Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,126 members, 7,907,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 11:29 PM

My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? (38563 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Goldienana(f): 10:06am On Jun 14, 2016
Lol u r funny. Who love epp got me laughing. I pray God do wonders.

Dandeson1:
first what is love?? Love isa combination of self interest, he is not in love, he loves her virginity. grin

the problem is genetic... Her mom has kidney issues, she also has, Der is a fat possibility that their daughter would follow. So should he use he two eyes and hands to enter problem becos of love?? Who love epp?. if they had gotten married before the issues came up, it would have bn a difrnt issue entirely. If he has money he should help her out. But marriage NEVER
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by shollyblingzy: 10:06am On Jun 14, 2016
Ezinwa120:
I met this beauty damsel in a child dedication in my home town in Anambra State on 2nd of January 2016.
We started talking until we fell in love and i decided to marry her. Though am still awaiting for her parents consent before i fix the date for formal introduction.
She had directed me to different pastors for this purpose and i had done my own part.
The issue now is that she told me that she had done an operation for lumb in her breast which did not go down well with my mum. My mum has said "i will not marry her"
The major issue i solicite for an advice is that i took her to a doctor who told me she has a kidney issue.
We really love ourselves and i want to marry her not just because she is still a virgin but she is a good girl.is there anything that can be done because she is just 21.
I need an advice please ignore my written English.
Thanks

Try think about these questions and give answer where necessary
Are you sure you can carry the burden you are about to bring upon yourself?
Are u really sure that is not because she is a virgin, this love grip you like this?
would you have loved her like this if she is a non-virgin?
will the love be the same in the marriage after the virginity have been lost at the wedding night?
will you still love her, cherish her and care for her when the crisis comes up in the marriage?
have you prayed and get convinced about it that she is your "Eve" created by God for you, cos if she is not your wife, you might end up regreting your decision in the marriage.
will you brag over her later that if not becos of you that married her, no one would have married her in her predicament?
Have you sat down with your mum to hear her reason for not settling down with her?

All these I would want you to sit down, think well and digest well, then am sure the decision you would go for would drop in your heart

Please note that if she is truly your destined wife, no challenge would be too much for both of you to handle together, cos God would always make a way where there seems to be no way for His children he directed

Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Dandeson1(m): 10:07am On Jun 14, 2016
austinomiles:
Guy yhu mumu ooh Watin b virgin girl Yhu wn use em cook soup
hehehehehehehegringrin yes o my guy, virgin dey sweet with egusi soup. Laff wan kill me
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by ifeyomade14: 10:08am On Jun 14, 2016
Ezinwa120:

Bro she complained of pains in her lower abdomen then i took her to a general hospital awka, the doctor after listening to her ask her to run some test which stomach scan was among. The lab scientist got the result by then i had gone back to ph and adviced her to run another urinalisis maybe to accertain the extent of damage. Though she has not collected the urinalisis test but she forwarded the scan text for me via email. The test conclusion is that she has a growth of some centimeter in her kidney. She is not even aware of this yet but my doctor friend interpreted the result for me.
Thanks
I am having a similar experience with my house help,the symptoms and that result sounds like inflammation of the kidney,a kind of infection and it can be treated. and it is not expensive to treat.take her to a qualified doctor for treatment or better still,take her to a government hospital to reduce the cost of treatment. be fast about the treatment,the earlier the better. my fear now is that of your family, I pray you would be able to pass their hurdles, because it is not easy marrying someone the family is against. they won't stand by u in times of challenges.yet it is better to marry someone u love because marriage has a lot of challenges on its own,so that you can stick together through thick and thin. best of luck brother.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by shollyblingzy: 10:08am On Jun 14, 2016
Try think about these questions and give answer where necessary
Are you sure you can carry the burden you are about to bring upon yourself?
Are u really sure that is not because she is a virgin, this love grip you like this?
would you have loved her like this if she is a non-virgin?
will the love be the same in the marriage after the virginity have been lost at the wedding night?
will you still love her, cherish her and care for her when the crisis comes up in the marriage?
have you prayed and get convinced about it that she is your "Eve" created by God for you, cos if she is not your wife, you might end up regreting your decision in the marriage.
will you brag over her later that if not becos of you that married her, no one would have married her in her predicament?
Have you sat down with your mum to hear her reason for not settling down with her?

All these I would want you to sit down, think well and digest well, then am sure the decision you would go for would drop in your heart

Please note that if she is truly your destined wife, no challenge would be too much for both of you to handle together, cos God would always make a way where there seems to be no way for His children he directed

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by charlsecy(m): 10:10am On Jun 14, 2016
Ezinwa120:
I met this beauty damsel in a child dedication in my home town in Anambra State on 2nd of January 2016.
If I was a woman with such conditions, I might not let a man who I love marry me.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Amhappy(f): 10:12am On Jun 14, 2016
That she had a breast lump in the past doesn't mean she has cancer,some other non cancerous growth causes lump. If the kidney issue is discovered early just like u did I think it can be managed. All the best.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by odedeleisaac: 10:16am On Jun 14, 2016
She can be your friend but not your wife untill her kidney problem is solved by you or someone else. Just immaging you want to marry a sick wife and expect a healthy family? You are about to sacrifies your precious life and your parent will live to regret the day you were born.

