with all d debt he incured d state still remain redundant, he borowed money and wasted it. Fayose also is an idiot using 10billion naira loan to build flyover and market what a fool, Nigerian Leaders are so clueless and foolish in all ramifications, but the fact still remain that nigerians get the type of leaders they deserve.
Re: Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame by flokii: 11:41am On Jun 11, 2016
After using tax payers money to fund hate adverts, rig elections etc.. They should continue working without pay

Issokay.. Aftermath of stomach infrastructure
Re: Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame by abu99err(m): 11:54am On Jun 11, 2016
The man is a real funny man! a government is supposed to come up with ways to boost its IGR, create jobs, conducive environment for investors, not to run after the President claiming opposition which is the job of his party and its spokesman.

Did you guys notice that he technically evaded the question on the internally generated revenue what a shame.

Is Ekiti state actually the fountain of knowledge?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame by damocool(m): 11:56am On Jun 11, 2016
Not surprised though, any action that doesn't favors pdp is always political. That's how GEJ destroyed his own government by terming bokohaman as political...
Re: Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame by Oche211(m): 11:57am On Jun 11, 2016
kinibigdeal:

This is why many graduates remain unemployable. Did you actually read the article at all
i read everything sir, bt unlike you, i don't swallow everything hook, line nd sinker.
That's what education does. It doesn't make u a blind foolish follower. Seems Nigerians like u who support fayose 101% are drag in the mud of his low level thinking.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame by marv1: 12:01pm On Jun 11, 2016
ALEBS:
Somebody is being economical with the truth. Fayose claims that the government is paying N300m monthly on a loan of N31 billion naira, and it will remain like that until 2036 (20 years' time).

Let's assume that Fayemi didn't repay any part of the loan. Let's also assume that Fayose has not paid any part of the loan since he came on board in October 2014 and the repayment is only starting now.

From my calculation, 300,000,000 x 20 x 12 will be paid back by 2036. That's N72 billion on N31 billion loan (excluding what part of it has been paid already)!

Fayose, there is something you're not telling us!!!
Dont mind the yeye gov. The state doesnt have money yet he went to a train station in china to display foolishness, he gave a new car to house member that was released from efcc in abuja as if the man doesnt have a car b4. Fayose can not ask efcc to prosecute fayemi what he used those loans for but he rather chase after Pmb's shadow. What an insincere, dishonest gov?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame by mhaikell(m): 12:11pm On Jun 11, 2016
tundexijim:

if corruption cases so far is not enough fact and figure for u to see then I'm afraid ur love for gej have made u gone blind...

Please, can u tell how much GEJ left?
Re: Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame by akanbimustaphao(m): 12:14pm On Jun 11, 2016
I will be back on the day fayose get sense #clueless
Re: Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame by osita76(m): 12:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
adediranta:
summary: blame Ekiti present woes on Fayemi. Aiit

but GEJ is not responsible for Nigeria's present situation. yinmu
Dis Jonathan borrow money?
Re: Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame by marv1: 12:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
kinibigdeal:

GEJ left 34billion dollars. Ask your self, if GEJ left empty treasury as claimed, where did Buhari got the money he use for bail out as soon as he resume office. Use your head
Go and find out the money pmb used for bail out just because of his integrity and transparecy. Do u remember how much chevron and some oil companies paid late last yr, and how much he saved from 43000 ghost workers. If gej did not leave empty treasury why was he borrowing to pay salaries months before he left office. Google is ur friend for clarifications. All the excuses gej giving that if he left empty treasury, where did pmb get money for bail out is DUMB and not an escape route for him (gej) at all. Gej has one's blamed the govs for making him to met $20B but left $2B in the excess crude oil account. What a failure? So from $20b to $2b is not empty? Is it a good sign of doing business as a business man? If it is not empty why was he borrowing money to pay salaries b4 he left office. Gej knows how well to blame somebody for his weakness and laxity.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame by osita76(m): 12:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
kinibigdeal:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1691345657771705&id=100006888603362&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1691345657771705%3Atl_objid.1691345657771705%3Athid.100006888603362%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1467356399%3A-7598148062651197401&__tn__=%2As
apc government is a fraud
Re: Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame by Pavarottii(m): 1:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
adediranta:
summary: blame Ekiti present woes on Fayemi. Aiit

