Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,872 members, 7,876,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:47 PM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (2939 Views)

She Deleted His Selfie With Messi 6 Years Ago... Should He Forgive Her...?!! / / I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by EWAagoyin(m): 12:24am On Jun 12, 2016
angry
Re: by 2dice01: 12:27am On Jun 12, 2016
iLegend:

Wow! I'm loving this. Does your love apparatus have an apple logo on it? I love anything with an apple shape. Let's negotiate!
good ... I sell all kinds of love.. The latest version we have in store now is lusty-love...it works like charm...its very cheap..it has the latest behaviour and trait human showcase v9.5
Re: by hertz9te(m): 12:28am On Jun 12, 2016
iLegend:

Hertz9te, did you mention tomatoes? Please I need some. Lemme PM you my email address. Send mine there even if it's infected with ebola I won't mind.
lolz...i'll surely do that,once i get some myself.
Re: by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 12, 2016

Re: by Cutehector(m): 4:14am On Jun 12, 2016
Vickyydera:
GIVE LOVE A CHANCE AND YOU WONT REGRET IT. AM TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE!
wat sort of stvpid experience is dat.. no make me reset ur brain with heartbreak nw..
Re: by Debbywills(f): 6:18am On Jun 12, 2016
iLegend:

Only if I lead. Eehee. I've not been to Cross Rivers, though Rivers is synonymous with our states. A female corper serving in CR asked me to come visiting. I'd like you to be my tour guide cuz I heard you read geography and something something like that, I can't remember.

Lol grin...We have tourist centre, so do well to visit one so they could actually guide you well. Ama be a bad tour guide grin.
But you really do have to visit Cross river state, you'll enjoy your stay, I bet you! cool cool
Re: by obontami: 4:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
iLegend:
Please guys, STOP falling in love or you'll REGRET it; I promise you. Love has an evil spirit attached to it, when it's between the opposite sèx. If you really wanna fall in love, you better fall in love with your God! Some of you won't believe I said that.

Become a bad boy and watch girls fall in love with you instead of the other way round. Your looks, your wallet, your díck size (just know how to use it), your height and educational level are irrelevant when you become a confident baddo. I didn't say you should start carrying AK47 and intimidate girls like Nigerian Army. Just be a humble bad boy.

Whoever invests more emotions in a relationship will DEFINITELY get hurt at the end of the tunnel.

Don't misunderstand conji/lust and love.
I have loved before and I ain't going back to that smelly toilet again.

The more pússy you fúck, the more confident you'll become around everyone, especially women.

In summary, all I want to say is you should fall in love with God, but fall in fúck with girls.

I'm just here to corrupt you, but in a good way. If Nigerian corruption is in this direction we would've been the best country in the world.

I just want to make no sense to the insensible.

Keep Safe.

iLegend

True at the embolden
Re: by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 12, 2016
iLegend:
Please guys, STOP falling in love or you'll REGRET it; I promise you. Love has an evil spirit attached to it, when it's between the opposite sèx. If you really wanna fall in love, you better fall in love with your God! Some of you won't believe I said that.

Become a bad boy and watch girls fall in love with you instead of the other way round. Your looks, your wallet, your díck size (just know how to use it), your height and educational level are irrelevant when you become a confident baddo. I didn't say you should start carrying AK47 and intimidate girls like Nigerian Army. Just be a humble bad boy.

Whoever invests more emotions in a relationship will DEFINITELY get hurt at the end of the tunnel.

Don't misunderstand conji/lust and love.
I have loved before and I ain't going back to that smelly toilet again.

The more pússy you fúck, the more confident you'll become around everyone, especially women.

In summary, all I want to say is you should fall in love with God, but fall in fúck with girls.

I'm just here to corrupt you, but in a good way. If Nigerian corruption is in this direction we would've been the best country in the world.

I just want to make no sense to the insensible.

Keep Safe.

iLegend
Been reluctant to comment on your threads but damn, you're striking some chords. Everything's spot on except the god part.
Re: by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 5:08pm On Jun 12, 2016
women no deserve love at all, i hate women
Re: by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2016

Re: by schumastic(m): 5:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
Vickyydera:
GIVE LOVE A CHANCE AND YOU WONT REGRET IT. AM TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE!

SORRY LOVE DOESN'T EXIST IN REALITY IT DOESN'T, WE CONFUSE OBSESSION, LUST AND INFATUATION FOR LOVE...I keep saying it, most people are in a relationship cus of what they start to gain, be it cash, sex benefits or what got them attracted to that person n call it love...if they get those same thing or more from another person they switch n end up cheating on their partner..I stand corrected but CHEATING IS A TOOL USE TO KILL A DYING RELATIONSHIP..
Re: by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 12, 2016
Monalisa185:
this op never ceases to amaze me with his posts....not my business, but if you think there's a spirit following "men falling in love" and at the same time feel there's no spirit following "being a bad boy"... Then I'm sorry to say that you must be sleeping on a moving bicycle...

Continue misleading the gullible ones with your ridiculous posts...dunno what exactly it is you take women for..whatever it is, is your business...
Have a beautiful night rest

angry
Re: by butanep(m): 7:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
I do agree with most of Op post but this one, I strongly disagree.

I have Bleep a lot of pussy but I still Love on special girl. Even after the Bleep, she comes to my mind.

I have done everything to forget about her but to no avail. I had to date a lady far prettier than her with a good romantic style. It didn't still work... it only work for a short time and I will start missing her in the long run.

I have hurt her to make her hate me but she always prove that she can give me everything she owns in this life.

I have to resolve my difference with her because she became my life. She is just one naughty girl I can't afford to loss anymore.
Re: by obontami: 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
Babzilla:

angry
Na trash the babe post I swear
Re: by obontami: 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
Babzilla:

angry
Na trash the babe post I swear
Re: by ExplicitContent: 8:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
Debbywills:

Lol grin...We have tourist centre, so do well to visit one so they could actually guide you well. Ama be a bad tour guide grin.
But you really do have to visit Cross river state, you'll enjoy your stay, I bet you! cool cool
You base in cali?
Re: by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 12, 2016

Re: by jorion(m): 1:57am On Jun 13, 2016
Got your point op. A girl can do and undo. Em no dey carry love matter put for head but shoulder, so when the matter too much, na too shrug her off. As for the fucking part, i disagree. Experienced that shit with my dad n my kids wont go thru that
Re: by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 13, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Signs Your Partner's Still Into An Ex / I Have A Weird Fetish / REVEALED: Why Men Are Irresistibly Drawn To Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.