Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:03 PM

El-Rufai Delivering A Lecture At ABU Zaria (Throwback) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Delivering A Lecture At ABU Zaria (Throwback) (23332 Views)

Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte / Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU / Dino Melaye & Lai Mohammed Laughing At Abu Ali's Burial, Get Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Delivering A Lecture At ABU Zaria (Throwback) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 12, 2016
He made 1st class in QS..What a feat in ABU
Re: El-Rufai Delivering A Lecture At ABU Zaria (Throwback) by Siddeek: 11:21am On Jun 12, 2016
Abduletudaye:
Never knew he was a lecturer.. smiley

RIP Yar'Adua.. cry

How come am not FTC today? angry
And why do u think his being called "mallam" nasir elrufai?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Delivering A Lecture At ABU Zaria (Throwback) by uloewa: 11:23am On Jun 12, 2016
How To Borrow Money Without Collateral Online in Nigeria

Have you ever bothered to ask why the richest people in the world still want more money? Life is full of expenses and as such, our wants are numerous but money; money seem to be very limited. No payday? No problem! You can borrow money without collateral from C24 Limited to foot your long list of bills.

While this is not rocket science news to some people, it is definitely worth sharing to everyone out there. For some people, the fear of hidden charges makes them shun a scheme like this. For others, it is the high interest rate or inflexible repayment pattern. How about I show to you an exceptional website where you can take loans without collateral in Nigeria? To juice it up, they have been able to tackle all these ‘fears’ we have for such product.

How to Borrow Money Without Collateral Online: http://simmyideas.com/how-to-borrow-money-without-collateral-online-in-nigeria/#.V103XnJrjIU
Re: El-Rufai Delivering A Lecture At ABU Zaria (Throwback) by SIRRDIQ(m): 11:24am On Jun 12, 2016
Positivist:
Why admit being dumb? QS has always meant Quantity Surveying.
Quantity Surveying bearing MALLAM?.......Kai bross the Quranic Studies is correct one...
Re: El-Rufai Delivering A Lecture At ABU Zaria (Throwback) by Asiri1991: 11:27am On Jun 12, 2016
See old men for school.
Re: El-Rufai Delivering A Lecture At ABU Zaria (Throwback) by Wildrage: 11:31am On Jun 12, 2016
One Hell of a Ruffian, opportunist par excellence, fool and nil bigot, Boko friendly religious fundamentalist, land grabbing erstwhile minister of the federal capital territory, the man who fleeced Nitel through PENTASCOPE, sycophant extraordinaire. His ultimate plan is to rule Nigeria, but never will a penguin, oh sorry, a midget rule Nigeria

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Delivering A Lecture At ABU Zaria (Throwback) by Skelewu: 11:34am On Jun 12, 2016
Positivist:
It is beyond human comprehension how things are how they are. You don't have to be petty as to go about abusing people over their looks which is not their fault. Just ask yourself if you're better than the one you abuse.

At the risk of sounding vainglorious and conceited, I dare say that I'm better looking physically than the midget. Yes, I'm a tall, imposing guy with striking, endearing facial features.

The fact that I pointed out that he's a midget and possesses an egregiously elongated cranium, by no means implies that I habour any disdain for the man. I just made a factual observation. Take note.
Re: El-Rufai Delivering A Lecture At ABU Zaria (Throwback) by banmee(m): 11:36am On Jun 12, 2016
2undeee:
baba Rufai the next president of federal republic of Nigeria 2019 Insha Allah

Please explain why you think he would make a good president. I am not saying he would a bad one but at least give us reasons.
Re: El-Rufai Delivering A Lecture At ABU Zaria (Throwback) by knitchblack: 12:07pm On Jun 12, 2016
2undeee:

Wen sen. Rabiu Musa kwankwanso is still alive, what does el'rufai knows about government?
Re: El-Rufai Delivering A Lecture At ABU Zaria (Throwback) by nwachonum: 12:21pm On Jun 12, 2016
crusadistic:
do you mean the pikin i see with oblong head reciting a poem in front of PTA
. hahahaha I wonder ooo
Re: El-Rufai Delivering A Lecture At ABU Zaria (Throwback) by LOVEGINO(m): 12:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
2undeee:
I doubt o! Instead of tarred road, he s giving us street light. Money wasted for feeding pupils which they ve stopped could ve gone a long way in upgrading the state. I ll never advice anyone to go into politics, unless if u ve a personal interest which you will never end up well. May God help us all!
Re: El-Rufai Delivering A Lecture At ABU Zaria (Throwback) by kcynho(m): 12:33pm On Jun 12, 2016
[size=20pt]I CAN ONLY SEE HEAD ALL OVER D PLACE[/size]
Re: El-Rufai Delivering A Lecture At ABU Zaria (Throwback) by MrMcJay(m): 12:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
I have never seen a picture of GEJ as a lecturer in Uniport. In fact the only former student of GEJ I know of is his wife.

