Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,893 members, 7,915,610 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:53 AM

Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life (64892 Views)

Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First / Is This Really True About Girls(pic)? / Is This True About Girls? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
Nyceguy92:

Frankly, guys should stop producing a balance sheet of what they spent on their girlfriends when the love bubble goes burst.
Reasonable spending is inevitable in a relationship and I am certain the guy felt manly and fulfilled doing it.

It appears that after so many years of dating, there was no hint the guy had marriage in his dictionary.
So the lady sowed a seed elsewhere.

I feel like kissing you right now kiss obviously you aren't a misogynist or chauvinist! Thanks for saying the bitter truth!

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by teebillz: 11:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
jashar:
Lesson Learnt: Don't break your back to please nobody. If a person ain't comfortable with you in your current status(not that you shouldn't strive to attain better smiley ) , leave trash for LAWMA and kick that person to the curb.

Life's too short abeg undecided

Capisce?

Conductor, give this girl a kiss. She has spoken well.

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Jay542(m): 11:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
Well. I've learnt mine a long time ago. Guys dont be too soft on girls.

4 Likes

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Rick9(m): 11:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
I really felt for your friend, this is one reason I don't want to get into a committed relationship just yet, am 22 now still an undergraduate, I just decided that instead of trying to impress a girl, I should rather spend time to improve myself and work on my chosen career so that I would have a bright future, I wouldn't want a situation whereby a girl would leave me cos I can't provide her needs. Guys plz pay more attention to the good life. When the good life is there , you get the good girl & the good kids, and live in peace and be happy ever after.

11 Likes

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Wizzyblack3(m): 11:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
lutheran:
Exactly what happen to me few days ago, a relationship of 9years, she just call my attention to it that she no longer interested that the love is not there again, I later find out that she already as someone in mind to get married to. It hurt me but I have moved on... It's one of those things
You moved on? Just like that? After 9yrs? Bros, you too dey chop another kpetus before joor.

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by todayguest(m): 11:23pm On Jun 11, 2016
There was a man who trained his girl friend through school. On graduation, she told her man that, now, they're no longer on the same level. And that, she can't marry him as husband. Few months later. Another man took his place. Like a man, he protested and vowed to disrupt her wedding. The heartless girl in agreement with her fiance and family, called in the police. Who had to keep him behind bars for the duration of the ceremony. To avoid heart break. Be careful, when investing in a bearded bank that is not officially yours.

2 Likes

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by niggi4life(m): 11:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
kevin25:
A guy in my neighborhood was dating a girl for a long time, I knew them as the best couple. The guy doesn't joke with anything that concerns the girl affair.

Today being June 11, this particular girl is getting married to one guy like that and the worst part is that not only that she breaks the guy's heart but she didn't let the guy know about her marriage plans Till today.

The guy in quote is very unhappy and was calculating how much he has spent on the girl since they started, not that he has a lot but he is trying his best to use the little money he has at his disposal to solve the girl's needs whenever they arise, no matter how big or small just to show the girl that he really lovers her.

I felt so bad for the guy but on a second thought I ask my self what is the need for dating? why do girls pretend they love you just to be with you for a while just to gain something from you and most of them know that they can't be with you for long still they persist on staying, by so doing l, they end up chasing away those that has the intention of staying with you forever..

Everyday is a lesson I have learnt my own today...I hope your learnt yours, is better to define any relationship to avoid the stories that touches the heart.. Define it so that you don't spend your hard earn money on a girl that doesn't value it..spend because you have not because your thinking that the girl will be your future wife where as she sees you as an ordinary friend..if you don't have, don't try so hard to impress because no matter what you do on this earth, you can never impress a girl...
Bro! Sorry you are just learning your lesson now. Welcome to the club brov! I must tell you somethings,: in life you can not have it all, you need to compromise for some shits(that is if you are ready to get married o) so many girls right now are not ready to get married to a struggling guy, they prefer a made man, a man who can feed them, clothe them, accommodate them and do all sorts of house keeping for them, if you fall into a category of a man that is not well made; na sorry be your case o! I tell guys, before you marry, pray to God, the supreme being to give you your own heart desire. Without God, your marriage/relationship will crash like a pack of cards.... Girls will forever remain the same.it's left for you to discover yourself and know what you truly want in a woman...
Cheers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by chidozieikeji2: 11:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
kevin25:
I pity the guy because of the way he looked today so down and depressed he was lamenting and blaming his God for not giving him money, he was talking on how he dried his account just to make this girls happy by providing all her needs .. its so painful when you do things for love and it came back to hurt you in the end...to me I love with my brain
its a source of inspiration for d guy because its dis kind tins dat gingers man to make money he shud be grateful that the girl gingered him to go and make money

2 Likes

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by olami100(m): 11:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
Trina0936:

Some guys sha! Did I mention your name? Why guilty conscience dey flog u? undecided E pain u cos ur a hypocrite as well!
I can see you are really pained at my post lol! am only telling you..don't generalize and stop using scripture manipulatively in issue like this! it is hypocritical using scripture to manipulate issues! give good advice and stop hating on guys

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by 400billionman: 11:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
Neyoyo:
I've noticed that most Nigerians try to justify some misdeeds by saying a lot of people have committed them or are still committing them. A guy is heart broken and what a lot of people are saying is that guys also break girls' hearts. What is bad is bad. Simple.