but GEJ is not responsible for Nigeria's present situation. yinmu
Atleast he gave reasons to blame the last administration. Give me one concrete reason why u should blame GEJ. Abi is Buhari clearing debt. Is it not d money buhari met that he shared about 500billion for bailouts to states?
Re: Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame by Pavarottii(m): 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
marv1:
Go and find out the money pmb used for bail out just because of his integrity and transparecy. Do u remember how much chevron and some oil companies paid late last yr, and how much he saved from 43000 ghost workers. If gej did not leave empty treasury why was he borrowing to pay salaries months before he left office. Google is ur friend for clarifications. All the excuses gej giving that if he left empty treasury, where did pmb get money for bail out is DUMB and not an escape route for him (gej) at all. Gej has one's blamed the govs for making him to met $20B but left $2B in the excess crude oil account. What a failure? So from $20b to $2b is not empty? Is it a good sign of doing business as a business man? If it is not empty why was he borrowing money to pay salaries b4 he left office. Gej knows how well to blame somebody for his weakness and laxity.
Did GEJ leave about 34billion dollars plus LNG payment at d beginning of buhari's administration. U don't even know wat it means to borrow. Every govt borrows to meet up with its years budget. Why is buhari borrowing almost 2trillion to meet up his budget?
Re: Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame by marv1: 1:45pm On Jun 11, 2016
Pavarottii:

Did GEJ leave about 34billion dollars plus LNG payment at d beginning of buhari's administration. U don't even know wat it means to borrow. Every govt borrows to meet up with its years budget. Why is buhari borrowing almost 2trillion to meet up his budget?
Did LNG pay the money when gej was there? So borrowing to pay salaries rather than for capital expenditions is commendable?
Re: Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame by chidiandre(m): 2:26pm On Jun 11, 2016
kinibigdeal:

Chei...Education iyaf destroy in Nigeria. A Yoruba man like you comparing Ekiti with Lagos state. kai, am sure late Awolowo will be crying reading this. A local government allocation alone in Lagos is the entire allocation of ekiti state
you see my name and u are still calling me Yoruba!!!....am just stating the fact
Re: Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame by mikolo80: 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2016
louqas:
Stop blaming the past government and provide solutions to the people of ekiti, election has been over for more than a year . If you know you cannot pay salaries then you should resign. All the pdp people that refuse to vote for positive change are now facing negative change from fayose .
Those praising him for wasting tax payers money to go and pose in a train station in China should donate money for him to pay the workers ooooo
All pdp erats will now cover their heads in shame as their hero is now so powerless that he can't even share cups of rice and premature chicken as he used to.
you de mind d mumu and him supporters.Shebi dem no want Lagos lawyer. they prefer Ibadan tout. they will learn the hard way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame by kinibigdeal(m): 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2016
Thats what they told you abi

marv1:
Re: Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame by kinibigdeal(m): 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2016
That sun glass will get u a curve 8 phone
popcykaylah:
lol..hehehe see your cheap fake sun glasses.. cheesy
Re: Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame by hushshinani(m): 2:44pm On Jun 11, 2016
see this fooooool!!!
i guess u are 1 of those that says Buhari is putting blame on past administration...
see your life talkative... hush jooooor!!!
Re: Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame by marv1: 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Thats what they told you abi

So what did they tell u that is different?
Re: Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame by popcykaylah(m): 3:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
kinibigdeal:
That sun glass will get u a curve 8 phone

hehehe...lol..dude i dont use cheap craps ...if its enough to get me galaxyA series..then you can talk..but if not abeg keep quiet and get a rayban or police sunglasses.
Re: Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame by greatman247(m): 3:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
Fayose you've been blaming Fayemi since 1812 for all your inefficiencies, but when Buhari been blaming GEJ for most of the problems in Nigeria today, you were quick to run your mouth and criticise the govt and now u have seen what goes around comes around.

