Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,107 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:37 PM

These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! (7546 Views)

7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do / Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. / The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 8:06am On Jun 11, 2016
They keep bullshitting nairaland with their rubbish way of typing. The other girl called kingsheezypuff - the way she uses english language is too obfuscating yet she chooses stupid color each time she wanna comment on a thread..

Talking about mrcork? That boy, his brain dey touch. I dnt even know if he went through primary school.

Stupid accent everywhere!
Rubbish upon rubbish. Arrant nonsense!! undecided

3 Likes

Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by Smellymouth: 8:07am On Jun 11, 2016

4 Likes

Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 11, 2016
they are coming for your soul like one karashika two karashika

3 Likes

Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 11, 2016
Rate my pix

1 Like

Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by BrideOfDracula(f): 8:10am On Jun 11, 2016
If we were all alike, life would be so predictable & boring. Just let people be because they each add a unique touch in their own little way.

3 Likes

Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by Sexytemi(f): 8:14am On Jun 11, 2016
Hmmmmm, big bro @ mrcork you are needed here ASAP o..gringringrin
Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by Eddygourdo(m): 8:44am On Jun 11, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
If we were all alike, life would be so predictable & boring. Just let people be because they each add a unique touch in their own little way.
do you have sister inlaws ? I have been hunting for a vampire wife for awhile
Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 8:48am On Jun 11, 2016
olihilistic:
they are coming for your soul like one karashika two karashika
they no fit
Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 8:49am On Jun 11, 2016
prettythicksme:
Rate my pix
ugly bi.. Dnt upload their pics online
Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 8:51am On Jun 11, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
what is alike in typing what people can read and understand? U know what?

Gherrarahea mehn......
Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 11, 2016
The Texan types with a southern accent, annoying AS hell.

Also Hateu2 and NaughtyNaughty 2 Yoruba dirty creatures that derail.

But, get a life and stop hating online

1 Like

Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by ShayGirl(f): 9:00am On Jun 11, 2016
Like seriously, some Nairalanders can be so annnoying... such example is that cork of a guy as stated by d op
Yes, I said it...waiting for his normal bashings anywayundecided

I'm used to itgringrin
Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:00am On Jun 11, 2016
[quote author=PoliticalThuG post=46469773] what is alike in typing what people can read and understand? U know what?

They still get mentions, don't they? Meaning that other people do understand what they write. Get over yourself! You don't call the shots here!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:16am On Jun 11, 2016
[quote author=BrideOfDracula post=46470021][/quote] yeah they get mentions from people telling them that they dnt understand the trash they write. I understand
Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:22am On Jun 11, 2016
ShayGirl:
Like seriously, some Nairalanders can be so annnoying... such example is that cork of a guy as stated by d op
Yes, I said it...waiting for his normal bashings anywayundecided

I'm used to itgringrin
hope you put on your helmet because you are going to receive a hard knock from him grin
Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:24am On Jun 11, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
The Texan types with a southern accent, annoying AS hell.

Also Hateu2 and NaughtyNaughty 2 Yoruba dirty creatures that derail.

But, get a life and stop hating online
did you just mention those two lez...? You have just bought yourself a bag of trouble shocked
Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:25am On Jun 11, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
yeah they get mentions from people telling them that they dnt understand the trash they write. I understand

You & I both know that's not always the case.
Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:42am On Jun 11, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

You & I both know that's not always the case.
how about the color kingchezzy uses, so it doesnt affect your eyes when u are reading her post?
Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:48am On Jun 11, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
how about the color kingchezzy uses, so it doesnt affect your eyes when u are reading her post?

No. Dude, if you don't like someone's font or their posts, why not just scroll right past it? It's a fact of life, not everyone is going to like you or your style. I'm sure you have some undercover haters of your own tongue
Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by ShayGirl(f): 9:52am On Jun 11, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
hope you put on your helmet because you are going to receive a hard knock from him grin

Me sef siddon dey wait am with ma swollen helmet gringringrin
Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:54am On Jun 11, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

No. Dude, if you don't like someone's font or their posts, why not just scroll right past it? It's a fact of life, not everyone is going to like you or your style. I'm sure you have some undercover haters of your own tongue
she quoted me one certain time, do u believe i had to borrow eyes glasses so i could read what she posted? So pathetic
Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by NigerDeltan(m): 9:57am On Jun 11, 2016
Wetin dey appun hia

Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by BrideOfDracula(f): 10:02am On Jun 11, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
she quoted me one certain time, do u believe i had to borrow eyes glasses so i could read what she posted? So pathetic

LOL.
Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:14am On Jun 11, 2016
ShayGirl:

Me sef siddon dey wait am with ma swollen helmet gringringrin
hehehe grin
Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 11, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
ugly bi.. Dnt upload their pics online
Madman
Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:45am On Jun 11, 2016
prettythicksme:
Madman
upload your pic lets see how ugly......sorry how beauriful you are
Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by skywalker240(m): 10:53am On Jun 11, 2016
kingcheezypuff,....hmmm

Am not supprised...grin
Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 11, 2016
Wheres MrCork kiss sweeri your attention is needed here grin
Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 11, 2016
°Awww cry
Thinking about me this early morning grin
..... Bless you.
Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 11:48am On Jun 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°Awww cry Thinking about me this early morning grin ..... Bless you.
she don come with her madness again..

Mtchwwww
Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 11:49am On Jun 11, 2016
Berlyn:
Wheres MrCork kiss sweeri your attention is needed here grin
that your sweeri needs to be flogged
Re: These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 11, 2016
I only agree with you on MrCork, that guy abi na old man is damn annoying angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon / Pastors Wife Turns Runs Girl. / She Has A Boyfriend, She Has Feelings For Me But Yet, Denies It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.