Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:00 AM

6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times (47804 Views)

See My Beautiful Girlfriend Without Make-up (pic) / How Can I Break Up With My Girlfriend Without Leaving Her Heart Broken. / Photo : When A Girl Wants To Play Smart On A Dude This Hard Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by HaneefahRN(f): 6:47am On Jun 12, 2016
Cutehector:
Even if u eventually have the money.

A girl who doesn't like u, will never like u.. even tho she is there to siphon all ur money.

my point? Just fvck the shitt outta dese girls.

but don't u dare come near my sister or I will cut ur balls and feed it to u

Hypocrite angry
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by scentmarlc(m): 6:58am On Jun 12, 2016
Nunsenx tred....
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by chubbygal(f): 7:17am On Jun 12, 2016
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt]
Wow! Your success in life has to be determined by a guy. If at the end of the day, no rich dude to leech on. You automatically become epitome of penury, isn't it?

Tell me something, leech
[/size]
keep consoling yourself with grammar, no woman is interested in big grammar just work hard , make the money and get the love, respect and trust you hunger for. Rmc

Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by chubbygal(f): 7:24am On Jun 12, 2016
Benblaq:
God knws i for sa sumtin..bt mk i shutup....afta human beings wey gt breast go de claim equal rights...nd u sa "broke nigga noted" male nd female wu broke pass? Hw i wish na women de pay for men head..i for knw weda dem for de use foreign hair commonsense evolution ..its stl ya'boi 'blacky
This your cut and join grammar is what I don't understand. Is really shameful... Meanwhile

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by missyadorable(f): 7:33am On Jun 12, 2016
This is why the humility and niceness of a broke man is fake and should not be trusted until he has money.

A broke man acts good hearted,responsible,not-after-sex,etc....

Until he has money,his true colour and self remains an illusion.

Take broke men serious and fall in love with them at your own peril.

PS:Dont bring your frustration here
Quote me and remain broke till you D.I.E
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by Arabs999: 7:42am On Jun 12, 2016
ladyF:
Na here all these guys go die put today. Lol.. Please take note, OP said without spending much o, not that you will not spend anything at all, you gats drop something for us... grin

Don't mind dettol advert o, if you don't take care of her, someone else will. kiss

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
.. Konji is now an essential commodity..
..The thing sweet true true.. the forbidden fruits...
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by Lipso: 8:08am On Jun 12, 2016
Kelklein:
THE 99 CLUB. . . .

Once upon a time, there lived a King who, despite his luxurious lifestyle, was neither happy nor content.

One day, the King came upon a servant who was singing happily while he worked. This fascinated the King; why was he, the Supreme Ruler of the Land, unhappy and gloomy, while a lowly servant had so much joy.

The King asked the servant, 'Why are you so happy?'

The man replied, 'Your Majesty, I am nothing but a servant, but my family and I don't need too much - just a roof over our heads and warm food to fill our tummies.'
The king was not satisfied with that reply. Later in the day, he sought the advice of his most trusted advisor. After hearing the King's woes and the servant's story, the advisor said, 'Your Majesty, I believe that the servant Has not been made part of The 99 Club.'
'The 99 Club? And what exactly is that?'
the King inquired.
The advisor replied, 'Your Majesty, to truly know what The 99 Club is, place 99 Gold coins in a bag and leave it at this servant's doorstep.'
When the servant saw the bag, he took it into his house. When he opened the bag, he let out a great shout of joy...
So many gold coins!

He began to count them. After several counts, he was at last convinced that there were 99 coins.
He wondered, 'What could've happened to that last gold coin? Surely, no one would leave 99 coins!'

He looked everywhere he could, but that final coin was elusive.
Finally, exhausted he decided that he was going to have to work harder than ever to earn that gold coin and complete his collection.
From that day, the servant's life was changed.
He was overworked, horribly grumpy, and castigated his family for not helping him make that 100th gold coin.

He stopped singing while he worked.
Witnessing this drastic transformation,the King was puzzled. When he sought his advisor's help, the advisor said, 'Your Majesty, the servant has now officially joined The 99 Club.'

He continued, 'The 99 Club is a name given to those people who have enough to be happy but are never contented, because they're always yearning and Striving for that extra 1, saying to themselves: 'Let me get that one final thing and then I will be happy for life.'

We can be happy, even with very little in our lives, but the minute we're given something bigger and better, we want even more! We lose our sleep, our happiness, we hurt the people around us; all these as a price for our growing needs and desires.
That's the "Club 99"

If you liked this story then please share with everyone.
op that's a good
lesson.
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by ilovecritics(m): 8:18am On Jun 12, 2016
chubbygal:
Broke nigga!!! Noted

Fat A$s ..
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by frenzydilz(m): 8:19am On Jun 12, 2016
Bigmillz:

https://www.naij.com/854512-men-6-ways-get-girlfriend-without-spending-much-money.html
Or u could just mind your business and chase after papers instead
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by Ryocaj(m): 8:37am On Jun 12, 2016
ladyF:
Na here all these guys go die put today. Lol.. Please take note, OP said without spending much o, not that you will not spend anything at all, you gats drop something for us... grin

Don't mind dettol advert o, if you don't take care of her, someone else will. kiss

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
so she Don turn small pikin wey no fit take care of herself.... d oda guy sef go ponpo na... dat sets d unending list ..lol.... I think universities should start offering degree courses in "Baby Mama-ism"... coz hoes now taking it as a profession...

