Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,322 members, 7,888,015 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:37 PM

June 12: Osun Declares Monday Public Holiday; Lagos, Ogun, Oyo Did Not - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / June 12: Osun Declares Monday Public Holiday; Lagos, Ogun, Oyo Did Not (20250 Views)

Osun Declares Thursday, Friday Public Holidays For LG Election / FG Declares Monday Public Holiday To Mark Eid-El-Maulud / FG Declares Monday Public Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: June 12: Osun Declares Monday Public Holiday; Lagos, Ogun, Oyo Did Not by AntiWailer: 3:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
Aregbe is an extremist.
Re: June 12: Osun Declares Monday Public Holiday; Lagos, Ogun, Oyo Did Not by Jimadey(f): 3:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
Me likey
Re: June 12: Osun Declares Monday Public Holiday; Lagos, Ogun, Oyo Did Not by kolaaderin: 3:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
Re: June 12: Osun Declares Monday Public Holiday; Lagos, Ogun, Oyo Did Not by excel4us: 3:36pm On Jun 12, 2016
ZUBY77:
They can decide to remember their hero who was unjustly taken away from them after winning a legitimate election.

Or they can chose to forget it but they must not support unjustly and indiscriminate shooting of unarmed group who wishes to remember their own fallen heroes.

Today's chapter 13 of my ongoing story here on nairaland was dedicated to Chief MKO Abiola.
Not because he was Igbo or Yoruba or Hausa or Ijaw, but because he died for a good cause.

Injustice is injustice everywhere no matter who is involved.
Zuby chineke gozie gi. true talk
Re: June 12: Osun Declares Monday Public Holiday; Lagos, Ogun, Oyo Did Not by wiseoneking: 3:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
irunooboo:

To mark the one year anniversary of biafraudu and our esteemed coward loud mouth dilector mazi Nnamdi kanu's vacation at kuje hotel and suites cool May chusku Akuko Alabama continue to guide his intestines as he devours the watery beans served at the zoo prison as we Ipo-Baboons don abandon am to his fate sad
You must not be more than fifteen yrs. I think Seun should give you a life ban. Allowing misfits and insanity into this foroum should be curtailed to the minimum. Just imgaine the trash of insanity you are writing. Are you the only Teenager in these foroum. Relate the poo you have just written with the OP's post and swear that you are not coming from Yaba by left. Get a good chain and do the needful tieing on your legs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: June 12: Osun Declares Monday Public Holiday; Lagos, Ogun, Oyo Did Not by ChappyChase: 3:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
irunooboo:
[s]

To mark the one year anniversary of biafraudu and our esteemed coward loud mouth dilector mazi Nnamdi kanu's vacation at kuje hotel and suites cool May chusku Akuko Alabama continue to guide his intestines as he devours the watery beans served at the zoo prison as we Ipo-Baboons don abandon am to his fate sad[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: June 12: Osun Declares Monday Public Holiday; Lagos, Ogun, Oyo Did Not by ChappyChase: 3:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
wiseoneking:
You must not be more than fifteen yrs. I think Seun should give you a life ban. Allowing misfits and insanity into this foroum should be curtailed to the minimum. Just imgaine the trash of insanity you are writing. Are you the only Teenager in these foroum. Relate the poo you have just written with the OP's post and swear that you are not coming from Yaba by left. Get a good chain and do the needful tieing on your legs.
I been wan insult that bofune but I think you've done justice!
Re: June 12: Osun Declares Monday Public Holiday; Lagos, Ogun, Oyo Did Not by Ghost447(m): 4:09pm On Jun 12, 2016
Whether public holiday or not there is nothing serious happening in Osun State
Re: June 12: Osun Declares Monday Public Holiday; Lagos, Ogun, Oyo Did Not by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
wiseoneking:

Hahaha grin funny biafrans
Re: June 12: Osun Declares Monday Public Holiday; Lagos, Ogun, Oyo Did Not by tonguengineer(m): 4:45pm On Jun 12, 2016
Chimaritoponcho:
any news on buhari's ear
What is all the ado about bubu ear sef

Meanwhile I like that
Re: June 12: Osun Declares Monday Public Holiday; Lagos, Ogun, Oyo Did Not by Chimaritoponcho: 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
tonguengineer:
What is all the ado about bubu ear sef

Meanwhile I like that
ur username though
Re: June 12: Osun Declares Monday Public Holiday; Lagos, Ogun, Oyo Did Not by missingrib(f): 4:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
missjchinny:
is my birthday, be nice to me...and i registered today
am fully certain u registered today becos by their deeds will shall know them anyways HBD
Re: June 12: Osun Declares Monday Public Holiday; Lagos, Ogun, Oyo Did Not by oketoyinboshola(m): 5:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
[quote author=pdppower post=46507520]Lagos has declared it since Friday. Your source pls
Re: June 12: Osun Declares Monday Public Holiday; Lagos, Ogun, Oyo Did Not by fairheven: 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2016
the one wey dem work, you never pay them.. you can as well ask them not to return for work until you are ready to pay
Re: June 12: Osun Declares Monday Public Holiday; Lagos, Ogun, Oyo Did Not by bibijay123(f): 6:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
pdppower:
Lagos has declared it since Friday.

Hi, are u sure? I don't knw if I shld go to work tomorrow or not
Re: June 12: Osun Declares Monday Public Holiday; Lagos, Ogun, Oyo Did Not by omoolope231: 7:19pm On Jun 12, 2016
We forget our hero so soon
Re: June 12: Osun Declares Monday Public Holiday; Lagos, Ogun, Oyo Did Not by haconjy(m): 7:52pm On Jun 12, 2016
the end of June 12th...

my words are coming to pass...
why celebrating that when will keep suffering...
I know even when MKO is declared winner we will still suffer under him...prove me wrong...
all leaders are the same. mko received what he did to idi amin of Liberia
Re: June 12: Osun Declares Monday Public Holiday; Lagos, Ogun, Oyo Did Not by Sike(m): 3:42am On Jun 13, 2016
Oyo too don declare am
Re: June 12: Osun Declares Monday Public Holiday; Lagos, Ogun, Oyo Did Not by gr8femfred: 6:55am On Jun 13, 2016
Ogun must declare
Re: June 12: Osun Declares Monday Public Holiday; Lagos, Ogun, Oyo Did Not by shukuokukobambi: 6:59am On Jun 13, 2016
Oyo state has declared today a public holiday
Re: June 12: Osun Declares Monday Public Holiday; Lagos, Ogun, Oyo Did Not by meccuno: 7:10am On Jun 13, 2016
sage50:
Abiola was the best president we never had. Nigerians and consolation ehn. D same way dey said god brought out obj from prison to take us to the promised land. Yar adua wud hv been d best president.buhari is d Messiah Bla bla bla. Abiola was a known corrupt thief, coup financer and manipulator. Karma simply dealth with him thru his friend IBB.
grin

1 Like

Re: June 12: Osun Declares Monday Public Holiday; Lagos, Ogun, Oyo Did Not by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
missingrib:
am fully certain u registered today becos by their deeds will shall know them anyways HBD
lolz. you were feeling like landlord abi?
Re: June 12: Osun Declares Monday Public Holiday; Lagos, Ogun, Oyo Did Not by missingrib(f): 8:06pm On Jul 07, 2016
missjchinny:
lolz. you were feeling like landlord abi?
abi now

(1) (2) (Reply)

S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south / Henceforth, Loan Defaults Will Be Settled With Deposits From Other Banks / Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.