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Akemim(m): 10:25am On Jun 14, 2016
What your mother sees sitting... Even though u climb MTN mask u cannot see... My opinion ... Marrying someone that has an health issue is gonna be very challenging and considering that she is so young.... Will You be able to carry on for the rest of her life... If u marry her now, you might not even enjoy the marriage due to her health issues.... So think with your head
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by inzaghi1(m): 10:33am On Jun 14, 2016
You need strong prayers and cash for a transplant
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by mountainvolcano: 10:53am On Jun 14, 2016
Please go ahead and marry her if you really love her. The only thing that binds two people from different background together is love.

Kidney problem is has cure depending on the specific case and the severity. My younger sister had kidney issue we took her to University of Ibadan Teaching Hospital, after 19days she got her healing. Nine months thereafter she went back and she was declared free from the disease.

Try and mobilize her parents to take her there b4 it gets severe. Just get ready with about N200k and above

Wish you goodluck and pray to God (Jehovah) for healing too.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by sinceraconcept(m): 10:58am On Jun 14, 2016
Ezinwa120:
We started talking until we fell in love and i decided to marry her. Though am still awaiting for her parents consent before i fix the date for formal introduction.
She had directed me to different pastors for this purpose and i had done my own part.
The issue now is that she told me that she had done an operation for lumb in her breast which did not go down well with my mum. My mum has said "i will not marry her"
The major issue i solicite for an advice is that i took her to a doctor who told me she has a kidney issue.
We really love ourselves and i want to marry her not just because she is still a virgin but she is a good girl.is there anything that can be done because she is just 21.
Thanks

marry her before you donate your kidney to her bro,also you have to give it a very deep thought
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by stevups(m): 11:38am On Jun 14, 2016
It is actually not a big deal. But crack a serious joke with her, by telling her that you lost a testis during your infant period, and see her reaction. Tell her why you had maintained silence since. You even said she is a virgin. So, it means nothing has happened between you.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by calcal: 11:53am On Jun 14, 2016
no problem, just donate one of yours for her!
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by greatface(m): 12:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
6 months is two early to judge.
be sure you are not infatuated.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by kuchikau: 12:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
Aniwhyte:

Sir, do you deals on surgeries?
YES.
First of all, her type of Kidney problem must be acertained. How long she has been with this problem must be acknowledged.
Her pedigree is of importance.
Operation may be the last resort.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by kuchikau: 12:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
AngelAhnie:
So you're a doc

Yes Ma.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by junta007(f): 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2016
cry
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by DedeNkem: 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
Ezinwa120:
Thanks

Your mother is doing exactly what any mother who loves her son would do. She doesn't want you to marry unhealthy woman you just met few months ago. It's very understandable and I believe your girlfriend's mother would do the same if you were the sick one.

Your mother doesn't want you to suffer and spend the rest of your life taking care of someone's sickness you could avoid by choosing from millions of healthy women around you.

Kidney problem is not a mai mai problem. It's a serious problem that can kill her any time if she's not well taken care medically. It will cost you a lot money, depression and maybe a broken heart if she dies (I wish her well).

You met her just few months ago and you're now talking about love and marriage already. Pipe down a little bit! If she had told you about her health status, I know you won't have marriage in mind. She and her family hide it from you.

Don't marry her because of her virginity. Virginity doesn't guarantee anything in marriage! Don't marry her out of sympathy! Marry her only if you really love her and you're sure you know what you're getting yourself into. It will tough for both you. You may be required to donate one of your kidneys to help keep her alive as her husband.

If she was already your wife before becoming sick, then it would a different situation. But in your present situation, you met her just few months ago and she's NOT your wife. You can walk away now!

For the fact you're here seeking for advice, shows you're having a second thought about marrying her. You can walk away now while you can. You may help her financially (if you can afford it) as a friend but move on with your life. There're many healthy single women everywhere you can choose from and love.

I'm a married man. My wife and I courted for few years, we fell in love and married. True love takes time to grow, not a few months thing. She was very healthy the first day I met her, and still very healthy today. If anything happens to her now, I would do anything humanly possible to keep her alive, I won't quit on her because I didn't marry a sick woman in the first place.

I've no issues with sick people, I sympathize with them and may help in any way, but I won't intentionally marry a seriously sick woman. It's too much baggage. People marry to be happy. Be wise!

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by ifitumiojo(f): 3:01pm On Jun 14, 2016
U. What do u think and want?
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by IDEJIMBA1(m): 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2016
That girl may not survive. Help her but remove marriage from your plans until the weather looks bright again.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by kingjonez: 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
1. Remove marriage from your mind for now and help her get all possible solutions to her health issues first.

2. She's 21 and you've only known her for 6months. How sure are you that her feelings for you won't change in a couple of years ??

3. It's not advisable to disregard a parent's opinion in choosing a future spouse. It might turn out well in the end, but most often than not...it doesn't.

4. If her kidney issue turns out to be serious, you have to think long and hard about committing yourself. Caring for an unhealthy loved one can be very stressful mentally and physically with long lasting effects.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Raina80(f): 2:07pm On Oct 31, 2016
You are walking into this with your eyes open. You have done your research so to speak the matter is yours to decide. No one asks for ill health. As long as you are sure that this is not an issue that you will bring up later in your marriage then do what your heart tells you. You could easily have ill health yourself if the tables were turned. What would you expect from the woman in your life?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. / How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! / Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.