Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students (55648 Views)

Cobra Killed In A Student's Kitchen In Kogi While Trying To Eat Chicken (Photos) / Big Cobra Killed In Unilorin’s Female Hostel, After Months Of Cohabitation / Policemen Shoot UNIOSUN Students While Playing Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students by Missmossy(f): 3:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
Scary undecided
Re: Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students by 6digitscomrade: 3:57pm On Jun 12, 2016
yea no man can tolerate stretch mark gallery..blame ur village people..mumuist..u dey find traffic abi??we dey talk snake u dey talk home problem...na so u downshift ur husband brain..him wan discharge u ..u cum dey lie ontop stretch mark..GOD OF STRETCH MARKS GO JUDGE U!!!!
SPG4U:
WOW this is very big and long

How i almost lost my marriage to stretch mark and how i removed it?
Re: Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students by joseph1832(m): 4:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
ajebuter:
grin
Ban dey hungry una shebi? grin
Ban dey hungry una shebi?
Na joke I dey oh abeg. grin
Re: Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students by bustamode: 4:10pm On Jun 12, 2016
@ last our long awaited snake story...lala over to you!!!
Re: Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students by rawtouch: 4:19pm On Jun 12, 2016
Watch out for the queen, he'll hath no fury like a woman scorned
Re: Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students by macaranta(m): 4:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
Snake people
Re: Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students by DonCortino: 4:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
Princezoi:
It was around 7:40 pm on Wednesday evening, some students noticed a very long shining object crawling towards a hole. *hoops*

Boys ran like girls into their rooms, you need to see people, someone almost called the police. Hehe.

But thanks to the able men and a bike man who was at the hostel when the king cobra was in action. Luckily the bike man and other guys where skilled at killing snakes. The snake was killed and the head was cutoff from its body.

See pictures below.
We all have to be very careful at this time, because snakes are coming out of their hidings to get a place to warm up. So please cut the bushes around our hostels and be careful at night.

SOURCE: http://bleechreport..com.ng/2016/06/pictures-students-kill-king-cobra-at.html
King cobra is found only in India.
Re: Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students by IamAtribalist: 4:36pm On Jun 12, 2016
itzmoni:
Ftc...rhema Baptist church... Ugboroke...made ftc cool cheesy cool

cool I used to live in Effurun before leaving for the States.
Re: Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
The King Cobra is not indigenous to Nigeria.

Sure, this snake looks pretty impressive in it's length, but it's not a King Cobra, or any other Cobra.
Re: Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students by Baroba(m): 4:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
ilobasama:
Am just waiting for the animal rights activist to come here and bash them for killing the very dangerous King cobra and give us tale of how uncivilized we are in Nigeria. smiley

Nobody is calling anyone uncivilized, we generally have phobia for snakes in Africa that's all.. Have you ever thought what will happen if this snakes has bitten someone and there is no anti venom for treatment? Snake kills 30,000 people in Africa every year, you know why? lack of anti venoms.

To create anti venom, you actually need to catch these snakes and collect there venoms. I blame our government for not having such programs, we are now reallying on scientists in far away Liverpool to do that for us.. A problem that's certainly not theirs..
Re: Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students by Baroba(m): 4:41pm On Jun 12, 2016
DonCortino:

King cobra is found only in India.

My brother I was going to mention it, King Cobras do not live in Africa.. The are found in India like you rightly said.
Re: Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students by DonCortino: 4:45pm On Jun 12, 2016
Baroba:

My brother I was going to mention it, King Cobras do not live in Africa.. The are found in India like you rightly said.

Don't mind them.
Re: Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students by justmenoni: 4:55pm On Jun 12, 2016
Lala won gbe owun to MO je de oooo
Re: Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students by Sagacity10(m): 5:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
See pepper soup. Chai...!!!
Re: Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students by Talkingboy: 5:22pm On Jun 12, 2016
how best can one kill a snake ?

Do u use cutlass to cut it into two or what .

please , i need clarifications . God bless you
Re: Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students by Naruto87(m): 5:36pm On Jun 12, 2016
the most annoying thing abt this story is when a guy wanted to call the police...your call go enter voice mail grin
Re: Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students by francizy(m): 5:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
joseph1832:
As in ehn, bros I believe say lalastic follow Jackie Chan act Snake In Monkey Shadow. grin

Heheheheheh! And what I said finally happened, he pushed the thread to the usual spot... grin grin grin.. Btw, which role him been wan play for that kind movie self..? cheesy
Re: Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students by joseph1832(m): 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
francizy:

Heheheheheh! And what I said finally happened, he pushed the thread to the usual spot... grin grin grin.. Btw, which role him been wan play for that kind movie self..? cheesy
Bros shey you wan make dem ban me? Abeg oh. grin
Re: Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students by danishdon(m): 6:16pm On Jun 12, 2016
mediocre! what kinda sick name 'king cobra' to warrant front page...this nairaland self...them see long 'skinny' snake, killed it and what better way to display 'courage' and 'skills' than advertise here on nairaland calling it 'KING COBRA' like its one movie or something!!!!! People eat snakes by the way, so don't know why this one na 'King'...who the snake EPP?? King Cobra koor, Prince Cobra ni...#IkireUNIOSUN at it again
Re: Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students by mysticwarrior(m): 6:52pm On Jun 12, 2016
That's an african cobra, king cobras are only found in india, thailand, Vietnam and south East asia.
Re: Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 12, 2016
What is the meaning of advertising lalasticlala.. Pls it's getting nonsensical.... One person go dey use 30 monikers dey praise himself... What buffoonery!!!
Re: Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students by showmethemoney(m): 9:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
grin nigerian we love killing animal sha.
Re: Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students by sanusijoyjoy: 10:08pm On Jun 12, 2016
cheesy cheesy
francizy:
I swear! Make my dick no work again if lalasticlala (the snake master) no push this thread to FP... cheesy cheesy
cheesy
francizy:
I swear! Make my dick no work again if lalasticlala (the snake master) no push this thread to FP... cheesy cheesy
in balls go deh swell up nd down anytaim dem mention smtn like snake,, chai

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students by Justbeu(m): 10:41pm On Jun 12, 2016
Men dat reptile bae dey around oooooo so u guyz should always be @ alert.......#teamsnakeondafrontpage.
Re: Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students by itzmoni(m): 11:16pm On Jun 12, 2016
IamAtribalist:

cool I used to live tin Effurun before leaving for the States.
...Nice..Can I cum n join u...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students by IamAtribalist: 1:03am On Jun 13, 2016
itzmoni:
...Nice..Can I cum n join u...

...what are you waiting 4 now...no worry your own dey come 2...baba God go pick ur call...say amen...
Re: Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students by Jalinco: 9:08am On Jun 13, 2016
King Cobra?

If it were an Igbo king they killed his Cobra, he will banish them from his community
Re: Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 13, 2016
ronald4lif:
Those guys got guts, see the guy holding the head. I won't touch any snake, dead or alive even with a pole. Mbanu, sh1t scares the hell out of me.

And You said this openly ...man up boy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gaboon Viper Killed By University Of Ibadan 400L Agriculture Students (Photos) / JSS 2 Student Impregnated By Her Vice Principal, Delivers A Baby In Minna / Medical Students Write Exams In A.B.U Zaria This Way (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.