Our sense of sympathy has been eroded as a people..

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by petkoffdrake2(m): 11:26pm On Jun 11, 2016
So touching....

Meanwhile, Check my signature....

Pls females only for now...
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
Rick9:
I really felt for your friend, this is one reason I don't want to get into a committed relationship just yet, am 22 now still an undergraduate, I just decided that instead of trying to impress a girl, I should rather spend time to improve myself and work on my chosen career so that I would have a bright future, I wouldn't want a situation whereby a girl would leave me cos I can't provide her needs. Guys plz pay more attention to the good life. When the good life is there , you get the good girl & the good kids, and live in peace and be happy ever after.
You must be truly wise! Cool signature cool

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by nwabuwa: 11:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
youmour:

Baba the way i collect no be here,i literally fulfilled all my sexual fantasies,if she enjoy am e no consign me..but i doubt she enjoy am sha,cos i knack am ton ton
K, to me sex is a two way thing just as love, marriage, no one gives more than the other.. Symbiosis..

5 Likes

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by menxer: 11:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
No matter how defined a relationship is, it remains just that: relationship by definition. It won't stop shiiit from happening.

A defined relationship is a confined relationship, and who the heck wants to be confined in this era of freedom?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
olami100:

I can see you are really pained at my post lol! am only telling you..don't generalize and stop using scripture manipulatively in issue like this! it is hypocritical using scripture to manipulate issues! give good advice and stop hating on guys
Funny thing is that most men here including the OP generalized as if all women do what his friend's babe did. And this olodo is here bugging my posts! undecided
E still pain you sha! grin For you to still quote me!

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Beautyprincess(f): 11:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
Including ur moda

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by histemple: 11:33pm On Jun 11, 2016
omaksaith:
Maybe the said guy is not ready to settle down and the babe nor fit wait

In all sincerity, do you think this your excuse is justified or good to the ear?

How will you feel if you are treated same way by a guy?

Why can't the babe discuss it instead of surreptitiously planning a wedding while still dating someone else?

2 Likes

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Odunharry(m): 11:33pm On Jun 11, 2016
ladies

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Odunharry(m): 11:36pm On Jun 11, 2016
ronald4lif:
Well, sh1t happens. Guys shouldn't spend more than they can afford or forgo when dating, so they don't feel cheated when things like this happens. My rule is not to get overly attached to any woman, just enjoy the moment while it last and if she leaves her loss not mine.
This is on point... Don't spend more than what u can forgo.
it's life
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by adeborode: 11:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
d girl thinks, she has done wat is right in his own eyes,she will also pay bk in pain in d future,dat one is for sure.cos is either she spend it on her ss child or better still one her children will die after spending much on d child.d devil we so perfect it dat dat child might have gotten to 400l she we jst hear her death.abeg leave her karma will soon met her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
MEN ALSO DO THE SAME. ANY RELATIONSHIP THAT WILL NOT LEAD TO MARRIAGE IS A NO NO FOR ME, I DONT LIKE HURTING PEOPLE'S FEELINGS FOR MONEY. KARMA IS REAL.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by diamondbody(m): 11:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
timsonpreye:
The most important thing is make sure u bleep her before anytin

and when ur done bleeping her; u make heaven? undecided

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by ticker(m): 11:42pm On Jun 11, 2016
Rick9:
this is the most sensible post i have ever read on nairaland. kudos bruv
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by BraniacX(m): 11:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
Freakypinky:
hmmmmmm.
^^^^ now that's a very insightful post cheesy #bookspacers
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by ferome: 11:44pm On Jun 11, 2016
...[/quote]Guys don't cry about d money too much but considered the time u spent with her.for money cant buy it so deep inside d guy knew but try to cover everytin up with money,dats was his mistake.Hope he has learnt too
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by seangy4konji: 11:45pm On Jun 11, 2016
Tell your homie or if it's you to go to a pub tomorrow, drinkmoderately,eat asun and forget about her.

MondY morning,use her stupidity to motovate yourself and start hustling for money like never before. Bad badoo baddest girls will come who are 100 times better than her when you are gallant and move with big boys and girls. This girl will beg you to marry them when they see how you roll.(lots of fine girls with no suitors) Talking of girls earning minimum 400 k per month.

Double the hustle and count your blessing at the end of year.

A hoe is a hoe. You can never make a hoe a house wife.

2 Likes

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by vicolurin(f): 11:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
Lobatan

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by wallymore(m): 11:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
Well that is not ur frd wife... if atall it is. He will diffinetely wit the guy... her going we tell wen she settle down. God will always provide better girl for ur frd. Soo sad.
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
Fear God, then fear Women and then fear tax collector.

2 Likes

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by santos2020: 11:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
i hate dating, hank GOD for my life,I DON'T HAVE GIRL FRIEND tongue

2 Likes

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
Tomorrow, I'll make sure I print two copies of a statement. To be declared in the statement is that " I, abolaji and my dating partner, tolani declare our relationship and it will only end on consensual signing of another statement of separation by both parties. Either of us who breaches this statement will pay a fine of 1 million naira. Thanks.
Signatures of the two of us..

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by majour(m): 11:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
Its a stage in life every man must pass through, it toughen u up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl / Nigerian Man Marries Two Women At Once (photos) / Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.