You can't keep forcing the workers to reason along with you without pay. Reasoning with you without their salaries does not feed their families and also does not put food on their tables. Fayemi has long moved on and doing fine so you are in charge now, so do the need-ful to alleviate the suffering of your subjects that have worked diligently for their pay.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame by DrLuv: 3:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
the 9.2billion naira bail out, how was it spent? I still dont have a clue.the bailout is the sufficient to pay the alleged 2.7billion wage bill for 3month yet he paid just one salary at that time
Re: Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame by Jonnemagne(m): 4:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
fayose, wat of d backdrop of money FG owed Ekiti state during Fayemi's tenure which GEJ claimed he has paid to u during his campaign visit to Ekiti. wat happened to it
Re: Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
Fayose is a double bastard, omo ale ponbele . U kept criticising n pouring expletives at PMB for his just course. Now you're here with myriad of vitriolic ventilation on Fayemi. I knew from the onset that u're an e-fool, with all your antics n gimmicks aimed at earning cheap plaudits from fools. When Ekiti workers called the strike u turned it into comedy by calling your own strike too. Now your political cronies have advised u of d looming danger, hence ur stylish pleas. Look here MOTHERFUCKER, u've so much disgraced my state with ur otiose raggedy-shit utterances so far. Very soon, u'l run into a ditch and sink into oblivion, omo ale jatijati. When u allow Buggawurfs to maintain the potentials of stars n luminaries, they give you the results of monkeys n baboons.
Re: Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame by MCeeShort(m): 6:01pm On Jun 11, 2016
bondingman:

Coted'voire is presently the fastest growing economy in Africa, followed by Tanzania.
Nigeria is not even among the 15 fastest growing economy in Africa, not even 15!! from 1st in Africa, 3rd in world.
If that's not failure what is it.
Let me not hear you say crude price, Nigeria is not the only country that depends on crude in Africa but its the worst hit because of government policies.

GEJ left Nigeria with crude production of 2.2 million barrels/day
Bubu has dropped it to about 680,000 barrels/day.
Tell me one thing that's right in this buhari's government?

U really are a deliberate liar or have no idea what u are talking about.
Let me educate u.
To start with I'll never mention crude oil as an excuse because it still baffles me how we got stuck in this mess with successive government repeating the same mistake. But since u want to use it as a platform for lying, let talk a bit further...In 20yrs Nigeria lost its position as Africa's number crude oil export to Angola for just one day...that was Friday last week and Angola beat Nigeria by just around 200,000 barrels and the following day we took over and has never stopped despite the ND Avengers follies.
I'll accept ur statistics on the economy because its the truth.

Now come with more lies. I'm waiting.
Re: Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
Is he still the drain pipe known as Security Vote? How much? Clarify.
Re: Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame by bondingman: 7:12pm On Jun 11, 2016
MCeeShort:

U really are a deliberate liar or have no idea what u are talking about.
Let me educate u.
To start with I'll never mention crude oil as an excuse because it still baffles me how we got stuck in this mess with successive government repeating the same mistake. But since u want to use it as a platform for lying, let talk a bit further...In 20yrs Nigeria lost its position as Africa's number crude oil export to Angola for just one day...that was Friday last week and Angola beat Nigeria by just around 200,000 barrels and the following day we took over and has never stopped despite the ND Avengers follies.
I'll accept ur statistics on the economy because its the truth.

Now come with more lies. I'm waiting.
Ironically the govt. is not telling us the truth of the extent the NDA's have made on our crude production.
With the number of pipelines bombed, one should decipher that there's a drastic drop in production therefore what been reported is most likely true.
10 days ago this is where we were on production http://nigeria.shafaqna.com/EN/NG/2593031
More pipelines been bombed after that and its dropped further.
Re: Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame by MCeeShort(m): 7:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
bondingman:

Ironically the govt. is not telling us the truth of the extent the NDA's have made on our crude production.
With the number of pipelines bombed, one should decipher that there's a drastic drop in production therefore what been reported is most likely true.
10 days ago this is where we were on production http://nigeria.shafaqna.com/EN/NG/2593031
More pipelines been bombed after that and its dropped further.

Does this ur source know more than OPEC?
Who be shafaqna?
Re: Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame by bondingman: 7:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
MCeeShort:

Does this ur source know more than OPEC?
Who be shafaqna?
I got my info from a foreign news media, just got a source on net to buttress the point. Whether you believe it or not, NDA has done so much damage that the FG is bent on negotiations.
Let me see your OPEC data on Nigeria's June oil production too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs / TY Danjuma's 80th Birthday Celebration: Ambode, Amaechi, Amosun, Gowon Attend / Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.