Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,940 members, 7,873,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:51 AM

Bristow Helicopters Test Format - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bristow Helicopters Test Format (3046 Views)

Bristow Helicopters Is Recruiting! / 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited / Bristow Helicopters Nigeria Limited Aptitude Test 12th october (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bristow Helicopters Test Format by seunn: 10:49am On Aug 28, 2009
a mutual friend of mine who works with Bristow Helicopters is willing to help with BRISTOW HELICOPTERS' previous test questions.You can reach him at 070+2509+8701.Tell him his friend,Peter directed you to him.Goodluck!
Re: Bristow Helicopters Test Format by Rekete(m): 6:35pm On Aug 28, 2009
Hello house. FOR THOSE WHO APPLIED TO BE PILOTS. I was invited to Lagos by Bristow to write their test in January 2008 at Sheraton Hotel in Ikeja. The test was a week long, with 50 applicants per day. For each set, the tests start around 9am to end around 3pm. The successful applicant for the whole week will all do an oral interview with the Chief Operating Officer who is also a pilot (Mr Smith at my own time)
The test is as follows:

How do fixed wings (Aeroplanes) fly d mechanism behind thier flight
How do helcopters fly?
Why do want to be a pilot?
Mathematical
English
Physics
Mechanical comprehension, and you have no much time.

The interview still revolves around the test. It includes also, why u chose your course of study, Current affairs w/w.

Will get back
Re: Bristow Helicopters Test Format by patani(m): 2:19pm On Aug 31, 2009
Does anyone know the salary for thier pilot after training, I saw a picture in the Nation news paper were the staff of bristow were agitating for Salary Increment. Does that mean they are poorly paid. I was also invited for the test.

(1) (Reply)

Weatherford International Limited Nigeria Vacancy / Nigeria Breweries Interview / Halliburton Nigeria Jobs For Account Representative, Business Developtment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.