Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,429 members, 7,937,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 07:57 PM

The Henrietta And Jide Kosoko I Know - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Henrietta And Jide Kosoko I Know (818 Views)

Falzthebahdguy, Ik Ogbonna, Babatee And Jide Kosoko Pictured / Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost / Henrietta Kosoko Dies (Jide Koso's Wife) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Henrietta And Jide Kosoko I Know by jonmat(f): 11:08pm On Jun 10, 2016
In 2014 I met this Couple In a Village close to us ,they came to make a Movie then ,Late Henrietta is such a wonderful,caring Humble and Jovial woman ,she played with my little daughter ,carried her and cuddled her ,she humbly slept on the same mat with us making Jokes ,when her Husband came , Jude Kosoko and Henrietta were Such Wonderful People .
Re: The Henrietta And Jide Kosoko I Know by doyinisaac(m): 11:34pm On Jun 10, 2016
jonmat:
In 2014 I met this Couple In a Village called Ilase via Idiroko ,Ogun state ,they came to make a Movie then ,Late Henrietta is such a wonderful,caring Humble and Jovial woman ,she played with my little daughter ,carried her and cuddled her ,she humbly slept on the same mat with us making Jokes ,when her Husband came , a guy that was a natural therapist was present ,Henrietta said Young man I need a natural therapy to slim down and another one for diabetes but please do not tell me not to eat this or that ,I eat anything I like and I will be going to the Ilase Village market to buy food stuffs .Jide Kosoko told the natural therapist that He has also been diabetic for some years also but he takes Swedish bitters very well but Jokingly he would prefer that his wife too takes to taking bitters too .he concluded 'see my wife belly doctor of plants please compose. herbs for my wife to make her tummy go down I will force her take it even If its very bitter ,Henrietta Laughed and said hmmmm bitter agbo....I will try .the natural therapist then promised to compose a therapy to control diabetes for them...The couple are so friendly and Jovial..but Death inevitable. May the soul of Henrietta rest in Perfect Peace . Daddy Jide Kosoko ,May God give you the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss .Amen...

(1) (Reply)

See The Easy Ways To Make Money In Nigeria Despite The Harsh Economy / Freeze Threatens To Stop Banking With Zenith Bank After… / Miss Nigeria 2015, Leesi Pamela Peter-vigboro Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.