Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,219 members, 7,873,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:23 PM

Please Help With Rapidshare Premium User Account - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Help With Rapidshare Premium User Account (973 Views)

I Sell Rapidshare Hotfile Brazzers Bangbros Netflix Megaupload Accounts / I Need Rapidshare Premium Download Account / Rapid Grab - Unlimited Rapidshare Downloads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With Rapidshare Premium User Account by TwoTwo(m): 7:35am On Aug 28, 2009
Nairalanders,

Compliments.
Please Kindly help me with rapidshare premium account, I purchased bundle to download my training files from the Net but the free user account keeps dissappointing, and the bundle will be expiring by tommorrow, please help with premium account so that I dont burn money.
Kindly assist, any assistance is appreciated , if you have and will borrow me to use for just two days is also appreciated.

email:adia2ola@yahoo.com

Thanking you in advance
Re: Please Help With Rapidshare Premium User Account by pcguru(m): 2:50pm On Aug 28, 2009
or better still
purchaserapidsharepremiumaccounts . . com
Re: Please Help With Rapidshare Premium User Account by Itcraze(m): 7:25pm On Aug 30, 2009
Hi With N1900 you can enjoy rapidshare premium downloads for a month
visit this site pay into zenith bank from the details provided on the website below
and within 3 hours to 4 hours your would be sent your username and password
That what i've been using a Year plus now u hav faster and resumeable downloads
ENJOY http://www.rs81tech.com
Re: Please Help With Rapidshare Premium User Account by lynxnoon(m): 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2009
Itcraze:

Hi With N1900 you can enjoy rapidshare premium downloads for a month
visit this site pay into zenith bank from the details provided on the website below
and within 3 hours to 4 hours your would be sent your username and password
That what i've been using a Year plus now u hav faster and resumeable downloads
ENJOY http://www.rs81tech.com
same here wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Make Money From Sending Sms Alert/advert For Business Firms And Companies / How Do I Download Youtube Videos From The Net? / Buy Liberty Reserve @ N180/$ @ Ikorodu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.