Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,908 members, 7,942,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 05:26 AM

How Adams Oshiomole Killed Amodu - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Adams Oshiomole Killed Amodu (916 Views)

Re-orientation Of Nigerian Journalists By Omolola Adams Olatayo / PHOTOS: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Iara Visits IDP Camp In Edo State. / Nurse Justina Ejelonu : An Uncelebrated Icon. Omolola Adams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Adams Oshiomole Killed Amodu by SoluB: 5:48am On Jun 12, 2016
Information reaching us now is that Amodu Shuaibu went to Benin City, the Edo state capital, to beg for his 17 months unpaid salary from the Edo State Government.

In the evening of yesterday (Friday), his wife called him to say they were starving at home and the man became agitated. Soon after, according to the information, he complained of chest pain and he later died at night.

Read more: http://www.istylmagazine.com/news/africa/how-adams-oshiomole-killed-amodu/
Re: How Adams Oshiomole Killed Amodu by Nobody: 5:57am On Jun 12, 2016
La click.la bend

1 Like

Re: How Adams Oshiomole Killed Amodu by Lordskyes(m): 5:59am On Jun 12, 2016
Make una talk wetin una see o
Re: How Adams Oshiomole Killed Amodu by Mikemickey(m): 6:51am On Jun 12, 2016
How true is the 17 months salary? I think the government should come out to clarify that before anything. If its true, then the claim is justifiable.
Re: How Adams Oshiomole Killed Amodu by ajuwarhodes(f): 9:02am On Jun 12, 2016
No wonder Adams Oshiomole,closed his eyes during the burial, him conscience been wan kill am

If its true oooo

1 Like

Re: How Adams Oshiomole Killed Amodu by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 12, 2016
Hmmmm.
Uh na don start.. ?
Re: How Adams Oshiomole Killed Amodu by Alphaoscar: 1:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
Some gullible slowpokes will believe this cock and bull shit.
Re: How Adams Oshiomole Killed Amodu by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 14, 2016
SoluB:
Information reaching us now is that Amodu Shuaibu went to Benin City, the Edo state capital, to beg for his 17 months unpaid salary from the Edo State Government.

In the evening of yesterday (Friday), his wife called him to say they were starving at home and the man became agitated. Soon after, according to the information, he complained of chest pain and he later died at night.

Read more: http://www.istylmagazine.com/news/africa/how-adams-oshiomole-killed-amodu/
May God forgive for this blasphemy

(1) (Reply)

HMOs Feeding Fat From Enrolees’ Contributions – NHIS Boss / I Laugh When I Feel Pain. / What Do I Use For TINEA VASTICULAR?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.