Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,313 members, 7,910,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 01:20 PM

Naija Girl Allows Guy To Take Her Naked Pics Because Of An Iphone - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Girl Allows Guy To Take Her Naked Pics Because Of An Iphone (9332 Views)

Woman Caught 20yr-old Girl Having Sex With Husband. Paraded Her NAKED! Photos / I Mistakenly Entered Ifunanya My Neighbour Wife Room When She Was Naked (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Girl Allows Guy To Take Her Naked Pics Because Of An Iphone by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
herbie27:
Which price?, can't i afford a UK used iPhone?, that's if i want one.

How can i use a phone wit so much restrictions, i thought we're in a free world, Bt Apple products are all encrypted. grin

Ever heard of jailbreak?
Re: Naija Girl Allows Guy To Take Her Naked Pics Because Of An Iphone by joseph1832(m): 7:41pm On Jun 11, 2016
Well its her life, her body and her ways, but hey, at the end, she got what she wanted. Sometimes if not most, the end justify the means.
Re: Naija Girl Allows Guy To Take Her Naked Pics Because Of An Iphone by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

Ever heard of jailbreak?
How many nigerians knw of jail breaking, well if u don't use something u won't knw hw it is.

I have an ipad2 tablet, right now is useless cos i can't use it with my BlackBerry subscription, considering hw expensive it is.

I want to sell it for 10k. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Naija Girl Allows Guy To Take Her Naked Pics Because Of An Iphone by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
herbie27:
How many nigerians knw of jail breaking, well if u don't use something u won't knw hw it is.

I have an ipad2 tablet, right now is useless cos i can't use it with my BlackBerry subscription, considering hw expensive it is.

I want to sell it for 10k. cheesy

Why would anyone want an android phone? They are the laggiest piece of shiit in the mobile world
Your ipad as old as it is still has speed, security and good battery life.
But its your choice though. You can go for lagdroid if you want and enjoy your sweet internet virus.
Re: Naija Girl Allows Guy To Take Her Naked Pics Because Of An Iphone by Achievement: 9:41pm On Jun 11, 2016
Get Cash Get Paid... A once in a lifetime opportunity to be a model and get paid for it no hassles... Join Steele Modelling Agency. A South African modelling agency with branches all over Africa for more info contact on whatsapp
Cassandra - 07014243302 with the word 'Steele Model'
Re: Naija Girl Allows Guy To Take Her Naked Pics Because Of An Iphone by Qualer: 7:27am On Jun 13, 2016
nanauju:

Lol.
Where am I running to na

i don't know ooo! PM...
Re: Naija Girl Allows Guy To Take Her Naked Pics Because Of An Iphone by nanauju(f): 9:56am On Jun 13, 2016
Qualer:

i don't know ooo! PM...
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Having A Big Pénis – An Achievement For A Man? / Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? / Sisters-In-Law Twerk On A Man As Part Of Marriage Rite To Test His Fidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.