If anyone has the above information, please enlighten me.
Re: El-Rufai Delivering A Lecture At ABU Zaria (Throwback) by chidozieikeji2: 12:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
Positivist:
it can be quaranic studies qs means a lot of tins
Re: El-Rufai Delivering A Lecture At ABU Zaria (Throwback) by tianshie(m): 12:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
Positivist:

Thanks. Toilet-virus.
Re: El-Rufai Delivering A Lecture At ABU Zaria (Throwback) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 12, 2016
Positivist:
It is beyond human comprehension how things are how they are. You don't have to be petty as to go about abusing people over their looks which is not their fault. Just ask yourself if you're better than the one you abuse.
lol, you're obviously taking it personal. I merely stated the obvious, so if I see someone tall and I say 'tall man' I've insulted them? Do you know the meaning of what I said? If you do you'll actually know I paid him compliment. But I'm not going to explain myself to you mate.
Re: El-Rufai Delivering A Lecture At ABU Zaria (Throwback) by misscall247: 1:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
2undeee:
This religion bigot
Re: El-Rufai Delivering A Lecture At ABU Zaria (Throwback) by Toosure70: 1:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
2undeee:
God punish your mouth.
Re: El-Rufai Delivering A Lecture At ABU Zaria (Throwback) by Whizkeey(m): 2:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
Ni Zaria o dem no mallam story (in wizkid voice)
Re: El-Rufai Delivering A Lecture At ABU Zaria (Throwback) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 12, 2016
tianshie:
QS = Qur'anic Studies?
why do u guys always want trouble even when there is non? If someone retaliates to ur stupidity, u all will start shouting xtremism. Some of u have become xtremist without knowing it.
Re: El-Rufai Delivering A Lecture At ABU Zaria (Throwback) by 2undeee(m): 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
Toosure70:
God punish your mouth.

Y the insult shy everybody get in own choice and the last time i check their is what we call freedom of information. God will judge u for me
Re: El-Rufai Delivering A Lecture At ABU Zaria (Throwback) by 2undeee(m): 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2016
Blessedward:
thunder *fire* U to d *BASTARD* level!!

Y the insult shy everybody get in own choice and the last time i check their is what we call freedom of information. God will judge u for me
Re: El-Rufai Delivering A Lecture At ABU Zaria (Throwback) by tianshie(m): 6:17pm On Jun 12, 2016
IbnIslam:
why do u guys always want trouble even when there is non? If someone retaliates to ur stupidity, u all will start shouting xtremism. Some of u have become xtremist without knowing it.

I'm neither a bigot, nor a sh.it-hole mouth like you. What I asked was an honest question. QS also means Quantum Sufficit in Latin. It stands, too, for Quarter Section. Reading religious books is fine, but make an attempt to read books outside your familiar world. It's called detoxifying ignorance. Salam.
Re: El-Rufai Delivering A Lecture At ABU Zaria (Throwback) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 12, 2016
tianshie:

I'm neither a bigot, nor a sh.it-hole mouth like you. What I asked was an honest question. QS also means Quantum Sufficit in Latin. It stands, too, for Quarter Section. Reading religious books is fine, but make an attempt to read books outside your familiar world. It's called detoxifying ignorance. Salam.
u just an unfortunate fellow. Even a fool knows what u were trying to insinuate by ur comment. I wonder how u think that everyone is so dull to decode ur intent. U cease every opportunity to redicule others just because in ur small brain u think u are learned when in truth not all that read are learned and that is ur case. jst like u have mentioned u r a bigot and a big fool at that.
Re: El-Rufai Delivering A Lecture At ABU Zaria (Throwback) by tianshie(m): 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
IbnIslam:
u just an unfortunate fellow. Even a fool knows what u were trying to insinuate by ur comment. I wonder how u think that everyone is so dull to decode ur intent. U cease every opportunity to redicule others just because in ur small brain u think u are learned when in truth not all that read are learned and that is ur case. jst like u have mentioned u r a bigot and a big fool at that.

You're probably one of the masa-chewing goats who murdered the elderly Igbo woman in Kano. How are human-dregs like you able to sleep at night? I'm sure after you slit her throat you used the same knife, unwashed, to peel sugarcane which you fed your nephews. You probably can't recite your fatih. Arindin, I was saying the Muslim prayer fluently by the time I was ten. Can you say the Christian, Lord's prayer? I didn't think so.
Re: El-Rufai Delivering A Lecture At ABU Zaria (Throwback) by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 13, 2016
tianshie:

You're probably one of the masa-chewing goats who murdered the elderly Igbo woman in Kano. How are human-dregs like you able to sleep at night? I'm sure after you slit her throat you used the same knife, unwashed, to peel sugarcane which you fed your nephews. You probably can't recite your fatih. Arindin, I was saying the Muslim prayer fluently by the time I was ten. Can you say the Christian, Lord's prayer? I didn't think so.
u just a loose mad man on line and very soon u shall be on d street. i don't have to learn ur prayers or wateva u call it... and oh! should I be dancing because u learnt wateva it is u think u hav learnt at ten? Just like I have said u have a small brain cos the more u spew the more gullible u have appeared. My advice to u is go learn some manners kid cos I fear for u the way u are going.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie Calls Obasanjo, Babangida ‘Bad, Ugly’ [PHOTO] / Train Attack: Terrorists Release Sadiq Ango Abdullahi / Soldiers Kill 6 Kidnappers, Arrest Gunrunners In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.