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by chubbygal(f): 8:37am On Jun 12, 2016
ilovecritics:

Fat A$s ..
like your mother's soured ass right? Dead and stinking GAY like you .... Meanwhile you can cry me an ocean cos it pained you. Keep fooling your self by quoting me

Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by Benblaq(m): 8:56am On Jun 12, 2016
chubbygal:
This your cut and join grammar is what I don't understand. Is really shameful... Meanwhile
u wil neva undstnd..nt until i buy u a wig..i guess wen v done so, u wil undstnd d cut'n join grammar....
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 12, 2016
frenzydilz:
Or u could just mind your business and chase after papers instead
yes I can. But I love to be in love
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by frenzydilz(m): 9:45am On Jun 12, 2016
Bigmillz:
yes I can. But I love to be in love
The man you are when you are broke isn't the same man u are when you've got money. So don't call it love yet when you are broke, your preferences might change. Suddenly, d girl u are "in love" with when you are broke develops some faults overnight when you are rich.

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by Beamborla(f): 9:57am On Jun 12, 2016
Cutehector:
Even if u eventually have the money.

A girl who doesn't like u, will never like u.. even tho she is there to siphon all ur money.

my point? Just fvck the shitt outta dese girls.

but don't u dare come near my sister or I will cut ur balls and feed it to u
Your posts are beginning to scare me these days
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by giggy63: 10:34am On Jun 12, 2016
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by Cutehector(m): 10:53am On Jun 12, 2016
Beamborla:

Your posts are beginning to scare me these days
grin lmao. Bimbo chill.. i'm still d good guy i'v always been offline.. pls dnt listen to what I post online k.. please.. unless u wish to get lost...
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by ForeverYoung197(f): 10:58am On Jun 12, 2016
Cutehector:
grin lmao. Bimbo chill.. i'm still d good guy i'v always been offline.. pls dnt listen to what I post online k.. please.. unless u wish to get lost...

Lol. What a word. BIMBO? grin Youre too harsh Coco...
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by Cutehector(m): 11:03am On Jun 12, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Lol. What a word. BIMBO? grin Youre too harsh Coco...
lol u eh... U like attacking me... Wat do u want?

Bimbo is a noun na cheesy actually its a cool name jor.. Duno wat u thinking
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by ForeverYoung197(f): 11:15am On Jun 12, 2016
Cutehector:
lol u eh... U like attacking me... Wat do u want?

Bimbo is a noun na cheesy actually its a cool name jor.. Duno wat u thinking

Oh yes Bimbo is absolutely a noun wink
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by Cutehector(m): 11:17am On Jun 12, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Oh yes Bimbo is absolutely a noun wink
why havnt u replied my mail?
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by ForeverYoung197(f): 11:19am On Jun 12, 2016
Cutehector:
why havnt u replied my mail?

I haven't open it yet. What did you send? wink
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by Cutehector(m): 11:24am On Jun 12, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

I haven't open it yet. What did you send? wink
lol, I wrote "lol wats ur previous moniker, I promise nad to be a dick by telling" wink
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by ForeverYoung197(f): 11:27am On Jun 12, 2016
Cutehector:
lol, I wrote "lol wats ur previous moniker, I promise nad to be a dick by telling" wink

Oh. I thought u sent me a love letter grin I am new here, still exploring. Getting to know who I mingle with. You look so sweet honestly. Thats why I can't help myself to call you Coco.
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by Klinzy02: 11:33am On Jun 12, 2016
Without ur Raba no girl for u oooo girls no wan hear country hard
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by Cutehector(m): 11:33am On Jun 12, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Oh. I thought u sent me a love letter grin I am new here, still exploring. Getting to know who I mingle with. You look so sweet honestly. Thats why I can't help myself to call you Coco.
the thunder dat will fire u eh, after being so close to u in here and I discover u are a guy behind dat moniker... God will so punish u.. grin

Now dats dat.. cheesy I swear ur so good with words..

Buh it's not right to send u a love letter when i'v not actually at least, seen a pic of u..
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by ForeverYoung197(f): 11:41am On Jun 12, 2016
Cutehector:
the thunder dat will fire u eh, after being so close to u in here and I discover u are a guy behind dat moniker... God will so punish u.. grin

Now dats dat.. cheesy I swear ur so good with words..

Buh it's not right to send u a love letter when i'v not actually at least, seen a pic of u..

Lol. I am not a man. I have a wild orchid between my legs Coco. wink
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by Cutehector(m): 11:42am On Jun 12, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Lol. I am not a man. I have a wild orchid between my legs Coco. wink
grin dis babe be bursting my head....

grin where were u all my life?

I must say I really like ur sense of humor
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by ForeverYoung197(f): 11:44am On Jun 12, 2016
Cutehector:
grin dis babe be bursting my head....

grin where were u all my life?

I must say I really like ur sense of humor

Never mind the past. I'm here now. Just right now grin
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by Cutehector(m): 11:47am On Jun 12, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Never mind the past. I'm here now. Just right now grin
smiley cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa / 73-Year-Old Matthew Owojaiye Weds 63-Year-Old Abosede Ayobola In Kaduna (Photos / Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.