Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,442 members, 7,947,813 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 09:11 AM

To N.delta Avengers Supporters: If You Were Given A Gun, What Would You Do? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To N.delta Avengers Supporters: If You Were Given A Gun, What Would You Do? (442 Views)

Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" / Buhari Warns Biafra Agitators, N/delta Militants.. / Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To N.delta Avengers Supporters: If You Were Given A Gun, What Would You Do? by argon500: 9:36am On Jun 11, 2016
I read a lot of comments here about some people celebrating/happy whenever Niger delta Avengers or other terrorist group blew up a gas/petroleum pipeline.

I believe supporting them means you support their motives and always find happiness in doing so. If you were given a gun, what would you do as their supporter?

A. Kill your fellow human being all in the name of fighting for freedom
B. Blow up the remaining gas and petroleum pipeline to satisfy your conscience?
Re: To N.delta Avengers Supporters: If You Were Given A Gun, What Would You Do? by tempest01(m): 9:38am On Jun 11, 2016
It is now you people are showing concern for the niger delta. This concern should have been shown when things were going smoothly, we never would have come to this stage.

Any thing you guys say now shows your bigotry.

2 Likes

Re: To N.delta Avengers Supporters: If You Were Given A Gun, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 11, 2016
The only time nigerian leaders take a group seriously is when they become violent....Or else you're just pouring water on stone..

1 Like

Re: To N.delta Avengers Supporters: If You Were Given A Gun, What Would You Do? by lytech1(m): 10:07am On Jun 11, 2016
Will use it and fight for revolution...
Re: To N.delta Avengers Supporters: If You Were Given A Gun, What Would You Do? by Leopardd(m): 10:15am On Jun 11, 2016
give me guns let me come down and gather men and start proper revolution.
cool
Re: To N.delta Avengers Supporters: If You Were Given A Gun, What Would You Do? by Sunnymatey(m): 10:16am On Jun 11, 2016
argon500:
I read a lot of comments here about some people celebrating/happy whenever Niger delta Avengers or other terrorist group blew up a gas/petroleum pipeline.

I believe supporting them means you support their motives and always find happiness in doing so. If you were given a gun, what would you do as their supporter?

A. Kill your fellow human being all in the name of fighting for freedom
B. Blow up the remaining gas and petroleum pipeline to satisfy your conscience?

We really do not need a gun to make a statement but the Nigerian situation had gone so bad that without a gun the govt does not take u serious. So if l gat one in ma hands right now am gona blow up ur dam f...ckin brain meeen,..wat a f..ck.
Re: To N.delta Avengers Supporters: If You Were Given A Gun, What Would You Do? by DaBullIT(m): 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2016
They'll probably sell it to an Hausa/Fulani herdsman and point the house of the village chief as a bonus

(1) (Reply)

The Criminality Of The Zaria Massacre By The Nigerian Army / Time To Rant... / Dogara Addresses Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Reps.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.